Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Mena Suvari Gets Jet Ski Sexy

Mena Suvari Gets Jet Ski Sexy

American Beauty actress Mena Suvari breaks out her bikini and shows off her curves on a beach in Mexico on Monday (July 6).

The 30-year-old Rhode Island-born cutie spent time with boyfriend Sestito Simone and rode a jet ski all day!

Looks like Mena and her squeeze both still have their matching 13 tattoos! Mena has the tattoo on the center of her chest while Sestito has one on his upper left chest.

10+ pictures inside of Mena Suvari getting jet ski sexy…

mena suvari bikini 01

Posted to: Bikini, Mena Suvari

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Rosie O'donut @ 07/07/2009 at 6:09 pm

she’s got a nice round lil pooper for a 30yr old

Love her! She deserved a better career after American Beauty.

avoid_the_crazy @ 07/07/2009 at 6:38 pm

@K.G.:

notice how most of the cast of American Beauty kind of faded away? doesn’t really make sense; they were actually talented.

paris hilton @ 07/07/2009 at 6:54 pm

whoa time for a wetsuit……love ya mena! kisses!

eeew.. lots of cellulite

barron797 @ 07/07/2009 at 6:58 pm

Not much she can do about the cellulite… she has no fat on the top half of her body. I wish I had abs like hers.

She has a funny disproportionate shape.
Tiny on top—-very heavy on the bottom. Nothing you can do about that.
It’s all in the genes!

im not that really an “ass” guy but damn i gotta give this chick, whoever she is, props
thats 1 nice ass, it’s not 2 big, a nice shaped ass
as always with chick with nice asses, she has cellulite
it’s a shame really =[

she’s got a BANGIN’ body.
tiny torso/upper body, fuller lower body – curvy bottom.

sure, mena’s got a bit of cellulite, but she still looks great.

her body is slammin and she still has cellulite- which makes me feel better about my cellulite! even perfect celebs have it

never thought she was very cute.. pretty decent body though

thats a matthew williamson for h&m bathing suit!

Glad she didn’t go for the boob job but it would be nice if they could suck some of that fat (cellulite) from her thighs and maybe transfer it to her bosom, she’d have a banging body. Oh well, nobody is perfect.

TWPumpkin @ 07/07/2009 at 8:29 pm

Maybe she should get a tatoo to cover up some of that cottage cheese.

@avoid_the_crazy:
Kevin Spacey is really the only out of the cast that is still really famous. Anette Bening kind of. I agre, they’re all talented. Mera deserved an Oscar nomination for American Beauty. And to all of the people that haven’t heard of Mera she plays Angela in American Beauty aka the Rose chick,

You know whats really fckd up? Posting about this dolls cellulite.

What guy wouldn’t hit that is 2 seconds…..HONESTLY?

Cute, quirky, insane tats, THAT ass!

Got to be jealous girls posting that stuff, even if under a guys name.

what curves ? I still like her though , loved American Beauty.

I always thought she was a cutie and I’m a 25 yr old black girl.

She looks fantastic.

And please… that’s not bad cellulite. I’m a skinny girl and have had it since I was 13. There’s nothin’ I can do. But at least she’s got the guts to sport a bikini and rock it. I envy her confidence. Because I’d be afraid to be a celebrity and have you all judge my body.

Her body looks like brazilian girls body

Beergoggles @ 07/08/2009 at 12:15 am

Tramp stamps n cellulite, no good look. No good.

I think she looks great, but I don’t like that suit too much. She needs to wear a halter type top and maybe some strips on top and that would make her chest look bigger and give her a better shape.

As far as the cellulite, I think from the front, her legs look fine, maybe she was sitting on her towel or maybe the jet ski and it left an imprint on her thighs because on the one picture where she is picking the suit out of her butt, you can’t see any cellulite? Maybe Jared photoshopped and added the celluite too? lol…….

By the way, I thought her hair was short? Did she get extensions? The last time I saw a photo of her, she had a buzz cut and her hair was blonde?

Gosh; when is she gonna get some more work? Seems like she hasn’t been in anything for a decade.

….well…that is a real body……and she has cellulite….so what…..she is hot….very….go girl!!

Pretty much everyone has cellulite at some point in their lives. Even actresses and models! *SHOCK* It’s usually covered up or photoshopped.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All