Orlando Bloom is a Street Fighter

Orlando Bloom is a Street Fighter

Orlando Bloom (with his dog Sidi) greets some fans on his way to his waiting car in New York City on Friday (July 10).

Earlier in the day, the 32-year-old British actor was seen taking a break from filming before beginning work on his next project. Orly stopped by Ducati New York to check out the all-new Ducati Streetfighter motorcycle.

15+ pictures inside of street fighter Orlando Bloom

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I love Sidi! It’s so good to see a picture of him without his leech.

Hey LOOK! I was first. I don’t see why everyone wants to be first, it’s no big deal.

Post more pictures of Anderson Cooper or Johnny Depp, Jared! You know, people that actually WORK!

Nothing on Bloomer, though. He’s okay.

maybe its just me but whenever I see Orlando Bloom’s face I think of John Leguizamo lol

I make girls c*m rainbows @ 07/11/2009 at 1:50 pm

who is this loser?

So at least three movies a year is not work?
Uhmmm, ok, if you say so.

He is so gorgeous!
Thanks, Jared!

LOL!
Yeah, it’s just you.
LOL!
OK, they both have dark, curly hair, maybe they could be cousins. But at opposite ends of the gene pool.

I expect the Delphi loons to have a fit at the pictures of Orlando exiting Miranda’s place remember it can’t be that he pasted the night there they don’t have sex ever lololololol .

snorzvilla @ 07/11/2009 at 2:46 pm

Thanks for that #8 case in point. Thank you for proving again and again exactly what I said in the other thread. Proves also that the Miranda supporters are just as bitchy and two-faced and hypocritical as they claim the haters are.

Who cares if he f*cks Kerr. She is a sl*t……..who hasnt done her is the question.

he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring -_-

? What a profound and scintillating conversationalist you must be.

@I make girls c*m rainbows: Someone’s who’s stink is probably even delicious.

Orlando Bloom is working?!
Good!

@snorsvilla

Damn you’re the man! You hit it bullseye!

Who still hasn’t F the **** is the question lol

photoshop @ 07/11/2009 at 4:03 pm

@Snorsvilla; whahahaha I couldnt agree more. I highly doubt anyone is still upset that they are probably effing eachother, they’re both two sl*ts and they deserve eachother.

wickedbiyatch @ 07/11/2009 at 4:07 pm

@Snorsvilla

Girl are you always this witty… Bravo

Thanks for making me laugh with that buzzer beater comment!

all you people can do is talk trash

You think that snorzilla is “witty”??
What a sad, sheltered life you must lead.

If you two haters would have ignored #8′s bait, the subject of Miranda would never have continued in this thread about ORLANDO. But now you’ve continued to bring her up, inviting more responses. But that’s what you want, right? You want someone to bring up Miranda so that you can continue your witch hunt.
So go ahead. Let’s hear all of the un-original comments that you gals are famous for. Oh, and make sure that you throw in some lies, half-truths and obscene insults while you are at it.
But make sure that you disappear when someone proves you wrong. You are famous for that, too. Wouldn’t want to disappoint either side, now would we?

Orlando looks fantastic!
I love how he will take the time to be nice to his fans. And the fact that he looks so hot on the back of a bike doesn’t hurt, either. ;)
Sidi is looking good, too.

He’s so cool, orly rox

Josephie Ekstazz @ 07/11/2009 at 8:09 pm

He is a total B-A-B-E!!!!! I
s he ever going to get married?

I wonder who is better biker. Orlando or Brad Pitt

mythical creature @ 07/11/2009 at 8:37 pm

@ICT: For me personally? I can’t stop thinking about Orlandos’s legs wrapped around mine while hugging me to his chest. Perfect :)

Supposedly, “The Cross” has been delayed while the producer continues to scout locations:

And according to a source that spoke to ET, Bloom and Kerr are NOT engaged and there has been NO PROPOSAL. It would stand to logic and reasoning, then, IMO, that there is NO RING, either.

Thought I’d post these two significant pieces of info since no one else has yet.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All