Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr Go Greek

Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr Go Greek

Orlando Bloom and his model girlfriend, Victoria’s Secret angel Miranda Kerr, share a romantic post-Independence Day dinner at Greek restaurant Taverna Tony on Sunday (July 6) in Malibu, Calif.

Last week, Orly, 32, and actor pal Olivier Martinez rode their motorcycles together. They continued their male bonding time by dining at L.A.’s Little Door Restaurant on West 3rd Street.

10+ pictures inside of Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr going Greek…

orlando bloom miranda kerr greek restaurant 01

• Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
deraj tsuj @ 07/06/2009 at 2:36 am

too happy, someone should piss on them

Miranda EATS??…i llike wt she’s wearing tho..

ugly couple, she is not pretty e he is just a bit cute.

Cute couple ! Miranda is gorgeous : ]

sonjalucianforever @ 07/06/2009 at 3:49 am

I think Orlando looks beautiful and if Miranda makes him happy then good for him.

Nice to see a couple look so happy together, these days. They look like they’re really in lurve, and not faking it. Good for them, hope they be so happy in the future, too. She is very very beautiful.

awwww.....so sweet @ 07/06/2009 at 3:57 am

Orlando and Miranda look so happy and in love, they make such a
gorgeous couple, Miranda is very beautiful.

I think they make a cute couple. Definitely an improvement over Kate Bosworth. Miranda Kerr is gorgeous and Orlando is a lucky guy.

She has ugly profile. Double chin, strange shaped cheeks. I like her skirt. One of the reasons for their happiness is that she had finally eat something. Greek food is very delicious.

I want to say 3 things:
1.I have fallen in love with Orlando all over again he looks so hoooooooooot I love the hair that the way he should always keep it.
2.Miranda is looking pregnant since when does she have boobs?LOLOLOLOL .And the way she is looking at the baby wow.
3.This is the longest time she is ever been with him in L.A it must be true they are thinking of moving in together if they aren’t living together already .

I want to say 3 things:
1.I have fallen in love with Orlando all over again he looks so hoooooooooot I love the hair that is the way he should always keep it.

Pokerface @ 07/06/2009 at 4:32 am

@awwwwwwwww:

2) They’re called ‘push up bra’…she seems to have big boobs even in VS catalogues. Since she’s an undewear model I think she has got a bungh of them from VS. And btw, you don’t have to be pregnant to look at kids that way!
3) Maybe she’s off working now, it’s summer…and they were already living together. When he goes to NY he stays at her place and viceversa or did you think they lived in a hotel?

Miranda Kerr is a hottie.
To all those who are saying Orlando Bloom is cute. He is not. He is FUGLY. He does not deserve her. Hope she realizes that and she cheats on him.

hard to tell what to believe? @ 07/06/2009 at 5:01 am

Lots of articles coming out saying that Orlando has given Miranda an Ultimatum. They claim that she has twice turned down a marriage proposal from him. And he will ask her once more this summer and if she says no, then it will be over.

Guess you can’t tell everything from a picture, although this is the first time I have seen her smile in a while, in just casual pics with him.

Honey calm down I was just joking (playing around) I knew you haters would be all over my post.
I don’t believe Miranda is pregnant she is off to Australia next month for a fashion show and don’t forget the Victoria Secrets show in November I know we are in June but I would think the preparations for the show would start sooner and if she is pregnant how in hell would she be able to do the show .
As for the all living together thing there is a big difference between having sleepovers at your partners place and moving in together having a house together to live together so I was wondering if Miranda is moving in L.A with Orlando if they will buy a house together like it was rumored a couple of weeks ago.

“Orly” is terrible nickname. The press should call him “Lando”.

Pokerface @ 07/06/2009 at 7:47 am

@@pokerface:

I am calm and relxed and please, stop with this hater thing. I’m not a hater and I’m not an obsessed Bloom fan. I was just pointing out some observations in answer to awwwww enthusiastic post.
I was polite and didn’t offend or insulte anyone, did I?

Yeah, they are lovely couple.You can tell they really like eachother.

You were polite ? Well so was I tell me where did I offend you or called you names? lololol

Pokerface @ 07/06/2009 at 8:26 am

@@pokerface:
I knew you haters would be all over my post.

Again, each opinion that is different from the majority comes from a hater. I’m not one, I’ve just answered to another post and made my observations, you can agree or not.

Miranda Kerr is cute. She has that girl next door look

their lives seem soo BOOORRRING!!

They make very nice couple and they seem very happy together.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All