Angelina Jolie: Back To Flying Lessons

Angelina Jolie: Back To Flying Lessons

Angelina Jolie is back in the pilot seat, taking a flying lesson aboard a Cirrus SR-22 single engine plane on Thursday (July 9) in Burbank, Calif.

While Angie was high in the sky, Brad Pitt took his motorcycle out for a spin in Los Angeles.

Life & Style has more details about the princess-themed ballet class Angie took Zahara and Shiloh to at the Creation Station in Studio City, Calif., on July 6.

A parent at the class shared, “Zahara and Shiloh were so cute — they were holding hands and sitting side-by-side. Zahara was a little more coordinated, and she was trying to help Shiloh. She was taking on the big-sister role! [Angie] was so encouraging to them — you could see the light in her eyes when she was watching. I was trying not to stare, but she’s just so gorgeous in person, even more than on the big screen.”

angelina jolie flying lessons 01
angelina jolie flying lessons 02
angelina jolie flying lessons 03
angelina jolie flying lessons 04

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All

Angie was still flying while pregnant both times,lmao, try again troll

Dressed in a black tank top that showed off the tattoos on her arm, Angie was accompanied only by her bodyguard. In addition to honing her takeoff and landing skills, the Oscar-winner also made one round-trip flight to nearby Van Nuys airport and back during her 90 minutes in the air.

“She looked like she was just having so much fun,” one witness at the airport tells OK!. “It even seems like she’s got a little muscle tone in her arms, like she’s been working out again.”

__
I told you it wasn’t a flying lesson. She has her Bg with her and apparently she was just practicing because her flying got a bit rusty because it’s been awhile…

groundcontrol @ 07/09/2009 at 6:58 pm

oh coven past time to retire @ 07/09/2009 at 6:33 pm
All intelligent humans know this to be true, that excludes you coven members. .
########################################
ROTFLMAO!!!
I love this.

Passing Through @ 07/09/2009 at 5:40 pm
Was just at Jared’s homepage and now I’m ROTFLMBAO. Those pix of X doing her “action” movie are killing me! Who holds their hands up and stands with they’re knock-kneed? And it must be killing her to be in the same outfit for 3 weeks. I’m also LMAO because her “journalist” character is “on the lam”…wearing $500 Tom Ford sunglasses! What a fcuking joke.
================

Again, you made me laugh so hard. I laughed when I saw those pics too. As I said, Mr&Mrs Smith they ain’t.

groundcontrol @ 07/09/2009 at 7:00 pm

BBfan @ 07/09/2009 at 6:39 pm Oops. Sorry Groundcontrol, I hadn’t seen your post when I wrote mine. Yours has more info obviously!!
###################
Hey, BBfan, the more the merrier. I’m glad to see this is getting lots of press. Thanks for that skinny.

MEOWTIME……. YOU ARE AN EVIL !!! YOU ARE THE LOWEST FROM OF HUMAN LIFE !!! ALL THE BAD THINGS CAN GO BACK TO YOU 10 TIMES !!!

the real lou @ 07/09/2009 at 7:04 pm

# 36 groundcontrol @ 07/09/2009 at 6:25 pm bdj @ 07/09/2009 at 5:10 pm http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i3c6dccc0e054906935359665a4519d47
Aaron Sorkin game for ‘Moneyball’
Columbia taps scribe for baseball drama

******************************************************
Good news,if this is true.

meowtime @ 07/09/2009 at 6:15 pm

I get so nervous everytime she starts flying again….i just know one of these days i will turn on the news and see “Angelina Jolie dead in plane crash”….i just couldnt take it…she needs to stop this whole flying thing its dangerous and she has 6 kids…
***********************
I agree. I hate to see her flying, and she has so many children. But lets just say, God forbid, something happens to her.

As long as the airplanes are keep in optimum maintenance, and she follows all safety rules, she will be alright.

a realist @ 07/09/2009 at 7:09 pm

Angie is a renaissance woman. I love that girl!

@Jane:

your conversations are just sick.. people fly everyday and drive, walk.. life happens.. and everyone is going to die when it is their time. Nothing you do can prevent that.. She is a human being no different then all of us.. Life is meant to be lived for as long as we have it.. What is she supposed to do.. sit in a room and wait for her life to pass her by.. CRAZY..

and your talking this way is morbid. I guess you are saying the same thing to people driving their cars who may crash, or people walking who may trip and hit their heads.. or people sking like Natasha R.. they could hurt themselves.. or race car drivers.. or football players, or policemen, firemen or anyone who is living a life..

please move on..

pssh
if i had money like them i would have bought a gulfstream plane not that crappy shiz
she looks really weird in that pic, shame, she’s really losing the looks

# 25 OMG @ 07/09/2009 at 6:15 pm
If i want to bring her up i will ,if you don’t like it its not a thing you can do about,now stop wasting my time and find something to do.And by the way i can’t see her riding a tricycle with breaking out in hives,lol
****************************************************************************************

I can’t see Fugly riding anything but a beach blanket with her ass in the air.

Angelina isn’t losing her looks, don’t be silly. She’s a mother and doesn’t have a pr team primping her every ten minutes. Angelina is gorgeous and sexy without trying and without makeup. I doubt many could throw her outfit on and look so sexy yet down to earth. No need for big ol hats to hide her hair she’s always well put together. She’s not high maintnence as shown because she’s naturally beautiful.

Angelina Jolie is giving two of her six children an early start in dancing. Angelina took her girls Zahara, 4, and Shiloh, 3, to a princess-themed ballet class at the Creation Station in Studio City, Calif., on July 6.

Studio owner Amy Kriegel tells Life & Style that her theater dance classes incorporate a Cinderella theme because of the popularity of Disney. “Many of the kids come in costume, and I have a whole closet full of stuff for them to wear too — wings and wands, tutus, top hats and capes,” she says.

A parent whose daughter took the class with the Jolie-Pitt girls tells Life & Style, “Zahara and Shiloh were so cute — they were holding hands and sitting side-by-side. Zahara was a little more coordinated, and she was trying to help Shiloh. She was taking on the big-sister role!”

The eyewitness also praises Angelina for being a totally hands-on mother: “She was so encouraging to them — you could see the light in her eyes when she was watching. I was trying not to stare, but she’s just so gorgeous in person, even more than on the big screen.”

A parent at the class shared: ” I was trying not to stare, but she’s just so gorgeous in person, even more than on the big screen.”
============

I’ve read so many comments like this from people who met her for the first time. Even our Frenchy said the same thing when she went to the premiere of her movie. Heck, even Gerard Butler said the same thing. Anybody has the exact quote? Poor Gerard, hope he doesn’t have nostalgia of the Lara Croft filming days while he films his current movie. I am sure now that I’ve written this, Filler Face’s PR team is going to cajole (coerce) Gerard Butler into saying something nice about Filler Face to sell the movie.

# 28 jenny Shimizu @ 07/09/2009 at 6:17 pm
# 34 shalane mccall @ 07/09/2009 at 6:23 pm

And here comes Assley with her name-changing self right on schedule. How many times have I told you to wait at least ten minutes before you start agreeing with yourself, you stupid bítch?
What a pathetic waste of space you are. There’s a cage at the Bronx Zoo waiting for you with your name on it, Assley. Won’t you look a sight mugging at the crowd through the bars.

the real lou @ 07/09/2009 at 7:43 pm

# 69 an oldie @ 07/09/2009 at 7:33 pm ….”I’ve seen her on screen and thought, ‘She’s probably one of the most beautiful women.’ Then I saw her in the flesh, and she’s even more beautiful.” ~ Gerard Butler

For Passing Through. Man crush alert. Just kidding trolls.

Do attractive men ever suffer the same apparent plight as attractive women in Hollywood – too pretty to be taken seriously? “That’s a sweet thing to say. As an actor you always want to try different things and do different things. I wish I could look really different from one role to the next but you’ve just kind of got to go with what you’re given. Look at Brad Pitt. He does fairly alternative, yet mainstream kind of work and honestly I’ve always considered myself a character actor. I don’t care if I’m a big or small role.”

CTFU @ whoever referenced Aniston’s fans as a coven. Gotta remember that one.

jolie-pitt fan @ 07/09/2009 at 8:15 pm

The cougar is trying hard to be like Angie. She is nothing compared to Angie.

hAIL TO THE qUEEN!! @ 07/09/2009 at 8:24 pm

Angelina is the queen. She is old-time Hollywood glamour at its best. Everyone is fascinated with her every move and endeavor. She never seeks out publicity but the media follows her around like they are lap dogs because they know how extraordinary Angelina is and always will be. She doesn’t need flying lessons because she is an angel and can use her wings. ANGELINA MEANS ANGEL THE FIRST FIVE LETTERS OF HER NAME. i WISH SHE HAD THE AUTHORITY TO CHOP OFF THE HEADS OF HER DETRACTORS LIKE THE QUEENS OF OLD DID!

Hello everyone, in a few days, the twins will be 1 year old, I hope to see them again. Nice to see Angie in the cockpit again. I admire her remarkable resume : a pilot, humanitarian,philanthropist,UNHCR ( by the way I got a letter from UNHCR a thank you letter for my contribution),& a beautiful mother of 6 children, good partner to Brad Pitt & the lists goes on & on. She has accomplished a lot on her young age of 34. The Cougar can only show off her body in a bikini, tan,& dated so many men after Brad dumped her.
God bless the Jolie-Pitt Family.

Cecile check your mail.Have to go, I need to read my Angie book.God bless the fans all over the world. God bless the Jolie-Pitt family.

she sure is living life to its fullest… and manages to keep it balance. good for you and keep it up, Angie!!

Sony Hires New Writer to Salvage ‘Moneyball’
By MICHAEL CIEPLY
Published: July 9, 2009

LOS ANGELES — Sony Pictures Entertainment has quietly moved to salvage its troubled movie project “Moneyball” by hiring the prominent screenwriter Aaron Sorkin for a quick rewrite, while looking to add Scott Rudin, known for his turns on the Oscar circuit, to the film’s roster of producers.

Last month, Sony executives canceled the baseball picture — which was set to star Brad Pitt, who remains involved — just days before production, citing dissatisfaction with a rewrite from its director, Steven Soderbergh.

Mr. Soderbergh and his associates were allowed to offer the film to other studios. But Paramount and Warner turned it down, and Mr. Soderbergh left the project.

Representatives for Sony, Mr. Sorkin and Mr. Rudin all declined to comment on the new configuration. But several people who were briefed on the situation and spoke on condition of anonymity to protect relationships said Mr. Sorkin was revising a version of the script that had been written by Steven Zaillian, who had worked with Mr. Soderbergh.

Studio executives had suddenly declared Mr. Soderbergh’s draft too arty and documentary in style, though he had worked with them in developing his version, and had included changes requested by Major League Baseball, which examines scripts for authenticity before granting permission to use its trademarks.

It was unclear whether Mr. Rudin, who was a producer of “No Country for Old Men,” which won the best-picture Oscar in 2008, would be credited as a producer or executive producer of “Moneyball.” He joins Michael De Luca and Rachael Horovitz, who remain producers of the movie.

Mr. Sorkin, perhaps best known as a writer and producer of “The West Wing,” has been working with both Mr. Rudin and Mr. De Luca on “The Social Network” — a comic drama that has been loosely tagged “The Facebook Movie.” If Mr. Sorkin finishes his work on “Moneyball” quickly, Sony executives are hoping to recruit a new director and shoot the film, with Mr. Pitt still in the lead, in the fall of this year, people briefed on the project said.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All