Zachary Quinto is Muy Intelligentsia

Zachary Quinto is Muy Intelligentsia

Heroes star Zachary Quinto takes his dog Noah for a walk through the Silverlake neighborhood of Los Angeles on Friday afternoon (July 10).

The 32-year-old actor and his pet pooch were seen stopping in for a refreshing iced coffee at Intelligentsia Coffee and Tea.

On Thursday, Zach was seen riding his bike down Silver Lake Blvd after meeting up with his Star Trek costars Chris Pine and John Cho.

10+ pictures inside of muy Intelligentsia Zachary Quinto

zachary quinto intelligentsia 09
zachary quinto intelligentsia 10

Credit: Matingas; Photos: Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Zachary Quinto

Ethan Miller/Getty

Harry Butts @ 07/11/2009 at 10:52 am

this guy looks like a major tool

Harry Balls @ 07/11/2009 at 11:02 am

OMG so not cute.

Isch don’t think so – 100% AUS.

Isch don’t think so – 100% AUS.

@Bruneo: Sorry – isch mis-shpelled my name!

irish girl @ 07/11/2009 at 11:29 am

Wow, his closet must be big to hold him and that mange pooch.

ok i think he’s cute, smart, and talented but just a little too old, tall, and hairy for that outfit.

Cute! Love the blue hat, nice change from the white one.

I love ZQ, a great actor and one of the few who are intelligent in dumb fake Hollywood.

Pining for Chris @ 07/11/2009 at 12:07 pm

I get nothing from these pictures, yet whilst watching ‘Star Trek’ I thought he was hoooot.

i love love love zach quinto <3

I love Chris Pine … no secret there but I do think that Zach is DREAMY too. He’s Cute , Smart and Funny. The perfect 10 guy.

Reality Bites @ 07/11/2009 at 1:20 pm

Wow..people think zach is a tool?

Talk about a bad judge of character! Zach is educated, humble and down to earth enough to still walk his dog to the corner to get a coffee vs driving a ridiculous expensive car or sending a flunkie to do it.

Don’t listen to the haters Zach. Their combined IQ is less than your dog’s.

Looking forward to Heroes and the next Star Trek.

16# Reality Bites, EXACTLY!

But then again what do you expect from bored, jaded, miserable people on gossip blogs who get off by writing nasty negative comments about every single famous person?

We know who the real tool is here.

Zach looks great and down to earth, i’m glad i have a happy content life, so i don’t have to go to gossip blogs to feel better about myself, but to enjoy cool candids.

I have no idea who this guy is but if you walk through Silver Lake looking like that I’m pretty sure you’re gay. So while you girls might think he’s hot I’m pretty sure you’re not gettin’ any of it.

So this guy is totally gay right?

Does not look cute here at all. What is up with his fashion choices? He is so cute when other people dress him (when he’s on set, in character) but left on his own he looks a major mess. Oh Zach, why can’t you be smart, funny and have a great dress sense? Then you would be a 10 now your like a 6 IMHO

Scott Speedman lives in Silver Lake, is he gay? I saw a picture of Scott online with Zach also. Is Silver Lake a predominantely gay neighborhood?

Zach is always so cool!

Zach is still HOT and smart no matter what team he plays on.

sweetness @ 07/11/2009 at 7:01 pm

Who cares if he’s gay? doesn’t matter..HE IS STILL HOT!!!

Hope he gets a gf soon and not a beard

Reality Bites is correct. Zach Quinto drives a Toyota Prius and lives in a modest three bedroom home.

peachking @ 07/11/2009 at 7:48 pm

There truly are some idiots out there and many of them post on this site apparently their parents let them on the computer can’t spell either many of them

peachking @ 07/11/2009 at 7:50 pm

And only a tool says someone they don’t know looks like a tool.

summerbabe @ 07/12/2009 at 1:01 am

HOT HOT HOT is all I can say. : )

My name is Kristen Thanks! @ 07/12/2009 at 6:20 pm

how many pics of the poor guy walkin his dog and getting coffee do we NEED to see? He does enough for his fans and too much for his fans than to be taken pics of every single day this is monotonous SSDD stuff everyone leave the guy alone until He is seen with me THEN you’ll see something unbelieveable 2 equally attractive people together at the SAME TIME

dang i hope he’s gay!!! … what a hottie !!! , i have really good gaydar being a gay guy myself and my gaydar is off the scale for him , hes definately into the *****;) hahaha all the hot ones are :)

and btw silverlake where hes pictured and west hollywood …are both huge gay communitys!!! … i live 30 minutes from them belive me i KNOW….hes def gay ;)

summerbabe @ 07/13/2009 at 12:24 am

Gee wow, silver lake is a gay community? because they are straight celebrities who live in that area.

The dog looks a little embarrassed to be seen with him.

Haters need to stop hating. No point in being jealous :)

What’s wrong with you people?! Can’t he go out walking his dog and not looking like Abercrombie and Fitch? What the f*ck is wrong with that outfit when you’re walking your dog, seriously?
Yeah, well, being intelligent doesn’t mean having intelligent fans.

Ditto #16′s comments. He’s witty, charming and a really good actor who thus far has chosen movie/tv projects that I like. Why don’t those who don’t like him just go find someone they do like?

ha..ha… he..he.. loe org pling gila, sarap, setres…

@Harry Butts:

i think you’re a tool for making your justjared name “Harry Butts”

Nicole M. @ 09/14/2009 at 5:11 pm

I love me some Zach Quinto. That’s my baby right there. That’s all I gotta say. :)