David & Victoria Beckham: Hamleys Hotties

David & Victoria Beckham: Hamleys Hotties

David and Victoria Beckham — take their sons Brooklyn, 10, Romeo, 6, and Cruz, 4 — to catch a departing flight to Los Angeles via London’s Heathrow airport on Friday (July 10).

The family stopped off at the Hamleys store to buy the kids some coloring books and pens.

Below is the behind-the-scenes video of Posh and Becks shooting the latest Emporio Armani Autumn/Winter 2009-10 underwear campaign. Hot hot hot!

David & Victoria Beckham – Emporio Armani Underwear FW 2010

10+ pictures inside of Hamlleys hotties David & Victoria Beckham

david victoria beckham hamleys 01
david victoria beckham hamleys 02
david victoria beckham hamleys 03
david victoria beckham hamleys 04
david victoria beckham hamleys 05
david victoria beckham hamleys 06
david victoria beckham hamleys 07
david victoria beckham hamleys 08
david victoria beckham hamleys 09
david victoria beckham hamleys 10

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Donald Hump @ 07/10/2009 at 1:29 pm

why do these two think they are God’s gift to the world? he plays soccer, she was in a girl band lol… not like they cured cancer or contribute to the world

What a cute family they are, along with Brangelina my favortie celeb families.And VB has gained weight, it really suits her more, her legs are spectacular.

These two pretenders spend more time at airports than anywhere else. Just stay away from London, scarecrows.

irish girl @ 07/10/2009 at 1:35 pm

Look, it’s my favourite Euro, over the top, richer than me couple!
They look great, par usual. The kids are getting big… but I have to say it, “It’s time to stop dressing the boys alike.” I don’t know if she shines them up for photo ops or this is how they normally dress, but it’s not cute. They’re too big for this matchy-matchy look.

I remember when David stood there and announced Brooklyn’s birth and now he is 10 wow a decade has gone by quick!

Victoria’s shades conceals a very haggered look (pic 1). What do you expect when you literally starve yourself and go to extreme lengths to present the perfect polished image and blissful married life. The EA underwear campaign is the biggest turnoff of 2009.

Very Hot!!! Love these two and their family. They looked like they were having fun while taking the shoots.

how come they don’t fly via private plane?

Mariabeckham @ 07/10/2009 at 1:57 pm

To #1 ! Yea they are a true gift ! . It’s not what they work with it’s what they do ! 40% of their money is dedicated for charities and the David Beckham Academy which contributes a lot for kids who see David as their ideal footballer , and a lot of their earning are given to help people , but simply they aren’t the way of celebrities who come and say “Oh yea today i donated 1,000,000,000$ to X and Y” so please don’tcome and judge them before you know what they have done to this sick and tired world :)

They are both gorgeous. So are their kids. In the video, you can see Victoria laughing and giggling several times. Alert the media.

@irish girl: Dressing kids in matching or similar outfits -as is the case here- is customary in many parts of Europe, especially among the aristocracy/upper classes. When a child hits puberty, they usually go their own way and let the younger siblings go matchy-matchy :-).

irish girl @ 07/10/2009 at 2:18 pm

@Lalique: Really? Bizarre. I’m surprised that VB would follow such a pedestrian norm.

They are a disgusting example of over-the-top greed and excess. Cannot stand them!

Look at the nanny- she looks totally wiped/worn out… there is not enough $$$ in this world to take on the job of nannying for this arrogant family. The nannies have all become the kids’ pseudo mum, since their actual birth mum is NEVER around long enough to mother them.

They are disgusting, shameful, vile…

I love watching this ugly Victoria. Its allways good to see that money doesnt make You good looking. She has much much more money then i ever will and still i look better.LOL

I like Victoria!
I love her sunglasses, her YSL shoes, her dress! everything!
what brand of sunglasses are those?
anyone knows? =)

For the life of me I can’t comprehend ppl’s fascination/adulation/devotion to this hideous couple and their 3-spoiled bratty not at all attractive kids. It truly boggles my mind.
Totally agree with you #1

Donald Hump @ 07/10/2009 at 2:34 pm

@Mariabeckham:

So what, anybody can sign a check…it’s a mere swift swipe of the hand. Just because they give money away does not make them special…

LOVE THE BECKHAMS
AND THE KIDS ARE SO CUTE

What a life. I envy them.

cee cee my playmate @ 07/10/2009 at 3:07 pm

I love the way they have their little family and then they still make time to be a romantic couple. That’s how ya do it!

I like them. It’s cute to see.

awful couple, next will be a sex tape – i feel sorry fr the kids with narcissistic creepe like these two

marainsconset @ 07/10/2009 at 4:05 pm

I’m sure they worked hard to be where they are right now. I respect that. They’re just people too just like us – the only difference is that their life is always on the limelight because that’s what their job calls for. It’s called promoting and marketing. Good for them.

lol…looks like she is going the Katie Homely route.

no make up and she looks like a dried up prune!

growing out her hair…just like Katie…or maybe Victoria started it first.

who cares! LOL

Mariabeckham @ 07/10/2009 at 4:24 pm

@Donald Hump: They are ! :D their personalitie are ! ou can watch them talking and how down to earth they are ! not like all american celebs lol ! not fake and dreamy ! and yeah it is just a sign on a check , but at least they sign and give someone a reason to smile! and help poor and needy people! they sign checks they work hard to put the amount pinted on it :) so don’t come wth this ” they ain’t special” and **** :) they are !

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All