Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Britney Spears: New Candie's Ads!

Britney Spears: New Candie's Ads!

Check out these super cute new Britney Spears pics, which will appear in Candie’s fall 2009 television, print, online and in-store advertising campaign.

Commenting on her “Radar” video, Britney shared, “I was so excited to wear Candie’s in my ‘Radar’ video. I especially loved their jeans and cute dresses which were perfect for the theme of my video.”

Candie’s apparel, footwear, jewelry and accessories will be available exclusively at Kohl’s Department Stores.

Britney Spears – “Candie’s” Sizzle Reel

britney spears candies ads 01
britney spears candies ads 02
britney spears candies ads 03
britney spears candies ads 04
britney spears candies ads 05
britney spears candies ads 06
britney spears candies ads 07

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

HOT =) =) =)

Britney needs to be airbrushed before each concert because she looks nothing even close to these pictures.

justLikeapill @ 07/07/2009 at 12:03 pm

LUCY—LOL–the sad thing is she COULD look like these pictures, but she comes across like she doesnt want to. She would much rather be living in a trailer eating junk food. Pathetic.

& I HATE the Radar Video. Its terrible, boring and totally sucks.

Britney doesnt deserve her fans. I hope everything she does flops until she puts some REAL effort in. Look at Lady Gaga–she actually WANTS her fans.

Oh & did I mentioned i was a HUGE britney fan. She is now a joke to me. I dont like being disrespected.

Don’t care for Britney, but I’m happy she’s getting her life straight. Her boys need their mom.

photoshop much? lol

Outside of the free PR, why would Candies hire this mentally unstable mess to rep its brand? She is still a mess, held together by meds and a hillbilly father who survives by pimping out his money maker.

Isn’t Candies sold at Kohl’s? That is WORSE than KMart!!!

The ads look great… like Britney when she was 16 again.
However, she’s not 16 and I doubt she really looks like this =(
Poor Brit

I´m so frightened, Britney is terrible, and this clothes….UGH!!!!!! I´m really scared

wow she looks so cute=)

britney is amazing @ 07/07/2009 at 12:24 pm

SHE LOOKS GREAT! There is only so much airbrushing/photoshop/etc can do, she’s just amazing. Best to you Brit :)

linda e poderosa como sempre
um beijo pro haters

irish girl @ 07/07/2009 at 12:29 pm

These photos look great. I’m glad that she’s getting endorsements again, and I agree with the other poster that it’s great that her life is on track again.
Btw, Lindsay Lohan could take notes on how to make statements about companies you’re affiliated with.

She looks nice.

Eco Ethics @ 07/07/2009 at 12:57 pm

Cheap shoes are made by children in developing countries, some nine years of age and younger, for less than a dollar a day, or twenty cents a shoe in truly terrible conditions. Often these shoes end up in landfill. If leather, the chemicals used in the tanning process can seriously damage the environment and pollute local water supplies. The cattle that have the misfortune to be the end product in this process are also horrifically treated themselves, sometimes even being skinned alive, victims of the slaughterhouse factory line where not every animal is effectively killed.
If plastic, the environmental impact can be even worse.
Child labour for a pittance a day, animal crueltry and ecological damage surely cannot be justified in order to supply our markets with lower priced consumer goods we don’t need and only throw away.
The clothes industry is also open to these abuses and practices. We, as consumers, have allowed this to happen because of our gullibility and greed. Please buy ethically, for ourselves, the lives of others and this planet. Research any product before you buy it. Is it green? Is it ethically manufactured? Do the companies provide benefits to their workforce and local communities? If the stores we buy from cannot answer these three simple questions with an affirmative then we cannot, in all conscience, defend our purchases.

@justLikeapill:

im having the same situation…the new number in her tour shes been hyping for a month was just the biggest punch in the face i ever took as a fan of hers she lost me too

what’s she sellin’? crazy in a bottle?

Beergoggles @ 07/07/2009 at 1:50 pm

@justLikeapill: Poor thing! Sure she dint mean to dis you intentionally. Like she wakes up in the morning and thinks, man I just gotta dis that one.

I love her, but too much photoshop work here :( I’m glad she’s coming back :)

simply GORGEOUS, I ADORE HER

AS IF THE REST OF CELEBRITIES ARE REAL OR NEVER USE PHOTOSHOP, THEY’re all photoshoped but she’s gorgeous even without it

Fergie Fan ! @ 07/07/2009 at 3:30 pm

she looks like a man ! too much photoshop !

Not The Biggest Britney Fan But She Looks Really Pretty There.

itstrueagain @ 07/07/2009 at 3:52 pm

Apparently Kohls and Candies have no taste. They were inundated with messages from people who were not happy about the Britney endorsement last time, here we go again.

Odd choice of role model for teens who wear Candies clothing. She’s not a teen, she’s mentally ill, needs a babysitter 24 hours a day, but I guess she can do commercials. This world is crazy, I don’t get it.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All