Miley Cyrus Covers 'Elle' August 2009

Miley Cyrus Covers 'Elle' August 2009

Miley Cyrus isn’t a kid anymore, taking the August 2009 cover of Elle. Here’s what the 16-year-old Hannah Montana star opens up about:

On her new clothing line with Max Azria for Wal-Mart: “The jeans are my favorite part of the entire line. Because, like, literally this is going to be good for, like, Middle America, and it will be great for kids that really want to be in fashion but that don’t have it available.”

On the difficulties of being a teen star and why she’s friends with other young performers: “It’s hard for all of us. There are so many people that could be using you. So me and Nick [Jonas] and Demi [Lovato], we don’t need anything from each other. We got our own thing going on.”

miley cyrus elle august 2009 01
miley cyrus elle august 2009 02
miley cyrus elle august 2009 03

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

Why is she on Elle?

fairycake @ 07/06/2009 at 3:55 pm

Miley is looking good in Elle :)

She looks great GO Miley

here come the haters. .. sigh she looks gorgeous .. although I’m not a fan of Miley she looks great… love the shorter hair.. and outfits. Uhm also she doesn’t have anything to promote though.. why is she on Elle?

i dont see any problem with her being on elle magazine, she was on glamour too, so i dont see this as a big deal… the pictures are nice

Am I the only one seeing a SIXTEEN YEAR OLD SHOWING OFF HER BOOBIES ??????!!!!!! Okay, I’m all modern, all for no old-fashioned way of thinking but this is over what I can stand. WHERE IS THIS WORLD GOING? What a nice future generation……What a superb role model young teengirls have. I’m only 3 years older than Miley but I think she acts like a total little wannabe sl*t, sorry. Talk about “outrageous” ! :/

The magazine business isn’t doing so well, so I’m sure they’d want ANYONE on the cover who can push them out the door.

silly putty @ 07/06/2009 at 4:02 pm

saudia-
are u a stupid 16 year old too like Miley?

She has NO business showing all that boob. Even older girls that do that do for only one reason- show off,.

therefore…..those types of ****** females equals bimbos

this girl has nothing to say. she is just a product. utterly meaningless.

i dont see anything wrong with her in elle magazine, she was in glamour too, so i don’t see this as a big deal, anyways, miley looks great!

I thought Elle targeted adults. Looks more like a tween mag this month. Not hating Miley just bummed that I paid for a subcription and I’m in my 20′s and they’re sending me a teeny bopper mag.

As good as she looks, she is only 16. She IS still a KID! Thats ridiculous. I don’t understand how her parents allowed for that cover…but then again, look at everything else she has done. I don’t get it. The pictures are gorgeous granted, but she is only 16. Maybe when she is 18, fine, but really?

Dog the Bunny hunter @ 07/06/2009 at 4:07 pm

I think Billy Ray has the Kate Gosselin disease…pimping out your child for the sake of your own career

rockangel @ 07/06/2009 at 4:09 pm

@Nahla:
i totally agree with u…

LoL, Dog. I like the Chapmans now.

what’s wrong with her lips?

ladysdsandiego @ 07/06/2009 at 4:16 pm

@Nahla:

i agree with you. i’m the same age as miley and i think this is wrong for someone her age. maybe because i’m old fashioned too.

i don’t know about her.
love her hair though!

MileyFan1# @ 07/06/2009 at 4:16 pm

Ok, somme poeple don’t
even know what ****** is if you ask me
this is ****** ->http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/07/05/rihanna-fourth-of-july/

MILEY is no **** it doesn’t even comme
close to ****** !

Like, did she get a b00b job or something? Like, she’s so, like, stupid.

why is she on elle. she’s DISNEY are people forgetting that?

and she’s not grown up. she isnt even going to get anywhere!

time to put the disney kids where their place is. out of the buisness. im so tired of her. why would adults want to looks at her and read about some diseny *****?

i would have boycotted if i had that magazine

anonymous @ 07/06/2009 at 4:24 pm

@Em: can’t believe you would say that. how can you compare her body figure now to when she was like 12.. grow up, you idiot.

I think she’s too young for Elle.
Her body looks so grown up in this picture… but her face is so young. It doesn’t match.

sh looks very well!!! perfect!

love her!!

xoxxo from Brazil

i love miley and i love the pictures aswell, she looks phenominal. I was reading the other comments and they are all pretty much “elle id an adult magazine and she’s 16 and the picture is too sexy.” I could say the same thing about the jonas brothers on the cover of Rolling Stone. Everyone was saying “oh my god they`re so hot” and the whole ”boys to men” thing is the same **** with miley. Doble standers are so sad

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All