Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry: Poolside Pretty

Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry: Poolside Pretty

Halle Berry and longtime love Gabriel Aubry relax poolside with their adorable daughter Nahla, 15 months, on Tuesday (July 7) in Miami, Fla.

The 42-year-old actress is teaming up with GEMS: Girls Educational and Mentoring Services, the nation’s largest survivor-led organization serving American girls and young women who have experienced sex trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation. Today kicks off the Girls Are Not for Sale campaign.

10+ pictures inside of poolside pretty Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry

halle berry gabriel aubry poolside 01
 halle berry gabriel aubry poolside 02
 halle berry gabriel aubry poolside 03
 halle berry gabriel aubry poolside 04
 halle berry gabriel aubry poolside 05
 halle berry gabriel aubry poolside 06
 halle berry gabriel aubry poolside 07
 halle berry gabriel aubry poolside 08
 halle berry gabriel aubry poolside 09
 halle berry gabriel aubry poolside 10

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

omg, is Nahla the most beautiful baby ever or what?

Gabriel hates the paparazzi look how he’s staring them down like ‘kiss my ass *****!’

agreed: THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY!

Coors Is My Lover @ 07/07/2009 at 5:11 pm

I might be seeing things because I have been drunk since the 4th of July but is that a baby bump on Halle?

I like Halle ok.. but she and Nicole K.. make me sick with their holy then Thou attitude about pictures of their children.. Now.. not a week has gone by when we have not seen both of their kids. They are in the tab mags and on blog sites all the time.. maybe they should have shut their mouths about putting their kids in the media… Some things can’t be helped. But Halle and Nicole have to understand.. there is not a big money price on pictures of their children.. so yeah you can stand on a mountain of being superior when you are the only one on it and no one else cares about the view..

Funny we see them more then most other celeb babies.. I guess their stategy did not work.. but my thoughts. they each want people to see their kids after all..

@debra77: You dont have to be a celebrity to not want photos of your kids creeping around. Every parent is like that.

Did Halle Berry bleach her skin or what? Her skin looks almost WHITE.

WOW! Amazing pics. The babe is so gorgeous. Beautiful family. All of them. I hope they’re happy, ’cause beauty they have enough. :)

Thank you for the new pics, Jared.

@debra77:

if you look at the photos it is possible that Halle and Gabriel aren’t aware they are being photographed. this is way different than dragging your kids to every event you can, encouraging folks to stalk you. putting a price on baby photos.

and I disagree with the notion that we see them ‘every week’. i see a lot of reposting of stuff from other sites but hardly Halle and Nicole fresh in the news every few days. not like say Katie Holmes and company. there was a time there were fresh photos every day. and where was the “please respect that we want our daughter to have as normal a life as possible so stop running up and getting in her face with the cameras. can’t you see that you are scaring the heck out of her when you do that’ (which you could see in the photos)

Rachelsun @ 07/07/2009 at 5:25 pm

They’re out in the bright sunlight. When you take pictures w/ a lot of light gives people who have color in their skin a lighter shade. Halle did not bleach her face!

Nahla is beautiful. Wonder what is in Miami? I hope she does have another one.

Rachelsun @ 07/07/2009 at 5:28 pm

OPPS! Reading is fundamental! LOL They are there for a charity event which is very important.

I think she is pregnant again. Lots of loose fitting clothes lately.

Jennifer Garner @ 07/07/2009 at 5:34 pm

No, it’s JLO who bleaches her skin. And it’s her children we never see because she hates what people will say. Paparazzi hides in the bushes and sell pictures to blogs, quite obvious which is why they are on this site.

Nahla is so beautiful and I just luv her. I cant believe even people likes more Suri Cruise than the others little famous, like Shiloh, Zahara, Violet, Nahla.. Of course I like Suri, but omfg, look at those little precious! I dont like more Suri Cruise, believe me.

Halle looks pale and peekish you know what that means? First trimester blues! You don’t feel well and you don’t look well, she is definitely preggers.

until she regrows that hair im not liking her at all
i gotta say she really looks like a caring mom tho and once again her kid looks super cute =]

silly putty @ 07/07/2009 at 5:41 pm

Nahla is gonna be a gem!

silly putty @ 07/07/2009 at 5:42 pm

# 7- how can you say such an idiotic thing?

Halle is part white and black.

She should be a child model.

The whole family is gorgeous.

Halle is a human who happened to be born to parents with different backgrounds. Nahla is the same. What matters is the child has a mom and dad who look like they love her very much. Good for Gabriel for looking like he’s protective of his family.

The cutest baby ever!!! She has the prettiest eyes.

I have to honestly admit… This baby is the pretties thing I’ve ever seen!

She’ll grow up to be a killer beauty!

Im sorry to but Nahla is a beautiful baby ong she’s goregeous! and so young when she’s older watch out other celebs babies!

This family is the most beatuful family ever.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All