Hailey Glassman's Mug Shot -- Jon Gosselin's Girlfriend

Hailey Glassman's Mug Shot -- Jon Gosselin's Girlfriend

Check out the mug shot for Hailey Glassman, the 22-year-old girlfriend of Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad Jon Gosselin.

Jerry Minger, the communications officer at the Indiana University Police Department, tells Us Weekly that Hailey and five friends were hanging out in a parking lot at 3:18 a.m. on Oct. 2, 2005. A cop spotted the group “passing a pipe back and forth, which is consistent with marijuana.”

Hailey, who is the daughter of Kate Gosselin’s tummy-tuck doctor, was arrested for possession of marijuana because she had two plastic baggies in her handbag that later tested positive for THC.

Over the weekend, Jon and Hailey were spotted aboard designer Christian Audigier‘s boat in St. Tropez. Jon is trying to design his own line of children’s clothing.

Stay classy, Jon!

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All
But is it art? @ 07/13/2009 at 1:26 pm

That’s a happy mug shot. My mug shots never look that happy!

Bonging the bangi @ 07/13/2009 at 1:28 pm

Pot shud be legal. Sweet leaf, sweet life.

nice choice on the girl friend!!! I’m sure your 8 children will look up to you!!

DISGUSSTING. She is truly a red neck *****. Jon is a huge LOSER.
Way to dump your family for this fug face Jon.

DON’T CARE!!!! DON’T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE MISFITS!!!!!!!!

DON’T CARE ABOUT JON OR KATE I JUST FEEL SORRY FOR THE KIDS!!!!!!

HOPE THEY HAVE SAVED ALOT OF MONEY BACK FOR THEIR FUTURE THERAPY!!!!! THEY ARE GOING TO NEED IT!!

Are any of you surprised by this? Great parenting job on the part of the Glassman’s. Not the least bit shocked that the kind of girl who would fool around with the married father of 8, would also do drugs. I see the same thing over and over again. Spoiled rotten rich girls, whose parents handed them money and things, but did not teach them right from wrong or foster any sense of self esteem. How sad. Bad parenting = messed up kids. Jon & Kate might want to both think about that.

Further, I have another bit of wisdom for Jon. Ten years from now no one will remember your name. Your gold digging girlfriend will have long dumped you and you will be alone. You will probably want to reach out to your children for companionship and comfort, but it will be too late. By then, they will be harboring years of resentment towards you for walking out on them and putting yourself first and for the way you treated their mother. They will want little to do with you and will show you as much respect as you are currently showing them and Kate. What goes around comes around. Hope you change your ways before it is too late.

Theemilly @ 07/13/2009 at 1:43 pm

Isn’t she a teacher? I think i read somewhere that she is..

Jon Gosselin, you make me sick on so many levels.

Way to go Jon, such looser… Cant believe you would choose this trashy woman over your wife and kids.

WTF does anyone see in Jon?? He disgusts me.

Kate’s plastic surgeons daughter? I know Kate can be a big bully but I still feel sorry for her to a certain degree. It was obvious on the show and in interviews Jon was totally disengaged and involved with someone else. I think he should have considered counseling for the kids at least. As the old saying goes regardless how flat you make a pancake it still has two sides. I hope Kate can meet someone that is willing to stand up to her and loves those children. They need really strong parental figures in their lives and I don’t think Jon was ever up for the task.

madzicarmo @ 07/13/2009 at 1:57 pm

“i want to obviously do what’s best for my kids”. . . . so i’ve decided to date a woman 10 years younger then me, that’s been arrested for posession of marijuana, smokes, and is the daughter of my ex-wifes tummy-tuck doctor!!! . . . . that’s obviously best for them

madzicarmo @ 07/13/2009 at 1:58 pm

why would u smile for ur mug shot??????

Wtf, JJ who are YOU to take side?

If you are gonna keep taking sides, then you shouldn’t run this side.

Jeez.. Get a grip and do your job.

And why do u keep posting about this family ?get over them, and post some about REAL CELEBS.

Wouln’t it be funny if Haley got the kids clothing line and sent Kate free samples.?

@jake: Not so sure on that, the last thing Kate wants is to be stuck with her own kids 7 days a week, even if she does have help.

She must have been high while she was Sharpie-ing on those eyebrows too.

jon has big boobs @ 07/13/2009 at 2:09 pm

Jon the boob told People magazine that his children will Model the clothes he’s designing with his mistress.

Don’t know bout Kate, but I don’t want my kids around this type of woman:

you got that right Jared.. “stay classy Jon”
I’m so sick of him.. he’s just thrown his life down the drain. Poor kids. really hope they grow up responsibly .. Kate better take good care of them!!

Jon is scum @ 07/13/2009 at 2:14 pm

Did you hear that he and his LATEST girlfriend are designing a line of Ed Hardy kids clothes together and HIS KIDS are going to be modelling them in ads. This guy is the biggest ass out there. No respect at all. I will NEVER buy ED HARDY kids clothes, EVER. She’s ******** Jon now so she’s becoming a expert on his kids already and designing clothes for him so those kids are now supporting Jon and the mistress. SICK

I AM NEVER SUPPORTING THESE TWO AND BUYING ED HARDY KIDS CLOTHES. NEVER

And SHAME ON Ed Hardy for promoting this guy. SHAME ON YOU!

Piggies go to market @ 07/13/2009 at 2:29 pm

Geez Jon

From stuff a turkey with embryo’s and be a big momma celebrity

and I am worthless as plastic teats on a boar show with this mean sow

to former peacock of TLC and sleeze chick magnet extrodaire

If Kate is so innocent why didn’t she file for divorce based on adultry?

Jon and Hailey slept in Jon and Kate’s marriage bed. No everybody know you don’t go into mommies bedroom. That reason enough for divorce the hell with the show.

It’s funny how you all keep ragging on his shirt but you know you were all about that style when it was popular. Did Perez Hilton tell you it’s not the in thing now? As far as Kate goes and being a better parent than Jon are you serious????

Have you ever watched the show? She puts on a big act for the cameras and now she is acting like the victim but in all honestly who in their right mind would stay with a controlling B that has emotional problems. It’s ok for her to leave her family behind to go on vacations…right?

I know her hard lifestyle of milking people out of their money is tiring but pleae people get your heades out fo your arses and stop falling for her sad story. Remember she needs a bigger laundry room in the new house so keep watching because we all know she does laundry. LOL!

I think she looks pregnant

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All