Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Katie Holmes Searches For Mini-Me

Katie Holmes Searches For Mini-Me

Katie Holmes attends a casting call to search for a “mini Katie Holmes” in Melbourne, Australia on Tuesday morning (July 7).

The 30-year-old actress was joined by production staff for her new film, Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark. Accompanied by security staff, Katie was seen walking on set in Docklands Studio.

Later this month, Katie will be taking to the stage in a pre-recorded tribute performance to Judy Garland on the hit reality competition series, So You Think You Can Dance.

katie holmes mini me 01
katie holmes mini me 02
katie holmes mini me 03
katie holmes mini me 04
katie holmes mini me 05

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

That’s cute. How long are they gonna be in Oz?

mini katie? for what?

it's robo-bride @ 07/07/2009 at 11:53 am

For once she actually has dressed age appropriately and in something that is half-way flattering to her body. I wonder if she is in costume for the movie? She normally exhibits no fashion sense whatsoever!

Mrs. Cruise looks Chubby! @ 07/07/2009 at 11:55 am

Wow! What the heck are they feeding her down under? Maybe she’s gaining weight for her role.

glad katie is eating again @ 07/07/2009 at 11:59 am

i loved the joey potter pudgy look. cute.

Katie washed her hair! @ 07/07/2009 at 12:15 pm

She doesn’t look like crap, for once. Good for her!

irish girl @ 07/07/2009 at 12:31 pm

I agree with the OPs, she looks good. Her coat is cool.

She’s still gross and I can’t stand her. Robotic piece of crap.

less greasy than the last weeks… She’s looking good on these pics

I just wanted to comment on “celebrity”……on this day, we watched Michael Jackson’s memorial. A tribute to a TRUE star.

He was a real talent and the very definition of ‘celebrity’.

To see someone like Katie Holmes, after watching the memorial, just makes me think “who the hell is she?” ….she’s nobody.

I don’t care that she married a whack alien-worshipping former movie star or that she has a child. She is not a STAR.

Of course @ 07/07/2009 at 4:51 pm

there’s no compare between Michael Jackson, who was the best in his fields, who had talent beyond measure, even though he was maybe weird and maybe a criminal, so there’s no compare between him, a real star, and a nobody, a no talent, a gold digger as katie holmes, who would now be working at Walmart if she had not marry Tom Cruise, and who has now 2 or 3 fans.

it seems to me that all of the sudden she got interested in dancing
her her looks cute in the pics but the outfit isnt

She looks good in these pictures. I would have to agree that she is looking more her age in these photos. You can actually see that she DOES have a butt.

sign me up mini me here i come!

katie who? @ 07/07/2009 at 5:54 pm

Katie who?

she is just a wannabe that happens to be married to Tom Cruise- whose career is slowly going down the drain.

she’s a no talent bimbo that has a brat

alexandra @ 07/07/2009 at 6:15 pm

why don’t they just use suri for her mini-me?

And Tiny Gay Man had to pay how much for her to do this movie?

jared fan @ 07/07/2009 at 6:58 pm

I think she looks great here! Like her hair and the clothes. I like her hair pulled back a lot! And she wasn’t pudgy on DC, just a normal teenager.
#5 she doesnt look heavier to me at all. Sometimes it’s just the camera angles.

I like her outfit…..very pretty

thanks jj

God bless her and her family. Beautiful actress in and out and she’s a good actress. Cant wait for this film and I love Guy Pearce.

looking good,Katie