Hailey Glassman's Mug Shot -- Jon Gosselin's Girlfriend

Hailey Glassman's Mug Shot -- Jon Gosselin's Girlfriend

Check out the mug shot for Hailey Glassman, the 22-year-old girlfriend of Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad Jon Gosselin.

Jerry Minger, the communications officer at the Indiana University Police Department, tells Us Weekly that Hailey and five friends were hanging out in a parking lot at 3:18 a.m. on Oct. 2, 2005. A cop spotted the group “passing a pipe back and forth, which is consistent with marijuana.”

Hailey, who is the daughter of Kate Gosselin’s tummy-tuck doctor, was arrested for possession of marijuana because she had two plastic baggies in her handbag that later tested positive for THC.

Over the weekend, Jon and Hailey were spotted aboard designer Christian Audigier‘s boat in St. Tropez. Jon is trying to design his own line of children’s clothing.

Stay classy, Jon!

i feel sorry for his children.

Jon probably does drugs too.

Irish Girl @ 07/13/2009 at 1:00 pm

Classy. It’s almost like he’s trying to make himself look bad.

Good job daddy of 8! I’m sure your children will look up to you one day!

Irish Girl @ 07/13/2009 at 1:02 pm

Haha… on second thought… would you really want to go for custody with that many kids…. Egads!

sarah-renee @ 07/13/2009 at 1:03 pm

ohh wow..

yuck, wont she make a nice step mother?! she looks the happiest in her mug shot! way to go Jon, “its all about the kids”– ya right!

Jon and hailey + baby bailey @ 07/13/2009 at 1:06 pm

if they bring this show back on they are truly insane

With her drug conviction, Kate would never let her near her kids for sure. Way to give Kate more ammunition Jon. You really are making friends everywhere you turn.

He’s such a disgrace to his children … at least Kate Gosslin still acts like a mother that wants to support her 8 kids. Good job Kate, you deserve the best

Mercy me... @ 07/13/2009 at 1:12 pm

OMG….this gets better and better. Jon…you need to think with your head. Not the one that’s in between the legs. LOL

Love you JON!!!

Kate is much prettier than her. Jon is clearly going through a mid life crisis.

Oh my Jesus — the cholla brows are lov-er-ly.

Jon makes me sick!! I feel for his kids, they may not understand now…but some day they will get it and I hope it comes back to bite him in the ass! And geez Jon if you’re gonna ***** around with some tramp you could atleast pick a pretty one!!

Hailey was HOT ! Now ? no so much

what a douche.He is fat,lazy and reminds me of Droopy Dog from the old cartoons.Gooooinngg Dowwwn!

Jon has gone down the tubes now. Dating a 23-year-old, after getting divorced and I don’t think he is even legally divorced. I used to love him so much and thought he was a great dad, now he is so far from that!

Big deal.Tthe last three Presidents all did drugs in their past. It is almost a right of passage in our culture. But then you are supposed to wise up. Jon?

Jon and Kate need to be slapped up-side the head for what they have did to these kids. This whole “it’s all about the kids” line better never come out of their mouths again. Prime example of 2 people who should have never had kids.

I for one would never want to be an insta-mom of 8 especially so young.

- really, she’s not that bad looking for a guy like jon. he is no prize in the looks dept..

It four years ago and it was just pot. Big deal.

Would someone PLEASE explain to me WHY these people think they can design clothes? Something had been mentioned about Kate having a clothing line and now this piece of work is going to work with a designer. Why?????? Like either one has any taste? This 20-something nasty bit is only hanging on him for the $$$ she thinks he has access to! Hopefully he and she get a nasty surprise in short time.

Lakersalldayerrday @ 07/13/2009 at 1:23 pm

Reminds me of Stephanie Pratt’s mugshot. Don’t know why.

But is it art? @ 07/13/2009 at 1:26 pm

That’s a happy mug shot. My mug shots never look that happy!

Bonging the bangi @ 07/13/2009 at 1:28 pm

Pot shud be legal. Sweet leaf, sweet life.

nice choice on the girl friend!!! I’m sure your 8 children will look up to you!!

DISGUSSTING. She is truly a red neck *****. Jon is a huge LOSER.
Way to dump your family for this fug face Jon.

DON’T CARE!!!! DON’T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE MISFITS!!!!!!!!

DON’T CARE ABOUT JON OR KATE I JUST FEEL SORRY FOR THE KIDS!!!!!!

HOPE THEY HAVE SAVED ALOT OF MONEY BACK FOR THEIR FUTURE THERAPY!!!!! THEY ARE GOING TO NEED IT!!

Are any of you surprised by this? Great parenting job on the part of the Glassman’s. Not the least bit shocked that the kind of girl who would fool around with the married father of 8, would also do drugs. I see the same thing over and over again. Spoiled rotten rich girls, whose parents handed them money and things, but did not teach them right from wrong or foster any sense of self esteem. How sad. Bad parenting = messed up kids. Jon & Kate might want to both think about that.

Further, I have another bit of wisdom for Jon. Ten years from now no one will remember your name. Your gold digging girlfriend will have long dumped you and you will be alone. You will probably want to reach out to your children for companionship and comfort, but it will be too late. By then, they will be harboring years of resentment towards you for walking out on them and putting yourself first and for the way you treated their mother. They will want little to do with you and will show you as much respect as you are currently showing them and Kate. What goes around comes around. Hope you change your ways before it is too late.

Theemilly @ 07/13/2009 at 1:43 pm

Isn’t she a teacher? I think i read somewhere that she is..

Jon Gosselin, you make me sick on so many levels.

Way to go Jon, such looser… Cant believe you would choose this trashy woman over your wife and kids.

WTF does anyone see in Jon?? He disgusts me.

Kate’s plastic surgeons daughter? I know Kate can be a big bully but I still feel sorry for her to a certain degree. It was obvious on the show and in interviews Jon was totally disengaged and involved with someone else. I think he should have considered counseling for the kids at least. As the old saying goes regardless how flat you make a pancake it still has two sides. I hope Kate can meet someone that is willing to stand up to her and loves those children. They need really strong parental figures in their lives and I don’t think Jon was ever up for the task.

madzicarmo @ 07/13/2009 at 1:57 pm

“i want to obviously do what’s best for my kids”. . . . so i’ve decided to date a woman 10 years younger then me, that’s been arrested for posession of marijuana, smokes, and is the daughter of my ex-wifes tummy-tuck doctor!!! . . . . that’s obviously best for them

madzicarmo @ 07/13/2009 at 1:58 pm

why would u smile for ur mug shot??????

Wtf, JJ who are YOU to take side?

If you are gonna keep taking sides, then you shouldn’t run this side.

Jeez.. Get a grip and do your job.

And why do u keep posting about this family ?get over them, and post some about REAL CELEBS.

Wouln’t it be funny if Haley got the kids clothing line and sent Kate free samples.?

@jake: Not so sure on that, the last thing Kate wants is to be stuck with her own kids 7 days a week, even if she does have help.

She must have been high while she was Sharpie-ing on those eyebrows too.

jon has big boobs @ 07/13/2009 at 2:09 pm

Jon the boob told People magazine that his children will Model the clothes he’s designing with his mistress.

Don’t know bout Kate, but I don’t want my kids around this type of woman:

you got that right Jared.. “stay classy Jon”
I’m so sick of him.. he’s just thrown his life down the drain. Poor kids. really hope they grow up responsibly .. Kate better take good care of them!!

Jon is scum @ 07/13/2009 at 2:14 pm

Did you hear that he and his LATEST girlfriend are designing a line of Ed Hardy kids clothes together and HIS KIDS are going to be modelling them in ads. This guy is the biggest ass out there. No respect at all. I will NEVER buy ED HARDY kids clothes, EVER. She’s ******** Jon now so she’s becoming a expert on his kids already and designing clothes for him so those kids are now supporting Jon and the mistress. SICK

I AM NEVER SUPPORTING THESE TWO AND BUYING ED HARDY KIDS CLOTHES. NEVER

And SHAME ON Ed Hardy for promoting this guy. SHAME ON YOU!

Piggies go to market @ 07/13/2009 at 2:29 pm

Geez Jon

From stuff a turkey with embryo’s and be a big momma celebrity

and I am worthless as plastic teats on a boar show with this mean sow

to former peacock of TLC and sleeze chick magnet extrodaire

If Kate is so innocent why didn’t she file for divorce based on adultry?

Jon and Hailey slept in Jon and Kate’s marriage bed. No everybody know you don’t go into mommies bedroom. That reason enough for divorce the hell with the show.

It’s funny how you all keep ragging on his shirt but you know you were all about that style when it was popular. Did Perez Hilton tell you it’s not the in thing now? As far as Kate goes and being a better parent than Jon are you serious????

Have you ever watched the show? She puts on a big act for the cameras and now she is acting like the victim but in all honestly who in their right mind would stay with a controlling B that has emotional problems. It’s ok for her to leave her family behind to go on vacations…right?

I know her hard lifestyle of milking people out of their money is tiring but pleae people get your heades out fo your arses and stop falling for her sad story. Remember she needs a bigger laundry room in the new house so keep watching because we all know she does laundry. LOL!

I think she looks pregnant

no she is the daughter of the plastic surgeon that operated on Kate

jon has big boobs @ 07/13/2009 at 2:36 pm

@Teach: so does Jon.

Oh my goodness, just for the sake of the kids, please please Kate take care of the kids cause if it were left to Jon, I could see so many devastating consequences that will effect them for the rest of their lives. I really did not see this side of Jon but the more I see it the more it makes me sick to my stomach. They should never ever be left alone with these two people. Really, oh my gosh. Please take full custody of your kids Kate, no matter what. If you let them alone with two jerks, it will be the end for them. Wow, trully tragic especially for those kids.

Get a clue @ 07/13/2009 at 2:43 pm

Who cares about the drug charge? Do you know how many doctors, lawyers, students, profs, etc… smoke pot, or worse? So many people with advanced degrees do worse than pot. Hell, alcohol has been proven to be worse in almost all regards than pot. Yet, if someone has a beer and a picture is taken, it’s not a big deal.

Wow, what qualifications do they have for designing clothing? For someone who claims to have the fame, he seems to do everything he can to keep his 15 minutes, including dating someone too young for him. On second thought, with his maturity level, they are probably more compatible.

She may not realize it yet, but divorcing Jon is probably one of the smartest moves kate will ever make,

What does something that happened 4 years ago effecting Jon he wasn’t with her then and who is to say she is still doing this. Seems to me that it was a college thing. Some people give it up after college and others don’t. I won’t judge the woman as we have no real clue much about her.

sorry for the typo.. – I meant to say “.for someone who claims to HATE fame”

Eww.. she’s hideous.. and she’s a plastic surgeon’s daughter.. how sad.. John always looked like the poor victim.. now he’s just an *******.. Poor kids/kate

i’ve lost all respect for this guy.
and his girlfriend is so trashy.

funkymonkey @ 07/13/2009 at 2:53 pm

*face palm*

I like the show when they went shopping for clothes for Kate. Still waiting for the show to go shopping for Jon. LOL
Kate was seen running all over town by herself all weekend except for the picnic in the front yard.

Kate new deal idea.

Do a got milk commercial in your blue bikini with milk poured all over you and especially your plactic titties. With you Steve bodyguard doing a 007 pose. LOL Really have you seen any of those kids drink milk?

Jared clearly has a crush on Kate, he never reported when she was off with the body guard, Steve Neild.
I don’t smoke pot but from what I’ve read you’d be surprised at the people who are smoking it. I’m not sure they should legalize pot but they should legalize industrial hemp and put some people back to work.

wow, ain’t she purdy!

Jon your excuse that you are only 32 is bull! No matter how old you are you will still be an immature ass. I know 13 year old boys with more maturity than you. There are alot of men your age with children that don’t use their age as an excuse to cheat on their wives with 23 year old women! Oh yeah, you are a boy yourself, not a man! If you truly cared about the current lady, (and I use that word loosely) you wouldn’t parade her around. If you haven’t noticed she has been trashed on every website and her past drug abuse has been drug up. Grow up!

clothing line…the only thing these 2 could design is a puff of smoke. Jon is such a loser…Kate has had to be the strong one in this relatioship, he is a clueless, whinny, nasal spouting loser. It is apparent that he has no respect for his children or their feelings. His ignorance was apparent on camera. His failures should not be blamed on Kate, is brain has always been the size of his *****. I hope the world don’t assist Jon in destroying his family. Bring Kate back with Kate Plus 8.
Maybe the good surgeron could tummy and ass tuck Jon and plug his bald spot, but a brain surgeon couldn’t helt Jon as there is nothing to work with.
No one cares about Jon…he will be in the gutter in a year or two. I don’t worry about Kate and the children, like she said, she will not roll over and die and she can steer the ship a lot better without the weight of the ignorant anchor she has been having to guide.

BRING BACK KATE PLUS 8

I wonder how Jon would feel if down the road one of his daughters at the age 23 was dating a 32 year old, soon to be divorcee with 8 young kids and smoking cigarettes and being arrested?? Karma’s a ***** Jon and if you and Kate (with her OCD and berating of thier father) dont get your act together soon your kids are going to pick up the tab big time for years to come. This is not rocket science.

mommy of two @ 07/13/2009 at 3:13 pm

I think that Jon has clearly lost his mind!! Kate, altough a bit on the demanding side, is still the mother of his children and he could of repected her by keeping his skany looking girlfriend hidden for a bit longer.

Jon is rebelling like a little boy. Get a grip Jon! You’re not 18 any longer. Those days are over. Your wife may have ruled the roost, but now seeing how you’re acting I think I know why she ruled it!!
I feel so sorry for your children. Look at how you’re behaving and the divorce isn’t even final. What a PIG!!

ughhhh your killing me jon, you reaaaally killin me! i wonder if he’s had his eye on this chick ever since kate got the tummy tuck

His ****** looking girlfriend is a friend of the family, don’t forget. Without Kate’s free tummy tuck, Jon would have never met Hailey. Wonder if this doctor did Kate’s breast augmentation? Too coincidental when Kate unveiled the bikini and Jon was first seen with the Glassman women for the public to remember Dr. Glassman and the free tummy tuck. (IMO, the Gosselins have the paps and gossip sites on speed dial… right, Jared?) These people have planned their freebies/barters well, I wouldn’t put anything past Kate and Jon ‘greedy’ Gosselin.

If your wife treats you like you’re one of the children, then why not talk with her about it and maybe go for counseling? Isn’t your marriage and 8 kids worth giving it at least a shot? Instead Jon would rather pretend that he isn’t a husband and father and instead parade his fat a$$ around with this *****.
I agree with #66. What would he feel if this was one of his daughters? I thought he was a real church going moral guy. Hmmm…..doesn’t look like it. I think TLC had everyone fooled.

lucyhale'sfeet @ 07/13/2009 at 3:31 pm

Arrested for marijuana? That’s about as serious as jaywalking.

I can’t stand Jon or his new girlfriend, but 9 years difference in their ages isn’t that much.

Jon Gosselin your an idiot. One day you will look back at your life and regret the decisions your making. Your being extremely selfish and I don’t think you realize how this will impact your kids. Keep up the good work Kate. Keep your head up high.

Meh – kid stuff. Doesn’t sound that bad. So she was caught with some dope. Big deal. She was a teenager. Kids grow up and become adults. Obviously she is a lot more sensible now.

He’s not going to marry her. He’s just having some fun, like a kid in a candy store. What’s the big deal here?. She got caught with some weed when she was a teenager and people are going ooooh a dope addict……tooo funny. Is this an American thing?

So what. Many people smoke pot.

enoughalready @ 07/13/2009 at 4:54 pm

He’s happy and this one probably dont yell at him like Kate did. Say what you want but John was and is still a good man he hung in there for them kids as long as he could and if anyone saw the show than y’all know what the man was going through, something had to give it was either that are start beating and he did the right thing by just walking away and calling it quits.. If she did that on the screen what was going on behind the scene..

what is with jon picking women with jacked up eyebrows?

lol o yah jon likes the good stuff
as u can tell from her face, she’s not that good
leave her jon, lose some weight, and get a better chick

He’s gonna be so sorry for this in a few years when he has 8 kids who hate him.

Hailey is pregnant @ 07/13/2009 at 5:14 pm

Hailey is pregnant

Picture 31, 38, 41, 44 of 47

Ahaha, I luv Jared’s backhanded comments to Jon!! Jareeeeed you rock!! :)

Collecting Juice @ 07/13/2009 at 5:22 pm

The guys have been at it again:

Terms of divorce. LOL

wow.

what a loser.

cant find someone his own age !

shes a bimbo for even dating him when she knows he has 8 kids !

she wants her 5 min. of fame thats for damn sure.

christine @ 07/13/2009 at 5:40 pm

KATE WAS VERBALLY, MENTALLY & EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE TOWARDS JON. Jon’s a good guy. COME ON… LOOK AT HIM! WOULD HE BE THE TYPE OF MAN TO LEAVE THE WOMAN HE LOVES? Think about it.
He left Kate because she was awful to him. DIDN’T ANYONE SEE HOW SHE WAS SCREAMING & YELLING AT & DEGRADING HIM RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS IN THE KITCHEN NONSTOP OVER AND OVER AGAIN TILL EVERYONE’S EARS WERE BLEEDING, JUST BECAUSE HE WANTED A MOMENT IN THE KITCHEN TO MAKE SOME KOREAN DISH FOR HIS FAMILY.
I wanted to punch her out myself!
ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN TORTURED IN A RELATIONSHIP KNOWS WHAT JON HAS HAD TO GO THRU.
KATE ACTS LIKE A DICTATOR. This type of thing wears you out physiclly and mentally. I’m glad JOn got out of this relationship. He deserves better. If he was smoking or drinking or anything as a result… that is a sign of someone who has been in a troublesome life, usually because of a disfunctional family or marriage. Good for her for being a strong part of the kids’ lives. I totally commend her for that. But NO MAN or WOMAN will put up wih someone like that for long. It’s just like saying that if someone monetarily supports you, they have the right to degrade and abuse you. Not so! I don’t care what Kate does that is so heroic, she has no right to be so HOT-HEADED with the man who only showed her RESPECT!

NOT EVEN KATE’S OWN BROTHER & SISTER-IN-LAW SUPPORTED KATE! THEY WENT ON NBC OR ABC’S DAYTIME TALK SHOW TO ACTUALLY SPEAK OUT AGAINST THEM. THAT TAKES BAWLS TO DO THAT TO YOUR OWN FAMILY MEMBERS. THEY MUST HAVE FELT REAL NEGATIVITY TOWARDS THEM FOR KATE’S OWN BROTHER & HIS WIFE TO SAY SOMETHING.

rhabarber @ 07/13/2009 at 5:47 pm

i am scared by her eyebrows. i think they have their independent existence and are going to dominate our planet before long

VICTORIA # 1 @ 07/13/2009 at 5:59 pm

LOL, ” HAWKER, ” NUMBER # 24. I was thinking the same thing!! Maybe having a crap load of kids, makes you smart and artsy enough to be able to design yet ANOTHER line of children’s clothes, to go along with yet ANOTHER useless line of shoes and sandals.
Like we don’t have enough already. Everywhere you go, there are ton’s of these things on sale, from well known designer’s, because of the economy. No-one is buying, stupid idiots. Do they actually think we would spend our hard earned money on their cheesy, whorish, drugged-out, gold-digging line??
They are not anybody! Never was or will be. What on earth is JARED’s fascination with them. My Lord, just leave them alone.

So do you think kate did a moderate or massive jig when she saw this? lol Talk about becoming a major loser. Pothead daddy going to go way of Johnny Rotten and the like.

And now we watch the public crucify Jon. I have said in the past, if he was found to be a cheat he will get crucified in the media and the blogs. Here it comes.

He is hanging with young chics, not pretty ones either. This one looks like she can be as mean as Kate, sans the money and kids.

Bet she becomes preg with his ninth kid!

I love this stuff. It is entertaining. Hollywood cant write this kind of stuff.

LOL . . .wow way to ruin a family Jon.
I hope kate gets the kids, and all he is stuck with his pot smoking girlfriend. How can he do this to his kids?

Oh God grief! SO she had weed..big deal.

Is it me or did he find someone that is very similar looking to Kate? What in the world Jon? I used to feel sorry for him, but he’s really making some stupid decisions now. Seriously though, why is he in France? And “I’m in it for the kids”…How are the kids benefitting from him being in France?

‘trying to design his own line of kids’ clothing’ – because who wouldn’t just trip all ova’ themselves to clothe their child in Failed Daddy rags?!

lollipolly @ 07/13/2009 at 9:21 pm

stupid father + marijuana girl smoking= JAIL

just because she got busted FOUR years ago with drugs doesn’t mean she still does them….

lmfao. smdh @christian audigier children’s clothing line.

JARED STOP POSTING ABOUT JON AND KATE THEY ARE NOT REAL CELEBS AND NOT INTERESTING AT ALL

I think Lauren Glassman should be ashamed of her daughter, Lauren is supposedly friends with Kate, in one episode they even went to the spa together, and she now allows her daughter to go behind Kate’s back and date Kate’s, thank God soon to be ex , husband? Jon Goesslin is a pathetic excuse for man, husband, and father. He needs to grow up and realize he is impressing nobody by caving into the “pressure of having 8 kids and a wife”. I hope Kate gets full custody and doesn’t allow that slime near their kids!

This girl does not need money. Her dad is a surgeon! She is in it because she likes Jon. She met him when her Dad did surgery on Kate (free) and Kate stayed in their home. That is when they became acquainted.

Then when Kate went nuts and left town for most of a month, he and Hailey bumped into each other and the connection began. Hailey was there for him. Jon was not having a very good time in life just then.

Hailey adores him. She is fun, kind, sweet and hangs on his every word. This little lady will not criticize, belittle, laugh at, put down Jon.

But I can’t see her being step mother to his little ones.

That J beotch smelled money and latched herself on Jon. Rich little ***. How can John fall for this fugly Jewish Princess. She’s gonna spend all his money.

Correction-Hailey’s mother and father are rich, not Hailey. She is looking to land a rich guy and does not give a rats behind about the kids, ex-wife etc. Typical.

Whoever said Hailey looks like a young Kate, must be blind. Kate is a decent good looking woman, while Hailey is a used up ***** with a fat face and big nose. And she is probably pregnant.

PS. Who cares about her footwear, his clothing line etc…They are yesterdays news. Enough of them

Jon & Hailey…….you two are one piece of work!!!!!

Don’t ever say the kids come first, you’re nothing but a liar, very distasteful & do not deserve the beautiful mother of your kids.

Go on & have your fun…….you both are creepy, whereas Kate has class! Why don’t you have Dr. Glassman give both you & Hailey a complete make over??

My one hope is that he reads a few of these.
I think Jon is a low life, low down, no good for anything, snake.
He should crawl on his belly, in the dirt, forever.
What ever personality traits, him and Kate, have it took both of them to
make the children. He should grow up and , take responsibility, for his
actions!!! Haven’t you lived long enough, to know that, you will have the same problems with any woman. You do not know how to act, toward any woman!!! This one is just a fill in, and this one and any other woman who would even look sideways at you is not much, and will not stay with you long. You need to grow up, and be responible for once in your imature life. I changed my mind I do not want the children,now. I will just walk out on 9 people, and change their lives for ever. Shame on you.

@jake: He is a defintie stoner!! Listen to the way he talks. I’ll bet this is an underlying reason for the divorce. He wanted to keep getting stoned and Kate, who at one time was probably a stoner too, grew out of it and wanted to take care of her kids.

AMEN TO THAT…and every person should stop watching their show. they need some time out of the lime light to deal with their issues….all 8 of them…which is where their focus should be and IS NOT.

wow I can’t believe he is doing all of this, I don’t blame Kate for filing for divorce. He brought it on himself, BUT I can understand that Kate seemed demanding (on the shows) it seemed all about her too…just wish they could of tried to work it out not file for divorce right away and he already dating!?!!

I think that the whole thing is stupid but idk and john needs to get a life andd think bout his kids and not his drug dealer first

Good for him… After being with the warmonger, he needs a break with a woman who can help him get back to enjoying life. A bickering spouse is noooo fun!

amandapanDUH @ 08/10/2009 at 4:30 pm

Isnt he dating someone else in addition to Homewrecker Hailey?

Doctor ef @ 08/10/2009 at 4:52 pm

What Jon and Kate don’t realise (and millions of fans, of course) is that all this “girlfriend business” is part of the scripted show, probably thought of and written into it when Kate was introduced to the plastic surgeon and pressured into surgery. For the love of pete sheeple, does it not send alarm bells off that this little wannabe is a jooess? The writers, producers, studeo execs, lawyers, handlers, plastic surgeon, and girlfriend are all part of the same wonderful tribe, and NO ONE thinks anything of it anymore? Wake up… Just look at her mug shot; does this look like a worried, innocent girl just busted by the cops for drug possession?! Of course not, as she knew there was no chance in hell that there would be any repercussions given her tribal connections.

Jon was set up, and given his weak character he fell for it. No question over the years of filming that their “bedroom activities” were recorded secretly, so they know all the sexual issues and preferences of the couple and were in a great position to exploit it. Why do they do it you ask? Ratings and money of course, but these jackals also enjoy degrading and destroying us goys, and then offering it up for the rest of us to watch. All “reality shows” follow the same pattern, with all the controllers members of the same chosen tribe – and the victims mere hapless goys, no better than cattle according to the Talmud. “Dr. Drew” was probably the best, most evil recent example in memory, but I knew that Jon and Kate would fall sooner or later, and I knew the “girlfriend” was no random little hussy. Monica Lewinski anyone?

OMG, that is one ugly chick!!!!

jon is very proud of his situation being drug addict together with Haily…..whats up man the police will watch you and catch you.you didnt think that the girl you said gf is drug addict?wake up man you influence yourself to become bad and terrible.

jon i assure that 1 yr is longer for you and hailey go together..because both of you are drug addict,…ending is sadness and and regreet…no happiness but kate eventhougth you put her into embarrassment she still stand and proud being a mother that end to happiness because all her kids will love her and be with her forver..while you,stay to the group of drug addicts…

Hello i am so pleased I discovered your weblog, I essentially observed you by mistake, while I was searching Yahoo for some thing else, At Any Fee I’m right here now and would just prefer to say thank you for a fantastic weblog posting along with a all spherical intriguing blog (I also adore the theme/design), I do not have time to study all of it at the proper now but I have bookmarked it and good information and facts, this essentially helpful for me. There’s nothing to argue about.