Angelina Jolie: Back To Flying Lessons

Angelina Jolie: Back To Flying Lessons

Angelina Jolie is back in the pilot seat, taking a flying lesson aboard a Cirrus SR-22 single engine plane on Thursday (July 9) in Burbank, Calif.

While Angie was high in the sky, Brad Pitt took his motorcycle out for a spin in Los Angeles.

Life & Style has more details about the princess-themed ballet class Angie took Zahara and Shiloh to at the Creation Station in Studio City, Calif., on July 6.

A parent at the class shared, “Zahara and Shiloh were so cute — they were holding hands and sitting side-by-side. Zahara was a little more coordinated, and she was trying to help Shiloh. She was taking on the big-sister role! [Angie] was so encouraging to them — you could see the light in her eyes when she was watching. I was trying not to stare, but she’s just so gorgeous in person, even more than on the big screen.”

angelina jolie flying lessons 01
angelina jolie flying lessons 02
angelina jolie flying lessons 03
angelina jolie flying lessons 04

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All

Love You Angelina Forever.Love seeing Angie fly a Plane.
You know Brad and children are very Proud of Angie.
Angie is very smart and with Class.Brad isn’t going anywhere
with out His Baby Mama.Great Love Between these two Beautiful
People.Good Night Jolie-Pitt Fans.

Passing Through @ 07/09/2009 at 11:18 pm

# 54 an oldie @ 07/09/2009 at 6:59 pm
Passing Through @ 07/09/2009 at 5:40 pm
Was just at Jared’s homepage and now I’m ROTFLMBAO. Those pix of X doing her “action” movie are killing me! Who holds their hands up and stands with they’re knock-kneed? And it must be killing her to be in the same outfit for 3 weeks. I’m also LMAO because her “journalist” character is “on the lam”…wearing $500 Tom Ford sunglasses! What a fcuking joke.
================
Again, you made me laugh so hard. I laughed when I saw those pics too. As I said, Mr&Mrs Smith they ain’t.
++++++++++++++++++++
Frankly my first thought was, “Damn…X is looking like she’s got a case of the chubs going on. I guess she’s eating her blues away since Closet Boy but the kibosh her latest PR scam. I wonder how long it’ll take her to call her dealer and get back on her coke diet…”

Love ya Angie and love your old man too.

@Passing Through: Pt, how do you see that email as being positive for Brad Pitt? he wanted the og script changed, fired someone, and was a pain. every movie site that had the email and erased it had comments that were not kind to pitt. Pascal did what Brad’s Agent asked her to do which was put a spin in Brad’s favor and go ahead and throw soderwhatever under the bus. Pascall said she did not like soderwhatevers script but still hoped to keep brad when he was the one that didn’t like the og script. btw, The email was from Soderwhatevers camp. Pascal articls said brad was so loyal to soderwhatever but it sure doesn’t seem that way now… hope soderwhatever movie with Matt Damon (better actor than pitt and clooney) does well… now you can yell and defend brad all you want but I aint neva listen to you…

Jill @ 07/09/2009 at 10:35 pm

# 100 Jane @ 07/09/2009 at 9:50 pm

Alex @ 07/09/2009 at 10:38 pm

Jill dont’ hit me, but I think the girl was being sarcastic …
agree

Passing Through @ 07/09/2009 at 11:25 pm

# 65 an oldie @ 07/09/2009 at 7:33 pm
Poor Gerard, hope he doesn’t have nostalgia of the Lara Croft filming days while he films his current movie. I am sure now that I’ve written this, Filler Face’s PR team is going to cajole (coerce) Gerard Butler into saying something nice about Filler Face to sell the movie.
+++++++++++++++
Mark my words – When this dud comes out…Bloatler will be forced to say in an interview that X is a great kisser and the most fun actress he’s ever worked with. Remember how X’s PR ho made Alec Baldwin retract his “joke” about kissing X being like kissing a vacuum cleaner or something like that? A day later and Alec comes out and says he was just kidding – nudge, nudge, wink, wink. He meant what he said and he made it a point of letting people know that he was only retracting his statement because he’d been told to do so.

Hey @beatrix you addressed Karen in your post but I’ll be rude and interrupt and maybe give you an answer. Nature force can be scary, I agree. After all the example of ms Jennifer Anistonopoulos. is showing us how scary nature force really is. You know in terms of desperate, pathetic, lonely and how well … you know miserable in general human being can be.So no one is vicious. There is no fuss. And miss Voight is safe.She is loved.And happy. She has a home to come back to. Which can’t be said for other hmmmmm… persons

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/09/2009 at 11:30 pm

@Passing Through: No doubt. Butler needs to be a little more picky with his costars in the future. One thing will be consistent in this new movie, it will be Rachel Green on the run…

Passing Through @ 07/09/2009 at 11:31 pm

# 68 bdj @ 07/09/2009 at 7:56 pm
For Passing Through. Man crush alert. Just kidding trolls.
I wish I could look really different from one role to the next but you’ve just kind of got to go with what you’re given. Look at Brad Pitt. He does fairly alternative, yet mainstream kind of work
++++++++++++++++
Told ya! LOL. As if seeing him dressing like Brad, getting buff like Brad in Fight Club, riding the same types of motorcycles as Brad…and dumping a fugly frump who everybody wondered why you were with for a beautiful, sexy, hot woman…like Brad did…weren’t clues enough.
BTW – No offense to Alannis Morrisette’s fans, but come on, don’t tell me you never though, “What in the fcuk is he doing with HER?”

Passing Through @ 07/09/2009 at 11:36 pm

# 75 bdj @ 07/09/2009 at 8:28 pm
while looking to add Scott Rudin, known for his turns on the Oscar circuit, to the film’s roster of producers.
He joins Michael De Luca and Rachael Horovitz, who remain producers of the movie.
+++++++++++++++++
BBBBWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
This shite is cracking my ass up! Brad got David Frankel tossed off the movie. He must have said – If Soderbergh goes, I go…unless you get rid of Frankel… BBBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Brad doesn’t even want to work with people who’ve worked with X…yet OuttaTouch and Star keep saying he’s in constant contact with the ho. Too effin’ funny…

Passing Through @ 07/09/2009 at 11:39 pm

# 79 Neil @ 07/09/2009 at 8:32 pm
This must be another qualification level. As far as I know she is already a licensed flyer.
+++++++++++++
Pilots have to fly a certain number of hours each year to maintain their licenses. If you fail to do so, then you have to take the entire pilot’s exame all over again – written and flying.

# 115 ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/09/2009 at 10:44 pm
@Jill: You have been over on the “other thread.” Do you find it as hard to understand as I do? I can’t figure out if the gals over there are typing so fast that they miss entire words or that they haven’t mastered the English language.
******************************************************************************************

You must mean Bet. Her literacy level got stuck somewhere around the second term of kindergarten.

# 117 no more j-p? @ 07/09/2009 at 10:50 pm
Have Brad and Angelina gone their separate ways?

Let me see if I understand your question: You see one photograph of Brad on a motorbike by himself, and you see Angie flying a plane by herself, and you assume they have gone their separate ways?
Are you intelligent enough to walk and chew gum at the same time?

I really feel sorry for Gerard Butler. How do you go from a 26 year old Angelina Jolie to a 40 and a half year old Jennifer Aniston? Poor guy. I just hope for his sake that he doesn’t cave in to the pressure to date her to sell the movie. Gerard, life is too short to fake living. Just do your job, get paid and then get out of there with your dignity intact.

Passing Through @ 07/09/2009 at 11:47 pm

# 101 bdj @ 07/09/2009 at 10:06 pm
OT: Ouch
The senior publicist at PMK/HBH was let go by the actress after 15 years. That’s right, 15 years! Sure, like it’s Olim’s fault that Nicole Kidman is box office poison (because she has zero charisma onscreen: women don’t like her and men think she’s sexless).
+++++++++++++++++
LOL. Good old Nikki Finke – calling as she sees it. What made me laugh is this – PMK/HBH…is Stevenn Huvane’s PR firm. Nic is probably disgusted with being labelled box office poison and ridiculed…and then having to sit at the Oscars and watch X and Huvane turn the show into an “I will NOT be ignored, BRAD!” circus AND for some reason still get movies even though her BO record is even worse than Nic’s.

Neng Geulis @ 07/09/2009 at 11:50 pm

OMG…OMG…I looooveee seeing Angie flying a plane…She’s so fearless…Good to know she’s having a quality time doing her hobby. Love Angie !!!

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/09/2009 at 11:53 pm

Jill you are so witty. I enjoy your posts. Actually I look forward to them. I better step up my game…
#139 I feel sorry for any costar of hers. They will all get the pressure to snuggle with Jenny at the premier if her PR people can’t manufacture a fauxmance for her. Did you see poor Owen Wilson in the press junket in Europe for Marley & Me? Dude looked miserable. My bet is that Butler may be a bit more cautious. I also get the impression he doesn’t like being told what to do.

@kate:

gosh now you do sound scary. what does aniston have to do with the fact that wheather can harm any flying plane? remember the recently missing air france plane? you are insane. i can’t believe this. you are too far.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/10/2009 at 12:02 am

@Passing Through: So I wasn’t the only one thinking that the Oscar thing was a big JA PR stunt. The showdown at the Oscar coral. I couldn’t believe she was even a presenter. She is definitely not a force in the craft and I was mystified why she was even there. When she pulled that smirk at Brad while presenting, I thought I would bust a gut laughing. That and it looked like she had done her own hair. I have to hand it Angie, she was cool even with the camera shoved in her face. JA is totally clueless to how pathetic she looked that night. I wonder if her PR people considered the night a success…NOT!

Passing Through @ 07/10/2009 at 12:02 am

# 123 cheers mate @ 07/09/2009 at 11:08 pm
@some bunny: That’s nice. I like that you said over the last decade you’ve watched her changed because a lot of people give full credit to Brad for her growth. they act like she just changed into some giving humanitarian because of him
+++++++++++++++
That’s a crock of shite. The exact opposite is true – people claim BRAD only became a humanitarian because of her. Go find her Reader’s Digest interview from 2007. She’s even asked about the perception that she turned him into a humanitarian and she says he was always involved, just quieter “in his way” than she is with her work. Only the truly stupid and prejudiced refuse to acknowledge the years of work Angie did before she ever met Brad and that Angelina alone is responsible for getting herself together and becoming the fantastic woman she is today

Love how Anison fans are ashamed to confess any connection with her.

can we just agree that they are both sexy beasts and we love them both, together or other, but definately not with what’s her face…the one who always has the perfect hair and the tightest three quarter hemline double strapped dresses. ugh. she has so much money. why does she wear the same thing all the freaking time. i think she’s even more of a fashion disaster than jen garner or hilary duff…jennifer aniston wears the same thing all the freaking time, and i know everyone complaines about aj wearing black but she does actually have a sense of style and she can vary her look…unlike some people. and i see beatrix is back. lol. thanks for the comments people. good for laughs. i saw money ball is back on. ugh. oh well i hope the new director has a good vision for the piece.

New Thread

Passing Through @ 07/10/2009 at 12:30 am

# 129 drunkard @ 07/09/2009 at 11:21 pm
Living up to your name, I see. I read the blogger posts and news articles, plus reader comments at quite a few sites about the Moneyball sitch and not a single one lay the blame at Brad’s feet or said he’d been a PITA. Did you not understand that the e-mail made it clear that Brad hadn’t even signed on to do Moneyball until AFTER Soderbergh came on board and created his vision of the movie? That Amy Pascal KNEW what Soderbergh was planning way back in April? Brad signed on to work with Soderbergh.

So what if he wanted Frankel off the movie? Big whoop. It’s notable only for the X-related hilarity of Brad not wanting to work with anyone who had X’s stench on them. Stars get other actors, producers, directors, etc., thrown of movies all the time. Some actors even use their husband’s clout to do so…like…say your hubby had a friend who hired you for a movie written by a first-time director. And let’s say that director thought the continuity and flow of the story was more important than how his boss’ friend’s actress wife was lit and wasn’t overly concerned that she didn’t come off as peaches-and-cream glowy, softly lit to mute the harshness of her mannish features. Let’s say said “actress wife” calls her hubby while he’s overseas working with his friend who’s producing the actress’ movie and throws a fit and claims this first-time directory who WROTE the words she’s uttering, doesn’t have a clue how to make a movie…plus his lighting is too harsh and she doesn’t look serenely beautiful in the daily rushes…and he needs to speak to his friend the producer and get him to replace the director…who wrote the movie and knows more about it than anyone else on the planet. The producer friend and his partner, who’s also a friend of the husband’s and the director of the movie both are currently working on, agree to HALT the production, pull the director, then spend a number of weeks finding a replacement who can take over in short order, all the while filming their own movie in Europe. The producer finds a replacement, the movie resumes finishing…the actress and the husband part ways 5 months later…the movie comes out and bombs big time…then the actress proceeds to trash the movie and call it “the worst experience” of her life and trashes it multiple interviews – all before the movie goes to DVD, which then caused the DVD sales to be all but non-existent. The produder and his partner lost a boatload of money for their parent studio, but the actress wife felt no remorse and never felt she’d done anything wrong. Surely even you can see how this makes what Brad did as no big thing. Brad has never trashed any of his movies – even the ones that sucked (Meet Joe Black!).
But hey, you keep spinning your wheels. Maybe eventually you’ll be able to put your little red wagon in drive and get from Point A to Point B in a straight line. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. And most importantly, do not pull anymore tall tales out of your ass. Been nice chattin’ with you…

Passing Through @ 07/10/2009 at 12:35 am

# 133 ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/09/2009 at 11:30 pm
+++++++++++++
Hehehehehehe… Either that or they’ll call it “WANTED Woman” and try to make people think it’s a sequel to Angie’s movie! When the Turkey Giblet movie comes out around the same time, maybe there’s a drive-in left in this country that’ll do a Rachel Green Double Feature. They can show “Rachel Green On The Run” followed by “Rachel Green Has A Baster Baby”. Or they can take the 2 movies and cut them into 1 flick – Rachel Green Has A Baster BAby On The Run”.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All