Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel: Hollywood Bowl Buddies

Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel: Hollywood Bowl Buddies

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are going strong, keeping their arms wrapped around one another after watching a concert at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on Sunday night (July 12).

The pair watched performances by Ray LaMontagne (with the Hollywood Bowl Orchestra, conducted by David Campbell), Jenny Lewis and Blitzen Trapper.

Also spotted in the audience: Reese Witherspoon and beau Jake Gyllenhaal.

10+ pictures inside of Hollywood Bowl buddies Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel

justin timberlake jessica biel hollywood bowl 01
justin timberlake jessica biel hollywood bowl 02
justin timberlake jessica biel hollywood bowl 03
justin timberlake jessica biel hollywood bowl 04
justin timberlake jessica biel hollywood bowl 05
justin timberlake jessica biel hollywood bowl 06
justin timberlake jessica biel hollywood bowl 07
justin timberlake jessica biel hollywood bowl 08
justin timberlake jessica biel hollywood bowl 09
justin timberlake jessica biel hollywood bowl 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

No make-up? ,nasty, Fergie looks better.

Jon and hailey + baby bailey @ 07/13/2009 at 12:23 pm

First Couple of TOOLBAGS

Aw they are such a cute couple, i love how they always do stuff together.And Jessica looks fantastic without make up, Jo why don’t you get a life, we shouldn’t wear it all the time!

She looks like a man in these photos.

Reese Witherspoon is the beard and Jake Gyllenhaal is gay and desperate.
Poor Jake,
Reese is one boring b!tch.

Nice glasses! Justin is cute :)

jessica is so FUGLY.
JT could do SO much better.

@bee: hell yeah

she is looking more butchy by the day

Pining for Chris @ 07/13/2009 at 1:00 pm

JT without the neck hair is alright; he’s still average though. I find him most attrative on stage…these pictures do nothing for me.
Biel needs to find a stylist pronto; I don’t get why guys find her attractive.

Irish Girl @ 07/13/2009 at 1:01 pm

They look cute together. (Although, Jessica has the worst fashion sense. )

I always love justin with britney.

anonymous @ 07/13/2009 at 1:08 pm

The photos of them arm and arm looked staged for the paparazzi there were reports that they got into an agument at the Beverly Hills restaurant Cecconi’s before or after the concert

kate the so-so @ 07/13/2009 at 1:11 pm

i’m jealous.. i would like to be that couple and go to the hollywood bowl together for concerts! so cute. not to mention i LOVE jt.

dont be fool guys, this is a stage op. A big O for obvious

whortensia @ 07/13/2009 at 1:14 pm

@fauxmance: Reese is not a beard, but she is all chin, and jake is not a ************

New pictures after a bad blind item about them. Photo op!

This just looks so forced and miserable. I dont know why off stage I hate JT. And ever since theyve been together…I have hated Jessica Biel. I just think its sad that she stays with him even though he cheats. It just lowers my opinion of her so much!!!

fauxmance @ 07/13/2009 at 1:23 pm

@whortensia:
Jake Gyllenhaal is gay.
Reese Witherspoon is dumped, dull Avon lady looking for publicity – bearding with Jake provides a lot of publicity and marketing.

whortensia @ 07/13/2009 at 1:37 pm

@fauxmance:
she beards to hide her chin …and jake is not gay, deedee said so

I didn’t know they made potato sacks in black and white.

anonymous @ 07/13/2009 at 2:14 pm

she looks like she might becoming anerexious or bulimic
she has been wearing this jacket or some sort of sweater for quite awhile it’s Summer time not Winter or Fall

ladysdsandiego @ 07/13/2009 at 2:40 pm

its funny. with britney he looked good, with cameron he looked good, with jessica he looks like ****.

They should both just come out and admit that they’re gay. In this day and age it’s nothing to be ashamed of and their pretend “relationship” is really unneccesary.

Who is Jake seeing? Austin? Chris Fischer? Mystery guy? I’d like to know if he’s got a chin as big as Reeke’s? Maybe he likes big chins and blondes. He did say he likes them older.

This relationship will crash and burn sooner or later.

fake as hell, they’re looking for attention that’s it, they can go fck themselves ’cause i’m not a fan of neither and they suck big time, talentless ppl, and plz stop posting their pics, gimme some channing tatum and his gorgeous wife pictures & britney’s picture & GORGEOUS scarlett johanson

christine @ 07/13/2009 at 4:41 pm

I use to live right near the Hollywood Bowl, but never been. Careful… I got into an accident there cause of the f***in intersection. And those stupid Star tour buses get on my damn nerves (not that they have anything to do with the Bowl).
Jessica has a gorgeous face cut… just like my mother’s.
I wonder why all these attractve women go for JT. He’s so cheesy and ugly. I hate his nose. Looks like Rudolph the reindeer. And the way he speaks… the worst impersonation of being “hip hop” or “r&b” or WHATEVER. Maybe it’s his “coolness.” I think I saw him in some reality show with Cameron Ditzy, and supposedly he has a personality or IQ or smething (bsides his wee-wee… ya know y’all were gonna state it, if i didn’t) that attracts women. I dunno!
Jessica is SO hot tho. But JT, man, he is just ICKY! Must be one hardworking dude. Or maybe he pays for all these things for his girlfriends and is a real gentleman towards them. Otherwise, can’t figure it out. (Besides, the weewee again).
Interviewers need to ask these women that go out with him. “What is it about JT that you like/love about him?”

Damn is hard to find an uglier woman in Hollywood and every time I see the staged photo ops of this manly looking fame ***** I go WTF is she wearing?
Can’t this ***** find a stylist ?
Justin ,Justin how can you form Cameron Diaz to this I don’t know talk about DOWNGRADE .

i seriously dont understand these 2
a whole month goes where they arent even spotted together
and then in the next following week, we see em together like 3 times
i not sure what 2 believe, if their relationship is going down or strong
she doesnt look all that nice in these pics

uglier and uglier and it’ll keep getting uglier, he should off dated gorgepous scarlett johansson

she never looks nice. for a person with a so called hot bod , she certaintly dont dress for it.

and I agree with Bob. she needs to come out the closet. it’s freakin obvious

This **** needs to stop trying to make his glasses happen.. You dont look cool or trendy so stop already.

just trying too hard to look happy, they’re obviously faking it a half-hearted smile both of them and i don’t think she has a beautiful beaudy, it’s kinda ugly and over ratted but that’s my opinion maybe others think differently i dunno, she’s ugly to me, and he’s so fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i really dislike him, and he can’t do better than this hag, they deserve each other, trailer trash talentless white trash pple

oh look they’re smilling “hallelujah” but it’s a fake smile, nice try tho

I wonder when she’ll find out that he cheated on her with another girl in an LA club a few weeks ago. Lindsay Lohan was right as she was there too, it was just too dark in the club to take a picture.

alice staley @ 07/14/2009 at 2:46 am

i used to like him so much, but lately – - – i don t know.
Jessica looks great though, she always does, natural beauty.

I am really sad to see Justin through his amazing potential away engaging in those photo ops with this fame ***** he doesn’t need it he needs to go back touring or in a studio to record a new album where is Timberland where you need him?lololololol

I have been a fan since I have been 14 years old and right now I am sad .

Praying for the day he finally wakes up and is tired of being used and dumps her ass looking at his past relationships that day hopefully is not too far off .

I know his next girlfriend would probably be someone famous not a regular girl but lets hope that at least she is famous in her own right doesn’t use him to further her career .

heonlymarriedjen @ 07/14/2009 at 7:28 am

They need to just get married already. Nothing like dating thru the “honey moon faze”. If you aren’t ready for marriage at this age and after 2 years of dating then cut her loose u selfish a**hole

He has to go for a she-male because no one else wants him and by no one else I mean no good looking woman with pride, style and intelligence would wish to be with him so this really really poor creature (Biel) is the only thing he can get. It is a pity indeed, for someone who thinks of himself that he is the sexiest guy on earth hahaha PLEASE! GROW UP YOU *******! You can`t find a real woman so you have to stick with these *******! (By the way: ******* like yourself!)

whortensia @ 07/15/2009 at 6:37 am

cute cute cute cute cute cute–the crutch word of the brainless ninny

whortensia @ 07/15/2009 at 6:42 am

wonder what kind of psycho sickness makes people want to think other people are always gay, without any proof at all. it says far more about the person saying it than the person about whom it is said (for whom it is irrelevant). I do think it is a pathetic desire to pretend to know all about them when the person really knows almost nothing about them and is terribly bothered by that. It would be like claiming a person had cancer or diabetes when they don’t, but it gives the impression that you know all about them.

@whortensia:

dont be mad that you dont know the obvious and everyone with some common sense do. Oh poor doggy