Channing Tatum Marries Jenna Dewan

Channing Tatum Marries Jenna Dewan

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan tied the knot on Saturday (July 11) at the Church Estates Vineyards in Malibu, Calif.

Here are some wedding details via Us Weekly:

– 200 guests attended the nuptials, which began at 3:45 p.m. PST.
Jenna‘s maid of honor was Entourage star Emmanuelle Chriqui.
– Other bridesmaids included Channing‘s sister Paige and Haylie Duff, who was accompanied by the groom’s pal Nick Zano.

Jenna, 28, and Channing, 29, met on the set of their 2006 dance flick, Step Up. Congrats to the happy couple!!!

Photos: Todd Williamson/Wireimage
Posted to: Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

I’m still happy for him, I guess.

congrats ; ]

russian girl @ 07/11/2009 at 9:16 pm

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

yay. congrats to them!!! emmanuelle don’t follow their step :P

i had no idea. congrats ;;)

Annielicious @ 07/11/2009 at 9:29 pm

congratulations!

Awww congratulations to the cute couple. At last, this is ABOUT TIME! They’re such a nice couple. Very good-looking and they seem down-to-earth. Hope a baby is on the way :p …. Haylie Duff?! wtf…Anyway, I loved them ever since Step up which was my movie back in 2006.

That’s really sweet! Congrats to them! I can’t believe they’re still together!

Congratulations!!!!!!!! I am really happy to hear that news. I like them both from the movie Step Up. Jenna is a good girl and has found her a good man :-)

lol nahla why not haylie. they are friends.

wow, that is one cute guy and a very interesting story, people call me liar.
cara feio pakaralho, pegava nao…

She’s a pretty Arab girl! Congrats to the happy couple I hope it lasts.

CONGRATS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE! THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. :)

nickyandthecity @ 07/11/2009 at 10:42 pm

awww i’m so happy for them!

devilundercover @ 07/11/2009 at 11:04 pm

They’re sweet together. :) She’s very pretty without makeup in that photo!

Best of luck to them, and congratulations.

Tatum needs some braces!

mythical creature @ 07/11/2009 at 11:35 pm

True love!!! How wonderful and congratulations to them :)

love these two. Very low key …..congrats to them :)

Sometimes this guy looks so hot & sometimes he looks so fug. It looks like he struggles with his weight. Hopefully Dewan will help keep him in shape. Can’t wait to see GI Joe.

aww yay! these 2 are perfect together! love them!

juZt_A_fAN @ 07/12/2009 at 1:29 am

FINALLY!!! I’ve been waiting for them to get married, I actually thought that they’ll never gonna do it. But here it is, I’m very HAPPY for them!!! And they really look happy together, and without negative things thrown against them, I think their marriage will last, I’m crossing my fingers!!!!

BEST WISHES!!!!

That’s so sweet! What a match – they are so perfect for each other. Congratulations!

silverpink @ 07/12/2009 at 2:57 am

congratulations!!!!!

Congrats to the happy coupke.

annonymous @ 07/12/2009 at 3:58 am

way to fill the guest list with z-listers

that’s such a dumb comment anonymous…who else is supposed to go to their wedding, FAMOUS A LIST STARS? are you freaking kidding me. please shut up before you use you mind to think and type sh*t online idiot. your comment did make me lol, so i guess i have to thank you. so what if they innvited their friends, and what if their friends aren’t uber famous people. gosh. that’s just dumb reasoning i’m having a problem understanding the point of your comment while typing this. ugh. stupid people=fail.

wow congrats! channing is awesome

congrats to cute couple)

Pattycake @ 07/12/2009 at 7:42 am

@annonymous: What’s with you? Someone take your crayons? I don’t think they’d fill their wedding guest list with an eye to how much money the guests made performing. If charm and genuineness made you A list, these two would be on it, and maybe alot of their friends too. Channing is the type of guy who video tapes a personal thank you for a gift from his fan site.

congratulations! they seem like a wonderful couple. there was definite chemistry on the set of step up.

they look so good together! congratulations~~

Congratulations to them both! May they have a wonderful marriage!

Cute, sweet couple. I could see they had chemistry onscreen. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to them! she is a lucky lady…he is gorgeous! lol

Good actor so far can’t wait to see his movie next month. congrats anyway.

Wow, congrats to them both…that was quick…

Congrats to them! Only in America would you get little preteen girls who would bash two people happily in love and comfortable with themselves and getting married for being fat or have crooked teeth or not having famous friends.

Aw, that’s nice! I wish them only the best I hope it lasts.

they look high in that picture

missliss21 @ 07/13/2009 at 2:45 pm

I usually don’t concern myself with the whole hollywood couples thing but, I just love these two together and I’m more then happy for them.

missliss21 @ 07/13/2009 at 2:46 pm

@sunny: I agree Sunny. ;)

missliss21 @ 07/13/2009 at 2:46 pm

@sunny: I agree Sunny. ;)

I love this movie,because I know that chemistry was true,that love was true.I hope they will be together forever.. :) they are so great in their job and they are so cute couple :)

Congratulations!!! I really love these two, they look perfect for each other and they do.

Congrats!!!

no im mad now cause he’s taken lol
but congrats on da marrage

i think they make a good i mean great!!! couple and i lov e the movie step up 1 and 2

this sucks. he is soooooo hot