Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Sidi Sweethearts

Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Sidi Sweethearts

Orlando Bloom and his girlfriend, Aussie supermodel Miranda Kerr, pick up his dog Sidi from the animal hospital in West Hollywood on Monday morning (July 6).

The 32-year-old British actor was later seen taking Sidi to an airline cargo drop-off before catching a departing flight out of LAX airport in Los Angeles.

Just yesterday, Kerrbloom shared a romantic lunch at Greek restaurant Taverna Tony.

FYI: Miranda is toting around the Louis Vuitton “Mahina” bag.

10+ pictures inside of Sidi sweethearts Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr

• Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
Dog the Bunny hunter @ 07/06/2009 at 4:31 pm

yup, he’s tappin that ‘gl’ass

What a cute dog! And a cute couple!

Ew, he is totally revolting and sleazy and she is like a blah plain jane 14 year old. Who gives a **** about these two?

irish girl @ 07/06/2009 at 4:54 pm

He’s a cutie. I’m glad he’s back making films. I think he has a magnificent jaw line. Ahhh… I love a man with a strong jaw (Johnny, Russell, Leo 5 years ago).
*sigh*

A limo and Sidi with him not to mention Miranda is he off to film a movie ?

not liking this couple

No matter how many pics they take together, I still think this is a bearding.

If they took Sidi to the vet before flying, they must be going to Australia, England, or another country with quarantine laws. Either that, or Sidi just needed to update his shots before going anywhere. I wonder if they are going for vacation, or if Orlando is going to start filming?
They look gorgeous. All three of them. ;)
Orlando looks especially hot in that first thumbnail.
It is rare that Orlando and Miranda are actually flying together. Their schedules usually have one flying in later, to meet up. This is a nice change.
Thanks for the pictures!

awww, what a nice couple =]
not liking miranda’s outfit but ehh whatever
lol @ the haters =p

Well, some people still believe that the world is flat and that the sun revolves around the earth. But that doesn’t make it true.
When even Perez and Ted C admit that he is straight….the man is straight. Get over it, already.

I think other posters have already mentioned that Miranda is going to be doing a shoot in Australia soon. As far as him filming, well The Cross has been scheduled to start filming in September….but knowing him, and the way he is constantly flying, he could go there go back to England then fly back. Who knows with him.

@10- Of course they are gonna say he is straight. His PR people are breathing down their backs. Plus Ted hinted for years when he was with Kate that he is gay, even now but in more stuble ways.

So it is only Orlando’s PR people that Ted C fears/obeys? He shows no mercy for other celebrities, who also happen to have PR teams.
Yes Ted said that in the beginning, but he changed his mind and said he is straight. It’s not that he stopped saying/implying he’s gay, he directly said he’s straight.
Face it, your fantasies come from reality, but reality doesn’t come from your fantasies

psychic moment @ 07/06/2009 at 5:47 pm

just got a premonition and it was a strong one this time too.

laugh if you want, but when I looked at the article just now, I could have sworn it said Miranda Bloom….very strong feeling I had just now.

Maybe I’m just hoping so much that he will get taken off the market already so no one will care anymore who he is with.

not trying to make anyone angry, but it was a very powerful feeling just now.

am I allowed to have psychic moments about them being together without being considered crazy?

Just wondering?

It seems only the ‘haters’ get labled as being dillusional, when they are so convinced they know what is going on between them.

I wanted to see how the other type of comment got treated.

You do know which PR company Orlando is under right? The founder was called Pitbull for a reason. Tom Cruise was under them too until 2004 and then left and the stuff about him all came out.

If I want to believe he is gay, than I can. All because I don’t worship his relationship with this ****. Also where did Ted say he was straight?

inquiring minds @ 07/06/2009 at 5:50 pm

i have heard rumblings of a sleazy and married LA lad she has been trysting with. is he in the dog crate for a trip?

LOL!!!
So you are going to believe what you want to believe no matter what?
Uhmmm, OK.
I see that reality has no place in your life.
As for #14
Who knows? Maybe they are going to Australia to get married while each of them has some time open on their schedule. I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised. We won’t really know until they make an official announcement. And by official announcement, I don’t mean tabloid garbage.
But if you think that only “haters” get labeled delusional, you haven’t visited here much. If a “shipper” says that they look happy, the haters jump on them for only seeing what they want to see, etc.
I am curious to see where they turn up next. That will say a lot.

I’m sorry, but when Perez Hilton says that he is straight. I believe him.
You don’t have to if you don’t want to. But it just makes you sound really desperate.

They stopped at Whole Foods for on board munchies. To me that means that it is a long flight. Not just across the country, like to NY, but across an ocean.
Should we take bets? Australia? England? China?
And if he is taking Sidi, that means that wherever he is going, he will be there for a while. Long vacation? Returning to England for a bit? A wedding/honeymoon in Australia? Filming in China?
Any takers?

nothing sounds more desperate than citing perez hilton as a source you believe.

psychic moment @ 07/06/2009 at 6:20 pm

@ 17
The girls on elf lady are talking about a company in Hong Kong that was suppose to look after Sidi. So there is speculation about The Red Circle being done.

But who knows.

Then of course Miranda is suppose to be doing a photo shoot in Australia soon.

The reason why I wanted to see what sort of reaction my comment got, was because when the shippers attack they do so lately, much like a rabid dog. The haters don’t seem to be taking the bait as much anymore. At least to me.

Sorry if I have offended anyone, I’m only giving my opinion of what I see in the posts. Did not know how else to describe the responses.

Did not mean any offense, just trying to give a visual description of what the posts sound like to me.

Why do you want to see gays everywhere? Only a few per cent of all the people is homosexual. That’s not much but for you almost every single actor is gay and his girlfriend, fiance or wife is just a beard. You argue about that all the time but why can’t you just believe that they can be straight and love these women as they say?

Ted did say that and he “tried” to link him to Kiki and Keira.
Orlando shares his PR team with many other celebrities that often become Ted’s victims. Nope he ain’t that special on that department.
I believe that you want him to be gay and I don’t think that’s something bad…just too obvious ;)

strange... @ 07/06/2009 at 7:04 pm

The paps ALWAYS know where OB and MK are. Very very strange for a “so private couple”. Bs!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All