Levi Johnston: Sarah Palin Resigned Over Money

Levi Johnston: Sarah Palin Resigned Over Money

Earlier this month, Sarah Palin announced her resignation as governor of Alaska. Now, her former future son-in-law (and father of her grandson) Levi Johnston is speaking to Today about it:

On how Palin had discussed quitting before: “She was talkin’ about how [being governor] is a very stressful job. After the campaign and things, we had tons of offers, from everybody out there; just all kinds of ridiculous things. There had been talk about, ‘It’d be nice to just take the money and run.’”

On the rumors that Palin is getting a $7 million advance for her book: “I’ve heard anything from $7 million to $9 million. It’s up there.”

On Palin changing after she lost the last election: “[She wasn't] as outgoing. I didn’t see the spark in her eyes about being governor… The fame got to her head. Just being up there and running for vice president, it’s totally different than governor. There’s cameras every day, she had secrets service… You name it. Seeing how she acted when it was all gone, I think it definitely got to her head.”

Watch Levi‘s interview below!

Levi Johnston: Sarah Palin Resigned Over Money

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Palin for Dogcatcher @ 07/13/2009 at 11:00 am

She is better suited to be a beauty queen that a politician…don’t cha knoe

Why is this fool still looking for his 15 minutes? Loser.

Well, it’s getting to HIS head, too. What a jerk

I love this kid. He gives us an insight into how really screwed up this family is. Who doesn’t love drama? These people belong as far away from the White House as possible.

I think he must be bitter about something..hmmm what could that be?? Oh yeah he also seems to like the little attention he gets from these interviews and statements, especially when hes trashing sarah palin, which with the liberal crowd is super awesome..ya know?? LAME–get a life

whortensia @ 07/13/2009 at 11:08 am

I <3 Palin… she does be as intelligentic as me am

truthfairy @ 07/13/2009 at 11:09 am

What a bitter young man he portrays himself as. He should keep his mouth shut for the sake of his son and not spill such bitterness to gain attention. That’s his son’s grandmother he’s dissing, and that’s bad.

An obvious d.i.c.k head!

whortensia @ 07/13/2009 at 11:11 am

@truthfairy: you is teh bitter one!!11!!one11

angel hair @ 07/13/2009 at 11:15 am

wooo… bring the claws out!

he’s upset cause sarah’s daughter dumped his as$.
this guy should just shut the f4ck up. he really thinks people are interested in him.

this guy is a douchbag. He should stop talking and maybe do something productive with his life instead of using the Palin family to start his “acting career”.

Answer me this @ 07/13/2009 at 11:18 am

I voted for Obama.I am a Democrat,independent thinker,oops,I just told you my secret there about an being an independent thinker.
I do not like Palin,politically.
What is the difference between Repubs and Democrats?
Real Democrats say say when Dems are right and when they are wrong. They can say when Repubs are right and they are wrong.
Soto Kristen and the Kristens #6 on here,lets not go there.This is NOT about politics.
NOW,can somebody please shut this ingnorant and stupidlittle boy up?He is a worhtless piece of sh*t. Why is anything likeToday Show interviewing him.Interview Palin. Her Lt.Gov.
This boy is proof for these teenage girls,look, you get an adult relationship you should not be in with trash, and you have a baby with this trash so you sort of have this piece of smelly sh*t around STILL!!!!This boy is tiring to be famous. He is telling themost private things,;likewhat Palin and her husband were saying at the breakfast table. Can he be sent off to boardinbg school? Oh,too old for that. He is a piece of trash.100% trash.
And he is ugly too.

This guy is beyond pathetic!!!!
HE JUST WANT TO BE ON TV!!

Can’t he just SHUT-UP!

We don’t f*cking care! Jesus, this kid is such a douche.

Answer me this @ 07/13/2009 at 11:22 am

#13 Barabra ,something productive would be 1-get a vesectonmy. 2)get a real job in Alaska and go to school.3)Support his kid.
Where are his parents?Oh,his mom has that prescript med trial case to contend with.
Trash,pure trash….and Idon’t even like Palin,but this Levi trash needs to STFU! Ignorant,stupid lil as*,PWT(poor White trash).

Nasty…why give him airtime…he’s a loser.

Levi is too dumb to think of lies so I believe him about Palin. I don’t think much of him either but atlas, he has an excuse that he is young. What’s Palin’s excuse? I think money and offers are the reasons why she quit; Sarah got a taste of fame and fortune and she wants more….screw that public service.
I swear the Palins are a lot like the Gosselins. ….all class. LOL.

truthfairy @ 07/13/2009 at 11:27 am

Whorstenchia is a little psychotic I think. Too much crack, dear.

The sooner the Wasilla Hillbillies fade into obscurity, the better.

Stinkerbelle @ 07/13/2009 at 11:30 am

@E: It’s coz she’s American. Americans r the most dysfunctional people ever. Good athletes, scientists etc but dysfunctional. F***** up culture.

@Answer me this:
you should get:
1. spelling lessons
2. a bag for your head
3. a plug for the verbal incontinence

This could get interesting…

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All