Cristiano Ronaldo is a Real Madrid Player

Cristiano Ronaldo is a Real Madrid Player

Cristiano Ronaldo waves to supporters during his official presentation at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium in Madrid on Monday (July 6).

“I am just so happy to be here,” 24-year-old Portuguese star told the 80,000 fans in attendance. “For me, I have made my childhood dream a reality, which was nothing less than playing for Real Madrid.”

Real Madrid acquired Ronaldo from Manchester United last month on a six-year deal worth 94 million euros ($131 million dollars). “I understand…it is not your everyday thing to manage these figures, but I’m happy to be the most expensive player in the history of football and I’m going to prove that they paid good money for me and it was worth it.”

30+ pictures inside of Cristiano Ronaldo as a Real Madrid player…

cristiano ronaldo is a real madrid player 01

• NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

He better be worth the money we spent on him. Hala Madrid!

pitt-iful @ 07/07/2009 at 8:03 am

He looks delish as always.

awww he was soo cute.i’ve seen the video and i had never seen him smiling like this…:]
CR9 :D

Who cares. F off Ronaldo, this is the great nation of USA, we don’t care about soccer. Go back to your sad excuse for a country Europe.
America Rules all. USA FTW.

Ronaldo can kiss my ass. He sucks, and is such a crybaby.

The deal isn’t worth $131 million, that’s just the transfer fee which only Man Utd get not Ronaldo. His salary is going to be around $10 mil a year.

malibusunrise @ 07/07/2009 at 8:24 am

One I had a sex partner in Hong Kong for a few weeks, he totally looked like Ronaldo, except he had Asian features of course. I still prefer the Chinese one a thousand times.

I’m portuguese like Cristiano and I just want to say… He is so conceited. (Sorry my english.)

he looks so plastic.

Jennifer @ 07/07/2009 at 8:12 am

America Rules all. USA FTW.

Since when is Europe a country? Nice sense of geography!

dont know, dont care. seriosuly, jared. 99% of people who come to your site are americans. we dont know and dont care about this guy or random nobodies like katie price

Verónica @ 07/07/2009 at 8:52 am

Im Spanish, I live in Barcelona and Im a huge fan of FC Barcelona.
I hat this guy, for real!

He’s more model than football player. God.

The f*cking Real Madrid has paid TOO MUCH money for him. He’s not the best!

@Jennifer:

Wow and they say Americans are stupid LOL

@Jennifer:

Wow and they say Americans are stupid LOL

@Jennifer:

Europe isn’t a country.

@Jennifer:

Europe isn’t a country.

Jennifer-
I’m from Europa,hating people from other continents,encourages wars. ;) don’t be hater it’s not good for this world and it’s not cool..I respect USA,so it’s cool that you respect Europe ;) anyway the largest number of people from USA came from Europe.

And for Ronaldo,i really support this guy,when he was in Manchester i watched his games and his goals.He really know to play football and he is the best,when i remember some of his goals i simple confirm that.
I love Spain,so I’m glad that he is now in one Spanish club.
woow Real Madrid this time really made a good team :D Kaka,Ronaldo <3

Jared, you’re a little late on this news.
I saw this on SkySports yesterday afternoon =P

Pining for Chris @ 07/07/2009 at 9:12 am

To say he is not the best at the moment is dumb. If you know your football then he IS.
Fair enough if you don’t like his attitude, but he’s not a socialite – he’s a football player; he doesn’t need your acceptance there.

I wish him all the best.

@Jennifer: Last time I check Europe was a continent, apparently you are not very bright. If you are going to be so coincided at least learn some general culture.

@Jennifer: Dont you know that football is played with foot, not hand , and what a f…. fun to watch 400lbs fat guy running w/ square ball

Jennifer @ 07/07/2009 at 8:12 am

America Rules all. USA FTW.

Ahahahahahahahhaah Jennifer!
You are sooooooo inteligent my dear!
Do you know where is Europe?
You speak, french, spanish, italien or only english (bad english)
Parola!