Reese Witherspoon Rolls Her Blues Away

Reese Witherspoon Rolls Her Blues Away

Reese Witherspoon looks fabulous wearing a little blue dress and sunglasses as she leaves the Neil George Hair Salon in Beverly Hills on Tuesday (July 7).

The 33-year-old Southern belle was in Washington D.C. last week shooting her not-yet-titled James L. Brooks movie. Filming moves over to Philadelphia where Reese will be joined by Owen Wilson and Paul Rudd.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon rolling her blues away…

reese witherspoon rolls blues away 01
reese witherspoon rolls blues away 02
reese witherspoon rolls blues away 03
reese witherspoon rolls blues away 04
reese witherspoon rolls blues away 05
reese witherspoon rolls blues away 06
reese witherspoon rolls blues away 07
reese witherspoon rolls blues away 08
reese witherspoon rolls blues away 09
reese witherspoon rolls blues away 10

Credit: Rocstar; Photos: FlynetOnline
Posted to: Reese Witherspoon

Ethan Miller/Getty

Zircon Fauxmance @ 07/08/2009 at 2:43 am

What? No engagement ring from her fake boyfriend yet? Or is she too busy shopping shopping shopping and doesn’t give him a chance to propose for what, the 8th time? Btw, does Jake buy her a new engagement ring every time he “proposes”, that’s what I want to know. Surely he can’t use the same old one every time, and so far the rags and tabloids have him proposing to her every other month. Hey Jake, if you’re reading this, why don’t you toss those diamond rings over my way, I could put those those jewels to good use! Oh my bad, forget it, the rings are probably fake diamonds, zircon a la fauxmance de la Reeeeke!!

@Zircon Fauxmance:

If you notice she wears Jakes ring on her middle finger, left hand. Been the same ring for what over a year now.

Reese stinks @ 07/08/2009 at 4:13 am

Reese Witherspoon is phony and fugly b!tch

she looks good here. like what she’s wearing, blue looks good on her.

AllForYouSophia @ 07/08/2009 at 4:24 am

Wow, why so much hatred? She’s just an actress… Weird.

showmance @ 07/08/2009 at 4:35 am

“she wears Jakes ring on her middle finger”
LOL!
Reese’s gay friend has nothing to do with her rings.

Tinfoil showmance @ 07/08/2009 at 5:07 am

Jake’s ring is hawt =D

ewwww! i think the dress is bad and the shoes are bad. She looks best in sweats (lulus). She needs an everyday stylist.

She’s gorgeous!!!! Love the blue color and she looks so young.

To bad Neil George can’t do anything to fix that chin and that bitchy personality of hers. And she should roll herself away to a stylist. Never seen anyone with so much money look so fugly 100% of the time. Hey Annie@#9, tell CAA to get some better comments written for their paid posters.

LOL@annie the sockpuppet

I’m surprised she came back from filming and there were no pictures of her with kids doing anything. I wonder if she had them. There are pictures online of Ryan taking them to their doctors appointments on this same date.

you could land a Boeing 747 on that there chin

NativeNYker @ 07/08/2009 at 8:12 am

She is so ****** looking

ugly Reese Witherspoon @ 07/08/2009 at 8:17 am

I can’t stand that disgusting snarl and that smug woman.

Blondes should use blue more often. It’s a great color for them!

@zoe: I just wrote kind the same thing, and after I read your comment about the color too. I like the dress with these acessories. She looks very good and fresh, isn’t she?

Sally sock @ 07/08/2009 at 8:50 am

@zoe: I just wrote kind the same thing, because we’re the same person. I like the dress with these socks. Socks look very good and smell fresh, isn’t it?

Hey Reese, where’s the gay boyfriend?

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 8:52 am

Here she is again, haters, the woman you adore to hate and can’t ignore. She bamboozles you. You envy her, so you hate her, and yet you can’t ignore her because you are fascinated by her. Pooooor pooooor little haters, must be psychologically very difficult for them. LOL

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 8:54 am

And again here are the morons who say Jake is gay without a shred of proof that they can produce. They simply want him to be gay for dark reasons of their own twisted psyches, so , pronto, he is gay. Just like that. No proof needed. Just say it and it’s true. Brains like Palin’s. LOL

whore tinea @ 07/08/2009 at 8:55 am

we <3 the chin

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 8:56 am

I suspect most of the “Jake is gay” and “Reese is ugly” crowd also believe in Creationism and think the sun goes around the earth. Brainy bunch.

No one envies Reese her fading career or her gay bf!

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 8:57 am

Please clue me in: what does <3 mean?

whore tinea @ 07/08/2009 at 8:59 am

@Elsa:

^ THIS

whore tinea @ 07/08/2009 at 9:02 am

It means you luv palin

hasn’t she worn this dress before?? Oh well .. she still looks pretty .,.. I love Reese

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 9:04 am

#25 to put it simply YOU LIE. Prove to me he is gay. I dare you. And prove her career is “fading”—you can’t. So since you are so stupid shut up.

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 9:06 am

NOW I get it. <3 is a heart on its side, right? Sooooo cool?

hasn’t she worn this dress before?? Oh well .. she still looks fugly .,.. I love Reese

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 9:11 am

NOW I get it. <3 is a ***** on its side, right? Sooooo cruel?

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 9:14 am

#33 Thanks for the flattering mimickry. I suspect you are one of the morons who loves brainless Palin and thinks Jake is gay just because you say he is. Brainless ninny.

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 9:16 am

#25 still waiting for the proof. You do have proof, don’t you? I mean you wouldn’t say somebody is gay without being able to prove it, would you?

whore tinea @ 07/08/2009 at 9:17 am

#32 Thanks for the flattering tinea. I suspect you are one of the whOres who loves brainless Reese and thinks Palin is gay just because you say she is. Brainless ninny.

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 9:18 am

Sorry guys, I forgot to take my meds today……..as usual!

whore tinea @ 07/08/2009 at 9:24 am

Sorry guys, I forgot to take my meds for my tinea today……..as usual!

emm, u are so sweet.. but i just found out your secret that you have joined the online club B l a c k W h i t e l o v i n gDOTC o m , by which you are seeking black woman to be your sugar baby!

I wonder if JJ is always being sarcastic by calling Reese a beauty,

and…whortensia: One supporting comment is enough, thank you very much

FUGLY BEARD REESE @ 07/08/2009 at 10:22 am

Does Jake’s beard do anything but shop? I wonder if she showered this week. Probably not, look how even the cars driving by are far far away and no people are around on the sidewalks. LOL

She has the face of an ape.

And do gay men just think Jake is gay because of Brokeback Mountain, or what? I don’t understand this rumor in the last few years or so.

Jake is gay because it is so obvious Reese is a beard, he’s gay because he’s been hiding a boyfriend for years and he’s gay because, well, he likes the boys.

Anonymous @ 07/08/2009 at 2:57 pm

Wow, she’s so stunning and stunning color! Love the dress, love it!

anyone know who makes the dress she’s wearing? It’s really cute.

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 4:37 pm

Stupid Dee deedeldumbwit says this and that, things that she just makes up since she doesn’t know anything for a fact. Why is it “obvious” Reese is his beard? Is a woman who dates a man in Hollywood always his beard, if you say so? Nitwit. Where is he hiding his boyfriend and who exactly is the boyfriend? Furnish proof. The reason I repeat what I say is that the ninnycompoops here keep telling the same lies and when I ask for proof they fall silent because they have NO PROOF. The mentality here is that of people who love Palin, a celebrated moron. Morons tend to loves morons of course. They make them feel part of the group.

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 4:41 pm

LuckyL yeah Jake PLAYED the part of a gay in Brokeback and stupid morons who think actors are in fact the part they play started saying after that he was gay. So stuuuuuupid they couldn’t distinguish an actor from his role. But that is typical of stupid movie fans. They adore movies because the think the actor IS the person he is pretending to be. They don’t get it at all. IQs of 75 at most.

i think her chin is appearing a bit 2 much in the photos but she still looks really cute in that blue dress
i love it when she shows off her legs =]
just looking great overall

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 4:45 pm

Why do the morons here think Jake is gay and Reese his beard, but didn’t think Ledger was gay and his girl friend his beard? Once I get the stupid answer, I’ll trash their weak little noggins.

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 4:49 pm

lakers fan: often a minor defect in appearance is what gives a face or person an identifiable character. Faces so perfect, like say Paris Hilton’s, have no uniqueness and are utterly characterless. They might as well stand all year in the window of a dress shop since they are perfect the way a mannequin is perfect. Disgustingly “perfect.”

Stupid cow is always badly dressed.

Jake is gay @ 07/08/2009 at 4:55 pm

Jake Gyllenhaal is gay.
Reese Witherspoon is boooring Avon lady who’s using Jake for publicity.

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 4:58 pm

Jake is gay: proof proof proof? You have none so you just repeat your lies. I guess you think if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes true. Like Hitler thought. Nice comparison. LOL

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 5:00 pm

“Jake is gay and I’m a moron” to give you your complete name: Why does Reese need Jake for publicity? If Avon needed Jake for publicity why didn’t they hire HIM instead of her? You are so stupid everything you say makes no sense at all.

REEKE FAUXMANCE @ 07/08/2009 at 6:17 pm

What is this, the whortensia PR-for-free defense of Reese and Jake?! One or 2 comments is plenty, if you don’t like what you read then scroll. No need to “answer” everyone who disagrees with you, sheesh. And guess what, most do disagree. Know why? Because we’ve been around a lot longer, we know what’s going on: JAKE IS GAY AND REESE IS A BEARD. Get over it whortensia.

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 6:55 pm

REEKE: you don’t seem to realize how stupid you are. You have “been around” where? And for how long? And you know “what is going on”? Just HOW do you know that? Tittle tattle on site like this that you read and swallow completely? People who believe anything they read or make up or want to believe without any objective proof are morons. Just LIKE YOU ARE.

56 posts! I thought Reese had become popular…..but then realized 49 were whortensia’s!

closer to the center @ 07/08/2009 at 8:21 pm

WHORTENSA YOU THINK PARIS HILTON’S FACE IS PERFECT!!!

LOFingL No wonder you think Reese is so beautiful. Paris has a lazy eye and a really bad nose job. Her face is flawed as hell and it doesn’t make her pretty just like Reese’s deformities don’t make her attractive.

I can’t believe how invested you are in her and in this couple. It’s entertaining to follow you from site to site watchin you shoutin’ down the haterzzzz. You’re dedicated as hell. Crazy, but dedicated. Reese must actually be quite afraid of you.

I can’t decide who is uglier.

Witherspoon, or Aniston.

Aniston.

WHORTENSIA IS A SICKKO @ 07/08/2009 at 11:42 pm

At least “se” did only 1 or 2 posts and was entertaining! Whortensia is boring, monotonous and a smothering overkill of blind Reese-love and Jake-ignorance. Go away you idiot, or at least say what you want to say in 1 post and let it be.

whore tinea @ 07/09/2009 at 2:50 am

WHORTENSIA is a hoot

whore tinea @ 07/09/2009 at 2:52 am

and a sk@nk

i really like this blue colour. totally another option to the blue purple/violet electric blue/navy blue that has been so popular recently.

@LuckyL I didn’t know where the Jake is gay rumours came from either, until someone here said google toothy tile, which I had never heard of. I guess that’s where it started.

whortensia @ 07/09/2009 at 11:27 am

@Jazz: I think the guy who started “Toothy Tile” was Ted Casablanca, a gossip guru. As I recall he said TT was gay but would not say who he was. He then titilated his readers with “hints”. He would say TT is NOT X or y or z, etc. Some people thought Jake was the one after all the guessing. One of the stupidities of the whole game was that people took for granted that TT was gay just because Casablanca said he was. It finally died out from media exhaustion. I gather by saying every week who TT was not he avoided being sued about it all. A pretty sleazy media stunt indeed.

This Ted must be so desperate when he writes things like that. He must find some quality and decent job and stop fulling people heads with worthless crap.

Reese looks fine here she is aware of her legs which is good.

Sleazy Ted @ 07/09/2009 at 1:01 pm

There is nobody on earth more sleazy than Ted C and his insane followers. I just wish they would stay on his site and stop writing their tripe here.

Well now Whoretensia is mixing it up by pretending to be HAHA and Sleazy Ted. That will sure fool the rest of the posters.

Unfortunately all you can do with these super fans is ignore them and hope they don’t do anything drastic to the object of their affection.

Sleazy Ted aka anon @ 07/09/2009 at 4:56 pm

@Jj:

Please do not mistake me for whortensia, just because you post the same tripe under different names, does not mean I do.

whortensia @ 07/09/2009 at 9:39 pm

The entry in Wikipedia re Jake some years ago was full of the Toothy Tile stuff. All that is now gone completely. I would guess that Wikipedia decided it didn’t want to get sued for spreading slander, although I don’t know for certain why the material vanished.

haha aka haha @ 07/10/2009 at 12:57 am

I am solo mixing with nobody but myself. :)

she is an oscar winner! She is gorgeous

did someone break you mirrors at home? if not have a good look at yourselves. then if your perfect / or not shut up.and leave reese alone..