Robert Pattinson is Plaid Perfect

Robert Pattinson is Plaid Perfect

Give that vampire a day off!

Robert Pattinson looks a bit fatigued as he arrives at his trailer for another day’s shooting on the movie Remember Me in New York city on Wednesday (July 8).

The 23-year-old actor/musician has the support of his former Harry Potter cast. Daniel Radcliffe recently said, “I won’t pretend we’re best mates or knew each other really well but we really enjoyed working with each other, or at least I enjoyed working with him! He’s doing brilliantly, which is fantastic.” Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) added, “It’s just great to see someone who has been in Harry Potter have a life after it, and a much bigger one! So I wish him all the success and I will see Twilight soon, I promise!”

10+ pictures inside of plaid perfect Robert Pattinson

• Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

poor guy all these crazy rumors now life and style says he and kristen broke up when they never said they were together in a couple of weeks he will be at comic con i think kris will too can not wait to see them together then at the teen choice then on set for eclipse he seems to look more happy when he is with his twilight cast

every day we see him i mean this isn’t a very secret movie like how new moon was

psychic crackhead @ 07/08/2009 at 1:25 pm

More RPatz in a plaid shirt looking high. Big News! Same every day!

mmm..robert is a handsome people..

hes always HOOT!!

Um, what was his role in Harry Potter?

He was sooooooooooo HOTTTTTT even in Harry Potter!!!

POOR MEN

I think he was in the fourth movie!

HE IS SO SWEET AND HOT

XOXOXOXO

He looked more happy when he was filming New Moon

Okay thanks Lisa.

moepaugie @ 07/08/2009 at 2:19 pm

he was cedric diggory. the boy who died.

How many movies has he done now back to back? I think he’s just getting burned out. He has too many things going on at once and it’s starting to wear on his mental state. Not many people could juggle so much at once. I think once he takes a vacation, has a little time to clear his head, and wraps up his movies he will go back to being the layed back happy guy he was before all this. So many different characters and emotions, it’s starting to get to him. Not to mention he has always been worried about his personal safety. I remember reading that waaaaay back when twilight first came out.

Lovely. Get some rest, Rob!

hes sooooo hot, i want him in bed so bad

RobstenLIVES @ 07/08/2009 at 4:06 pm

if i was him i would be paranoid leaving Kristen for months at a time like this.. that Michael Assgarano will try to strike while he can!

Poor Rob, he is such a private guy that some reporters make up all these stupid stories about him and Kristen, it is pretty sad really.I do not believe anything I read…
Take it easy Rob !!! It’s almost finished !!!
Love him!!!

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 4:55 pm

Somebody (JJ?) is very mixed up. Radcliffe made his remark about the guy who was in the Potter series and got murdered outside a bar. Not this guy who is very much alive.

He’s so beautiful..

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 4:55 pm

___
I knew this seemed strange.

whortensia @ 07/08/2009 at 6:51 pm

@LuckyL: As far as I know this guy was never in H Potter movies.

aww they’re sweet i agree its kool to see his harry potter days and now.he has done a lot.

Is he worried about the pregnancy rumors? Did anyone asked him? Maybe, he’s not happy as he’s not the father! LOL I know it’s a vicious rumor but nothing is impossible in the showbiz world. Have you checked that out yet JJ???

man, he is so attractive!

Brenda Shirley @ 07/08/2009 at 9:44 pm

Dan was indeed talking about Rob.. They were asked about Twilight.
Rob did play Cedric Diggery in Goblet of Fire and had a few pre shot spots in Order of The Phoenix. He did a very good job in the movie and was also in the Special Features on GOF.

Brenda Shirley @ 07/08/2009 at 9:44 pm

Dan was indeed talking about Rob.. They were asked about Twilight.

Brenda Shirley @ 07/08/2009 at 9:46 pm

Sorry dear computer double sent!

drool .. I love this man .. Rob you hear :) love you!!
Poor guy looks tired.

@ab:

He is not unhappy, but acting unhappy, girls. Now, New York´s summer is hot, unbearable.

hang in there, rob. all this hoopla will be done sooner or later. take some rest! a vacation in london or something…

@jen:

Cedric Diggory

CARLOS aponte @ 07/09/2009 at 5:29 pm

Twilight is anti-feminst.

The women of Harry Potter (Hermione, Luna, Ginny) represent girl power!

he looks so sad ! ):

its not that hes tired, its that hes sick of being in NY where the fans are getting to out of hand, even with the extra security.

seeing as i am an intern on the set of Remember Me, I can say that hes a really sweet guy, very funny and charming, and might I add much more handsome then pictures. But he’s also not enjoying NY that much anymore.

on an everyday basis hes being followed around by paparazzi who are always shouting at him, girls who scream at the glance of him and he knows that he chose a career in which people are constantly watching you, but he didnt expect it to get as bad as it is.

hes a little homesick.

come on guys, every body nows why he is tired! kris can be pregnant. what the hell will they do noww?

Kristen is NOT pregnant. I’m close with her older brother Cameron and I know Kristen very well and I can honestly tell you that she is NOT pregnant.

I’m a close friend of Kristen’s older brother Cameron, and I can honestly say that Kristen is NOT pregnant. It’s just a silly made up story to get magazines selling. Again, Kristen is NOT pregnant.

I just realized that my first post finally showed up since it didn’t a minute ago. I figured it was because I used —’s as a name so I tried it again. Sorry for the double post, well now triple post, guys.

Looooooooooooove him, but the poor baby needs a nap. Hopefully he gets a little break before Eclipse begins shooting.

he luks rly tired..that will explain all the coffee