Jim Carrey To Be Grandfather

Jim Carrey To Be Grandfather

Jim Carrey‘s daughter Jane Carrey is expecting her first baby!!!

“I am very excited,” Jim, 47, tells Radar. “Jane is going to be a great mom.”

Jane, 21, fronts her own alternative/rock/blues group called the Jane Carrey Band. She’s engaged to Alex Santana, aka “Nitro”, who has his own rock band, Blood Money.

Jane‘s mother is Jim‘s first wife, former actor and Comedy Store waitress Melissa Womer. Jim has been dating Jenny McCarthy for several years.

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Rosie O'donut @ 07/09/2009 at 4:12 pm

hope the grandkid doesn’t grow up to be a whackadoo like its grandfather

Pretty random but UH congrats?

Oh and don’t you mean Jim Carrey is going to be a Grandfather **

ewredrrarw @ 07/09/2009 at 4:14 pm

WHAT THE…. haha, cool. congrats jim!

I didn’t know he had an oldest daughter!

Jim C’s daughter is really cute. Congrats to all!

This makes ME feel old.

Wow, his daughter looks so much like him! haha
Congrats :)

I found out that he has a daughter only a month ago (and that she is his female look-alike btw) and now I read that he will be a grandfather. That’s shock for me. She is very young but I hope that she will be a good mother of healthy and happy child.

That’s great. Congratulations to Jane :)

she’s cute. has his smile.

Congrats to the daughter and to Jim. How exciting!

Wow. If you turned Jim Carey into a woman, she would be gorgeous. How strange for Jim to be a grandpappy at 47.

damn he’s old
his last movie, i heard, was horrible
what does he even do now but just show up with his weird faced girlfriend

is her boyfriend the son of carlos santana, anyone?

Reed Richards @ 07/09/2009 at 5:58 pm

She’s very pretty and Jim Carrey is so funny. Congratulations!

she looks like Jenny!

Congrats! But 47 seems so young to be a grand parent, imo.

Sarah May @ 07/09/2009 at 7:27 pm

@Emma:

People sometimes don’t get to choose what age they become parents. I think it’s pretty much impossible to choose when one will become a grandparent. Imagine, Brad and George Clooney could be gradpappys.

47 is not that young. Try my neighbor. Her 12 year old daughter gave birth 3 years ago. Her mother was 27…now that’s young.

@Sarah May: she had a baby at 9 I dought it

Kookabear @ 07/09/2009 at 9:32 pm

she is a gorgeous girl! Congrats to the whole family !

@Sarah May.. Nope, I think your numbers are wrong. Your neighbors kid didn’t have a baby at 9 years old.

Wow, congrats to Jim and Jane…He still looks good. She favors him too….

Jim’s gonna be a grandad?..seriously??..that’s freaky??…he’s only 47…in hollywood its very common for celebs to become dads at that age..man this world is so f’d up

a 21 years old should consider an abortion. She is way too young to have a child.
Accidents happen. That’s why we have advance medicine.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All