Madonna & Kabbalah Kids Celebrate Fourth of July

Madonna & Kabbalah Kids Celebrate Fourth of July

Madonna takes all four of her children — daughter Lourdes, 12, son Rocco, 8, son David, 3, and newly-adopted daughter Mercy — to Saturday services at the local Kabbalah Center in London on July 4.

As reported last week, Lourdes just got braces to straighten up her teeth.

Below is the footage of Madonna‘s tribute to Michael Jackson, which she performed during her “Sticky and Sweet” concert at London’s O2 Arena on Saturday (July 4).

Madonna’s Tribute To Michael Jackson

10+ pictures inside of Madonna and her Kabbalah kids celebrating Fourth of July…

madonna fourth of july 01
madonna fourth of july 02
madonna fourth of july 03
madonna fourth of july 04
madonna fourth of july 05
madonna fourth of july 06
madonna fourth of july 07
madonna fourth of july 08
madonna fourth of july 09
madonna fourth of july 10

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Yuck, it looks like there is something slithering under the skin on Madonna’s hand and arm. I’ve noticed in other pics that her arms look like sh*t. Who cares if you have muscle if having them is going to make you look deformed!?

handmodle @ 07/06/2009 at 1:41 am

her hands are ewwww!! looks like plastic surgery can’t remove the worms under her skin.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

Without doubt this was a perfect tribute from the Queen to the King.

i don’t think braces will help Lourdes look any better! fugly girl!

wait! you mean 5 kids! Jesus was there! lol.

omg! what the hell in pic #5 is coming(popping) out of Madonna’s hand! Her veins do not look normal!

So… apparently she can’t carry any of her kids?

candygirl @ 07/06/2009 at 2:10 am

let me get this straight.
Madonna can work out 5 hours a day, lifting weights so the veins are permanently popping out of her hands….BUT….she cannot carry her own daughter?????!!!!!!!
WTFFFFFFFF!!!!!!????

now i “get” it…that poor little girl really is for “show and tell”….she has more people caring for her kids than she has kids.

you don’t see angie doin’ that!
and doesn’t madonna have another pair of pants to wear — those things must be pretty stanky by now…considering she wears them every day for months on end…yuk!

Madonna just did three shows in a row and you want her to carry around two kids. Cut her some slack. Going in to the center she was holding both their hands and walking with them. Angelina has more nannies than Madonna, don’t pretend like it isn’t true. She just makes sure she is never photographed during photo ops.

supernova @ 07/06/2009 at 3:16 am

i have two kids….how come i don’t have two nannies for them….because i want to be a mother to them….yes that is it!!!

no. it’s because you can’t afford two nannies.

why so negative, people? nobody’s perfect. give them a break.

lourdes looks identical like the queen

I’m sure Lourdes aims to be a superstar ! pff !

Supernova, you are a regular person, not an uber famous celebrity who is hounded by large groups of photographers and fans on a daily basis, nor do you tour the world to perform in the evenings. If you were her, then maybe you’d understand what it takes to survive that kind of life.

she wanted the little girl so much and now she can’t even carry her!!!!!!

L. Ron Hubbard @ 07/06/2009 at 8:01 am

Kabbahlah… riiight….. that ought to be considered child abuse

@candygirl:

ITA! ITA! You’ve got different nannies for each child? If she’s so damn buffed, why couldn’t she carry one of her lilttle ones? She’s flaunting those kids with a sing that reads, “I can buy anything I want”. She goes shopping for kids like I go shopping for shoes!

Kabbahlah is NOT a religion! It’s a ‘teaching’ and I got that info straight from my friend’s rabbi!

Those hands and arms? UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLY!!!!!
Madonna needs to just go away!!

@Kelly:

What the hell does that have to do with carrying your child? There are alot of celebrities out there who carry their kids all the time.

Madonna has the money so she has ‘handlers’ for her kids.

@g!na:

ROTF!!!!!!!!!

supernova @ 07/06/2009 at 9:13 am

@jenny:
i can afford two nannies….and i won’t….i have business of my own and never had nannies if not granny or niece…..anyway my kids are 17 and 14 now and i have done 12h work days for almoust 20 years…it is because i’m not spoiled and not afraid of work and kids after that…

Madonna and Angelina Jolie have the same vein problem down their arms. It is just unsightly.

Although I am not a fan of Kabbalah or nannies, I do have to give props to Madonna for being consistent in supporting her faith with the kids. Stability and consistency are good things in childrens lives.

grandma is out with her grandkids

ew ew look at heri veins! theyre always bulging out! she’s like a witch!

Notamadonnafan @ 07/06/2009 at 12:51 pm

I cannot believe the ignorance I am reading from the lot of you. I’m not particularly a fan of Madonna, but these comments about her hands, veins and not carrying her own children are just ridiculous.

I’m not even going to bother to address the physical aspects some of you have an issue with. It’s not even worth my time to explain how superficial some of you are.

As for “not carrying her children”? Hmm? I’ve seen some recent pics in the press where Madonna has carried her children. So while it may appear she doesn’t in these pics, she does carry her own children. As for having Nannies for each of her children, you live a life she does and get back to me and see if you can juggle such a life. If Madonna didn’t really care about her kids, she would spend money to hire nannies for EACH of her children. To me, that tells me that she’s taking RESPONSIBILITY. Even her teenage daughter has her own nanny. I’m sure he daughter is capable of getting on by her self, but Madonna is being responsible for her daughter’s well being and making sure their is an adult there with them at all times.

Some of you shouldn’t judge until you wear the shoes of these famous celebrities. Don’t rely on these images to assume the worst. And lastly, it’s amazing how negative and ignorant some of you can be just because you can be on the internet. Good luck with that!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All