La Toya Jackson: Michael Was Murdered

• Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

No, Toya. Michael was a druggie and it caught up with him. However, you can scream murder and get tons of publicity for your failing non-career. Good move!!

Murdered not @ 07/13/2009 at 9:25 am

La Toya should book herself in for a reality check. Wacko’s addictions killed him n that was his choice.

You said it Lainey (regarding Katie Holmes)!

Wow, LaToya. Keep telling yourself that.

LaToyToy is nuts.

LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON...4EVER @ 07/13/2009 at 12:54 pm

LaToy…You are as flaky as they come. I hope you enjoy your 15 minutes of fame. You’re disgusting. Michael Jackson will always be remembered because he was and still is loved by billions! You however will be forgotten like the rest of us. Here today…gone tomorrow. IF YOU LOVED YOUR BROTHER SO MUCH—-WHY DIDN’T THE FAMILY SAVE HIM????? I THINK YOU’RE AS MUCH TO FAULT AS AEG, SONY, AND THE $UCKING DOCTOR WHO KILLED HIM. Go crawl under a rock…

LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON...4EVER @ 07/13/2009 at 1:04 pm

“MURDERED NOT” You might be right…but for his fans it, still, doesn’t take the pain away from losing him. Have some respect for the people who love him, his work, and his message that he gave to the world. I’m just asking to respect the dead. That’s all.

Any gray matter and electrons that were in the brains of the siblings and parents have completely withered and stopped igniting with his death as they attempt to write a different story for his legacy. Anything to shirk familial responsibility. Why didn’t she have the courage to say this in the American media? Why?…she got paid a large sum by the newspaper and, also, she didn’t have the balls for being sued by doctors in the future.

GUYS IM HERE TO TELL U THAT YESTERDAY IT WAS THE MOST FRIGHTENING DAY OF MY LIFE….I SAW MICHAEL JACKSON….I WAS WALKING DOWN ON THE STREET AND I DAMN SAW HIM…I COULDNT BELIEVE IT…IT WAS IM SURE I DONT KNOW WHAT CAN I BELIEVE….BUT I KNOW THAT MICHAEL IS AMAZING…HE IS GOD

I don’t know how anyone can believe ANYTHING anyone is this family says. She’s the same woman who for YEARS yapped about Jackson family secrets for her own gain.

YOU GUYS NEED TO GET A LIFE. KATIE’S A WONDERFUL. IF YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE THIS DOWN THEN YOUR JEALOUS OR WAY TO YOUNG. I HOPE SHE WILL SHOW THE WORLD WHAT SHE CAN REALLY DO. SHE’S FABULOUS .

LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON…4EVER @ 07/13/2009 at 12:54 pm

=========
You can’t save someone who doesn’t want to be saved. He was a grown man. People tried to help him, he stopped communicating with them and had his body guards keep them away from him. Micheal has been a drug addict over 20 years. He might have blamed his childhood, or stress of not having a normal life, or his rising debt; the fact is HE made the choices that lead to the end of his life. He had the choice NOT to become a drug addict. Apparently his children weren’t enough reason for him to get sober and stay sober. Yes the doctors had a part by being YES men, but Michael was the driving force behind his addiction.

What I find interesting is law enforcement knew in 1993 that Micheal was taking some weird drugs, but they didn’t care and didn’t do anything about it because they didn’t think it pertinent to the child molestation case. I don’t know how they came to that conclusion. If I were an attorney and a person accused of child molestations was taking those kinds of drugs I’d certainly want to know about it to determine the mental state of that person; certainly his reasoning and decision making ability could be called into question. It’s amazing that none of this information got out at the time.

yawn another boring mj story
lmao i love that picture of jizzdale with those glasses on, looks like she’s expecting a shower =p
the ad thing about that jen article is that it’s probably true, she probably believe she thought she was in a relationship
ughh it’s butter face drew
pssh emma u no ur bf isnt gonna treat u right, come 2 me plz, i promise ill make it work =D

Emma didn’t buy her boyfriend a house. She bought herself a house, but apparently he’s going to be moving in. I don’t believe any of it. I think it’s just tabloid gossip. But it’s nice to hear that things are going well with her and her BF, Jay Barrymore.

VICTORIA # 1 @ 07/13/2009 at 6:28 pm

YOU, saw Michael Jackson, ” NUMBER # 10 ” ? What about the hospital worker who said that the body on the stretcher was a homeless man leaving that day on the helicopter, ( dead ) and NOT Michael Jackson’s. He and a nurse who were watched from a viewing area window, said Michael ” is in a coma and probably a vegtable ” so his family conjured up this scheme to get him out of debt. That is why his ” burial ” has not been shown yet.
He is being taken care of in the Jackson compound, and life and lies go on as usual. That is why you never really have seen Joe Jackson or his mother cry real tears. They all pretend over nervousness. Another poster said all of this on another site. THIS IS NOT FROM ME. So, I guess we will hear everything, just like we did with Elvis and Princess Diana.

lollipolly @ 07/13/2009 at 9:28 pm

i think la toya is rite cause its too early for him 2 die

who the hell is la toya???
never heard of her.
no lie!
til rite now.
watever.
but he did die too early.
“/

”#La Toya Jackson says Michael Jackson was actually murdered by a conspiracy of people”

Yes and Elvis is still alive !… -_-