Daniel Craig & Satsuki Mitchell: London Lovers

Daniel Craig & Satsuki Mitchell: London Lovers

Daniel Craig and his girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell get caught in the pouring rain as they leave their London home on Tuesday (July 7).

In related James Bond news, Daniel‘s Quantum Of Solace costar Gemma Arterton is engaged to the British actor’s Italian stunt double, Stefano.

“They are really loved up and it’s great to see Gemma looking so happy,” a source close to the actress revealed. “He was Daniel‘s body double and there was clearly chemistry from the start. They’ve been together for a few months now and it’s going really well.”

daniel craig satsuki mitchell london home 01
daniel craig satsuki mitchell london home 02
daniel craig satsuki mitchell london home 03
daniel craig satsuki mitchell london home 04
daniel craig satsuki mitchell london home 05

Getty

2,713 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7109 » Show All

Daniel has got major ass! Seriously, I just wanna spank that thing!!!

Great looking man.. but please. the jeans are just too tight…

Love his ass.. but the jeans need to let the important stuff breathe.. especially if he wants more kids.. Let the boys have some elbow room.

He really does fill those jeans. What a sexy sight!!

@ debra77 @ 07/07/2009 at 2:27 pm

LOL!!! You’re right – he needs to let some elbow room in down there, but what an tush! Yummy!

I think his girlfriend is pretty; honestly I don’t get why people say she’s ugly

OMG. Can that man’s pout get any sexier!

Theres a lot of leg and shoulder muscle going on there. Maybe be bulking up already for the next Bond? Hope so.

crushondc @ 07/07/2009 at 3:08 pm

I see two rings on Sats finger, big hunkin’ diamond and what appears to be a diamond band with it. Looks like they may have gotten married.

I love my man for all it’s worth but oh how I wish he filled out jeans like this. I also think Satsuki is attractive and obviously DC loves and adores her so she can snub her nose at all who think she isnt.

The GIRLFRIEND looks even uglier all wet. I guess it’s raining cats and DOGS!!

@crushondc @ 07/07/2009 at 3:24 pm

Yup, and good luck to them :-))

Here’s hoping they’re well happy.

Once again,a sourpuss on the fugly gf. Hope they’re not married-he deserves a gorgeous woman.

Yeah, she’s pretty ugly!!!

Girlfriend @ 07/07/2009 at 3:30 pm

The gf has been wearing the same ring for years so I don’t think they’re married-he’s too smart to make it legal. I wonder-do they have prenups in the UK?

He looks sexy and gorgeous; she looks umm….unattractive and has the same scowl on her face. If I were with him I would be smiling 24/7!!!!!!

He does not have a ring on his left hand and she has had that ring for years. JJ reports on Gemma’s engagement-I guess status quo in Daniel’s marital status?

OOLALA WHAT A TUSH..!!!

@ No ring @ 07/07/2009 at 3:50 pm

most married men in england dont wear wedding bands. its not the fashion. look closer, she has 2 rings on, its obviouss look at the bigger photo

I’ve never gotten the hoopla about this guy. Yeah, he’s got a pretty good body but his face is so…plain. There are lots of sexier-looking actors out there who would have made much better Bonds IMO. For starters he’s too ‘light.’ I’ve always visualized Bond as tall, DARK and handsome.

They make a beautiful couple together, even in the rain.

These two never look happy together. She’s been wearing that ring forever-maybe she’s unhappy he won’t get married. He looks sexy even though he rarely smiles.

She is ugly there is no denying that. He is not handsome either but he does make an awesome Bond. There is something about his attitude which really makes him a great Bond.

@Gorgeous: Agree, I hate that scowl she always has on her face. I would be happy just to squeeze that tush just once!

crushondc @ 07/07/2009 at 4:05 pm

Yes she has been wearing the engagement ring for awhile, BUT the diamond band is new. Many men don’t wear a wedding ring.

Great Bond @ 07/07/2009 at 4:08 pm

@Jen: I think he is sexy and handsome-he has it all for Bond-looks, attitude and is a good actor. The gf is not attractive but who looks at her anyway.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7109 » Show All