Violet Affleck Gets Tongue Tied

Violet Affleck Gets Tongue Tied

3-year-old Violet Affleck gets picked up by her parents, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner at her school on Wednesday (July 8) in Santa Monica, Calif.

Ben, 36, and Jen, 37, also carried their 6-month-old daughter Seraphina with them as well.

Earlier in the week, Ben stopped by the Ante Up for Africa charity event in Las Vegas along with buddy Ben Affleck.

20+ pictures inside of Violet Affleck getting tongue tied…

violet affleck tongue tied 01
violet affleck tongue tied 23

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

ben affleck stopped by with ben affleck.. huh?

give me maddox,pax,zahara,shiloh,knox and vivienne, brad and angie over them any day

deraj tsuj @ 07/09/2009 at 3:32 am

So sad Ben’s buddy is himself

The only photos we ever see of them is when they pick Violet up from school. Very boring ….. really not exciting …… yawn

Vio is such a cute. She is not only a pretty girl, but she has a light, she seems always happy, what is a great thing to see. A happy kid.

Oh, and I know I said it before, in another post here, but I can’t avoid to say again: Jen has one of the most gorgeous faces to me. With no efforts, no make up, nothing, she has this sweetie, soft and natural beauty. A lucky woman! And of course, lucky of Ben too.

ikr . not like suri who’s always moody! LOL

@Sally: ikr . not like suri who’s always moody! LOL

@sarah: But I also think Suri is really cute. They’re just kids, I don’t feel confortable to compare them. Don’t get me wrong, please. I don’t intend to be rude. I really understand and respect your point of view. I just think they both are adorable, differents, but both lovely.

@sarah:
Well, Jill, wish I had been paid for my time here. I would love it, but I’m here just like you, for free. For hobby. Reading notes that maybe interested me. Like the ones about the new movies of Jen, an actress that I like to see on the screens ’cause I think she is really talented. And it looks like Emmy, Golden Globe and a great list of awards have the same opinion, since Jen is recognized by all them and by the critic, not just by her fans. You have all the rights of the world to disagree, personaly. And have your own different opinion. There’s no one universal true. We know that. We are not kids anymore. Well, I don’t know you, but I’m 29. So…

About the thing you insist to say… I’m trying to avoid to answer that because I really think it’s so silly and I don’t wnat to be rude. But as you asked directly to me, I would take a little time and say my opinion: the only reason for Jen to be single right now is that she wants to be. I don’t mean she doesn’t care about love. I don’t mean she wouldn’t like to fall in love. Love is a great thing and Jen is human, so I think she would like, yes, to find love again in her life. I don’t know her enough to say it for sure. But if I have to guess, I would say that she would like to be in love again sometime, oh, yes. But the point is she is truely. She doesn’t concern about what you or I think. She doesn’t concern to impress us by a fake relationship, or a relationship that she doesn’t feel it really means something, just to show you that she can. She doesn’t need to prove us nothing. And I think it’s very hard to be like this in a world like Hollywood, with all the fingers pointing to you, and all this silly thing of “be dumped”… as if it’s so simple.

She had several relations that lasts a long time in her life and I bet she have good moments to remember. She loved and be loved. And I’m not even thinking of Brad right now. As far I know, Vince, for example, really loved her and said, after they break up, she was the best person he know in Hollywood (and other very good things). I think you want to put things as if they were very simplistic, even shallow, just to be cruel with her. Relationships are difficult, love is a rare thing, that’s why it’s special. The fact of that she’s not dating right now (as far we know) don’t prove absolutely nothing about her value.

And I can’t believe this still must be said, ’cause it seems so obvious to me.

She’s not perfect, of course, she is just human, but she looks like a great person to me. If a woman like her can’t stand her man, babe, I feel sorry for all of us, the rest of mortals. A woman that has been constantly considered like one of the most beautiful, one of the most sexy, one of the most sucessfull, for so many different magazines, newspapers, websites, blogs and all kind of media. If she can’t, that’s no hope for us. :)

So, that’s my answer to you and my final answer about that ’cause I really think if you are smart enough, you already know that, even you don’t like Jen – wich I repeat, you have all the right and I respect your opinion, no matter if I have a different one.

And that’s all I want to say about it. Bye!

Sorry, Sarah, Sorry everybody. I posted my last comment in the wrong place. It’s about another topic (Jennifer Aniston). My mistake.

I have to go to the loo @ 07/09/2009 at 5:24 am

Ben looks like a true action hero carrying that car seat….Not… Does it take that many people to pick up vio from school? Must be desperate for exposure.

STOP COMPARE KIDS!!!!!!!!! ITS DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!

good question @ 07/09/2009 at 6:20 am

@I have to go to the loo:

LOL I was going to ask the same thing. Why didn’t Ben stay in the car with the baby why Jen went in to get the little girl. Why expose the baby to those paps.?

@Lisa rose:

what you wrote dosnt make sense, rewrite it if you want to share your opinion.

@Sally:

hahahahahah wrong spot, its ok :)

The most beautiful mother/daughter duo in Hollywood. Ben could not have made a better choice for a wife, he certainly got it right with this Jenn.

Food for thought: Movie goers spent 50 Million dollars to go see a movie about a dog but there are thousands of homeless in California? Stars are paid $800K per episode on TV? What is wrong with this picture?

That poor child can’t get a break! Everyone deserves a respid from their days.

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

He went in with Jen probably because his car would have been swarmed by paps. The comments on here are so ridiculous, glad I don’t bother reading such nonsense 99% of the time.

Love Jen with West Virginia Mountaineers hat!!! Yeah!!! You’re great!!!

……….and Ben also. One of the sexiest things a man can do is load the dishwasher………..another is to be a devoted father. You are the man Ben!

Sad the paps have to stake out this school. At least they do have to stay back a bit. However, with long lenses they still get their shot.

Wishing Ben and Jen the peace they found in Boston, away from the paps.

I think Jared gets paid to promote certain “stars” so they are kept in the public eye. Or else Jared is obsessed with a child.

QueenOftrashin @ 07/09/2009 at 11:30 am

Perhaps you mean Ben stopped by with his buddy, MATT DAMON.

why is she in school? it is summer!

Many preschools go all year. Take a few weeks off, back to school, few week off, back to school.

#23
That is just crazy.

Ben and Jen with the gossip photos. weren’t outside V’s school.

If they really wanted to have their kids out there to keep them relevant then they would have them dressed up, with 3 bodygruards, 2 range rovers, going into a fancy store on R. Drive. Then Ben and Jen could stand on the sidewalk, Ben could lay a big kiss on Jen. Those pics would make the web faster than a few pics of V’s school.

Ben and Ben that was funny, they both look alike, Jen looks like a man with big feet ,big knuckles, has anyone seen the knuckles this sheman has?? they are huge. As for Violetta, darn the girl has a snag tooth she sure looks like a critter. This is the fugliest couple in Hollyweird and not the most talented lol.

They’ll be coming around the mountain when they come, two hillbillies with 2 little hillbilly children, I wonder where their Mountain Dew is. Nobody wants to see these two in movies, their movies bomb. They get paid millions for failed movies.

I wish Jennifer Garner should stop picking Violet up and carrying her around because she is almost four years old. Violet also need to stop sticking her tongue out because she is so silly.

#28, #29, #30

Split personality?

Such a big person that you have to make fun of a little kid?

Make you feel bigger.

As far as movies that bomb, well, guess we can add Brad Pitt to that category also. When was the last time he had a hit movie?

BTW, Ben has been doing some great movies, acting and directing.
Jen, got a big-huge-ginormous payday for Juno. Because she took a percentage of the profit as her payday.

I wonder if these two take a bath, they always look stank nasty, they always look like they smell like azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.lol. Snaggy tooth doesn’t seem that clean also, she takes dumps on herself all the time since her mom still has her in pampers ewwww.

maria de la rosa @ 07/09/2009 at 12:20 pm

#10 Sally you need to get a “Life” lmao.

Violet is a pretty little girl.Jennifer and Ben have a very cute Family.

at least violet smiles. who knows what kind of teeth jolie-pitt’ kids have, or suri has. They NEVER smile.

seus @ 07/09/2009 at 12:19 pm being silly. You have no idea. Just mouthing off for attention.

pea in a pod @ 07/09/2009 at 12:25 pm

Adorable. Wish we could see Sera.

adorable fan @ 07/09/2009 at 12:27 pm

#23, actually JJ is the only one that buys their pictuers. You don’t see these two anywhere else lol.

back in black @ 07/09/2009 at 12:27 pm

love the Calvin K., Ben.

JJ is not the only site to purchase these pics. Check the web.

Plus, many other blog sites have put up the pics of Ben with Violet the day before, or Ben, Jen and Violet coming out of a rest. early in the week.

Need to look around other places and not just think JJ is the all.

@Lisa rose: I agree that it’s cruel to compare. They’re just kids.

Wow these two men look great together.

sea @ 07/09/2009 at 12:47 pm

I agree it is boring to watch Ben and Jen, or Jen drop Violet off at school everyday. Ben and Jen must wonder what the excite with the paps taking pictures of Violet being dropped off at school is too.

But the paps go to the school everyday, because they know it will be an “easy” shot of Ben and/or Jen.

Ben and Jen don’t walk red carpets together, so this is a shot of them together.

Ben almost always looks so unhappy.

Wau… D-lister actors…. They aren´t as famous as they think.. They are little famous,because of their children… Ben only can offend Angelina Jolie and Jennifer is fat and ugly… That´s all.

Jen actually looks a lot better since her nose job, botox and chin reduction. She used to have a very long face and long nose and her gums used to show. But after the plastic surgery, the nose especially where she got the tip raised, makes her look better. I can’t say that about her acting but who needs to be a good actress when you’re married to A-list? Look at Katie Holmes.

WVU!!! NIce….thats where my dad graduated from!

Dawn @ 07/09/2009 at 2:56 pm

Do you think that Ben Affleck is on A-list? Are you kidding?

yawn boring jen once again
she’s back on her boring style
the only thing i like about her is that hat she has on cuz it looks nice

Reed Richards @ 07/09/2009 at 6:08 pm

Right, #9.

Jen looks so slim. She is tall and thin. She literally looks just like a fragile chinese doll. her features are delicate and sexy. Jen is confident enough to go out and about without a lick of make up and in sporty clothes. She totally rocks!

@e.lis: She is not fat and she is definetely not ugly. U like Angie that much? yeah, she is pretty too, but she isnt more beautiful than Jen. Is angie’s beauty natural or more natural than Jens? I dont think so………… just look at Angies lips…..LOL LOL LOL! Jen is gorgeous!

s.i: Angie is more beautiful than Jennifer… Open your eyes…And if you are the big fan of Jennifer Garner… You would know that Jennifer Garner has got face-lifting. Jennifer lips are fake.

@e.lis: Im not saying her lips are real or that they are fake. But how can u believe that Angelina Jolie, who everybody is looking to because she is a huge star, how come u believe that her beauty is all natural? Thats so not true. She is one of the hugest stars so u cant believe so. As 4 Jen, I really truly believe that Jen is 10000000000 per cent more beautiful than Angie, even though I like Angie as well.

I still think that Angelina is more beautiful… You can´t know if her beauty is natural or not… It´s gossip… Maybe more women think that Jennifer is beautiful, but more men think that Angie is beautiful.. For me is Angelina the best

I think Jennifer Garner looks a bit like Angelina Jolie, in some of the pics. Cute pictures.

omg J.G. is the prettiest with and without make-up celeb out there by far… and violet is sooo cute!!! .. i love jens shirt.. so causual