Gerard Butler Points Gun At Jennifer Aniston

Gerard Butler Points Gun At Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston throws her hands up in surrender as costar Gerard Butler takes aim and points at gun at her in Queens, New York on Thursday afternoon (July 9).

The pair was filming scenes for their latest film, Bounty. Synopsis: Bounty hunter Milo (Butler) learns that his next target is his ex-wife Casidy (Aniston).

Looks like Jennifer was handcuffed to a trailer or a car and she tried to escape but Gerry hunted her down!

jennifer aniston gerard butler gun 01
jennifer aniston gerard butler gun 02
jennifer aniston gerard butler gun 03
jennifer aniston gerard butler gun 04
jennifer aniston gerard butler gun 05
jennifer aniston gerard butler gun 06
jennifer aniston gerard butler gun 07
jennifer aniston gerard butler gun 08
jennifer aniston gerard butler gun 09

Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All

Another bad movie from this old cougar.

Does anyone still care about JA? I am sure she will talk about Pitt/Jolie to get some publicity.

Is it just me or does this look like another BAAAAAAAD film? She keeps pumping them.

Kookabear @ 07/09/2009 at 3:43 pm

This move looks really bad… surprising because separately I usually like these two.

Kookabear @ 07/09/2009 at 3:46 pm

This movie looks awful !! surprising because I usually like these two…separately…

Well, pointing the gun is a good start.

Jennifer is the best actress, sweet innocent & talented and always will be. I’ve noticed people like stars that have a kinky sexual past with animals drugs men & woman or still does, I personally would pick Jen over anyone at this time. This is a woman with class..

Is Bounty actually an action movie? Or is it another romance comedy?

StinkyLouise @ 07/09/2009 at 3:48 pm

SHOOT, DAMMIT, SHOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL at # 6 and 9. Does Jennifer wear the same outfit in every scene in this movie?

JEN'S UPPER LIP NOT MOVING @ 07/09/2009 at 3:52 pm

I agree with you Ellie. Jen is the most talented actress, she can talk without moving her upper lip. Not even Meryl Streep can do that.

@Linda: Dude, no one cares about “Pitt/Jolie” anymore either. People need to let it go all of this drama, there are most fascinating celebrities around here now.

irish girl @ 07/09/2009 at 3:54 pm

@StinkyLouise: haha be nice!
I’ll see this movie. Jenn looks like she’s playing against her nicer, sweeter roles (the movie with Clive Owen being another exception). I think the two of them would burn up the screen with their hotness. :)

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/09/2009 at 3:55 pm

@ri23: Shoot! Shoot!
I couldn’t resist. Ellie. Don’t judge. I think everyone has something in their past they are not proud of. The thing to be admired is when anyone changes for the better. We all were stupid and young at some point. Thank goodness we all turned out to be better adults. Leave the past in the past. Let’s look forward.
Although I fancy Gerry, Andy Tenant is directing and his last movie “Fool’s Gold” was really horrible. Maybe these two (J & G) can generate enough chemistry to get past a director whose vision for filming is questionable.
This role might work for Jen because it is so much up her alley. Doesn’t look like a big drama piece so maybe she can do it.

I’m with Ellie. :)

@zup:

Please list them.. I want to know who they are.. Because you are on this thread and not theirs.. And the JPs must be of some interest because they are mentioned every chance anyone get whether the story is about them or not.. Yeah it would be great if the media and haters moved on, but like you everyone has to make a point of always commenting on how over they are of them.. How much they don’t like them and on and on..

The fact that you made that comment shows that statement to be UNTRUE..

Jared has post about many different celebs everyday.. Even their fans are not interested enough to get their post to 100 comments..

But I could be wrong.. please list some of these most fascinating personallities.

Emanuelle @ 07/09/2009 at 4:02 pm

The plot kinda sounds like Mr & Mrs Smith.

LET'S GET REAL @ 07/09/2009 at 4:04 pm

@Emanuelle:

LMAO.. she wishes this film could be that HOT..

Jenny Shimizu @ 07/09/2009 at 4:07 pm

Beautiful as always!

@ManLESSton, I likely:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Who did I judge? Also what age is young to you.. 29yrs old?. Thats young?

Love Aniston! Just because she sometimes answers questions about Brad in interviews doesn’t make her a bad person. At least she’s not exploiting kids for PR. She doesn’t publish intimate photos of family life or talk about her sex life. And she NEVER exploits people who are starving to death to sell movie tix. As usual, expect Brad and Angie to conveniently donate money somewhere the same week that Tarantino movie comes out. I know, I know at least they give money away. It’s how they do and the reasons behind why they do it that is so disgusting.

heonlymarriedjen @ 07/09/2009 at 4:08 pm

This looks like it’s going to be entertaining. Looking forward to seeing Jen on the big screen again!

lovealwaysjen @ 07/09/2009 at 4:09 pm

Classy and funny! Love her!!

liverwurst @ 07/09/2009 at 4:10 pm

Gerry looks like the kind of guy I could cuddle up with…and he’s funny. Love both of these two and looking forward to the film.

lmpressedbyJA @ 07/09/2009 at 4:11 pm

Gotta love her, such a good person. Wishing her all the best.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All