Ryan Phillippe Picks Up Liquor

Ryan Phillippe Picks Up Liquor

Ryan Phillippe and his girlfriend Abbie Cornish stop by the liquor store on Sunday (July 12) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 34-year-old actor is reportedly in talks to join the full-length movie adaptation of Will Forte‘s MacGruber.Phillippe would play an Army colonel who recruits the jaded MacGruber (Forte) for a mission to stop a nuclear-armed villain, Variety reported last week.

SNL writer Jorma Taccone, who co-wrote the script with Forte and John Solomon, will direct the film while Lorne Michaels will produce.

ryan phillippe picks up liquor 01
ryan phillippe picks up liquor 02
ryan phillippe picks up liquor 03
ryan phillippe picks up liquor 04
ryan phillippe picks up liquor 05

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Ryan Phillippe in a comedy???

I didn’t realize he had a sense of humor!

whortensia @ 07/13/2009 at 9:37 am

HE’S BAAAACK, people. I thought he’d disappeared. Taken the loot from his divorce settlement and vanished. I guess maybe he needs to work again. I do have to say I think Witherspoon traded up when she dumped him.

I love them. they are less silly than witherspoon and gyllenhaal

I do think he was a douchebag to Reece, but that still doesn’t stop him from being so hot! I hate his current gf though – she looks rather manly.

truthfairy @ 07/13/2009 at 9:52 am

Is the fat one his girlfriend then? The one behind him, or is she just buying liquor too.

whortensia @ 07/13/2009 at 9:54 am

“hot”???? You mean like a 13 year old boy is “hot”? Ryan is baby faced….baby baby baby. I marvel that a smart cookie like Witherspoon put up with him for so long.

phony Reese stinks @ 07/13/2009 at 10:03 am

@anon: Reese Witherspoon was a nasty b!tch to Ryan, that’s why he cheated on her and dumped her for someone nice.

I haven’t paid attention to Ryan since Cruel Intentions… has he done anything worth watching since then?

@whortensia: Reese Witherspoon is better off with her gay fake “boyfriend” Jake Gyllenhaal.
LOL!!!

I agree #2
she’s better off now and looks happy!

They are an adorable twosome….and are both very good actors.imo

whortensia @ 07/13/2009 at 10:55 am

“hot”???? You mean like I am “hot”? Ryan is baby faced….baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby. I marvel that an imbecile like me has been a fangurl of a chin like Witherspoon put up with me for so long.

whortensia @ 07/13/2009 at 10:58 am

I’M BAAAACK, people. I thought you’d be disappointed. Taken the chin from his divorce settlement and vanished. I guess maybe he needs to keep his chin up. I do have to say I think Witherspoon traded up when she dumped him and got a bigger chin to fit the beard she has become.

Who’s the fat bint? How did she get in the pic!

whortensia @ 07/13/2009 at 11:18 am

ammo = fat bint

I like them together. at least they don’t wear matching clothes like the other two!!! LOL

witherbeard @ 07/13/2009 at 11:52 am

@kelly: Reese White Trash Witherspoon knows what her fangirls like – her and her gay pal in matching outfits!
Looking like two redneck imbeciles! lol

whortensia @ 07/13/2009 at 12:31 pm

@lol: And you’re fine without your brain too. That gay remark makes it clear your head is empty.

whortensia @ 07/13/2009 at 12:33 pm

@whortensia: Come on now, nobody is fooled but you look like a fool. I see that it pains you to read comments from somebody with a brain. You of course being without one. Did you stick out your tongue at the smarter kids at school and think you were cool?

Irish Girl @ 07/13/2009 at 12:38 pm

He is good looking, but I don’t think that he’ll be happy with his current plaything for long. Hopefully, she cheats on him and he can see what it’s like.

whortensia @ 07/13/2009 at 12:48 pm

@whortensia: Come on now, nobody is fooled but I look like a fool. I see that it pains you to read comments from somebody without a clue. You of course being without one. Did you stick out your chin at the smarter kids at school and think you were cool?

whortensia @ 07/13/2009 at 1:09 pm

I does be teh smartest kidd at skool which meens i has a brain and luv Reese chin and teh beard. LOL. and i has bigger brain than deedee becouse i does no jake is not a pillow biter

kelleyann @ 07/13/2009 at 1:28 pm

Ryan and Reese reminds me of Jen G. and Ben Affleck – major denial about what is really going on. How long did Reese stay in denial and look miserable with Ryan b/c she didn’t see the signs? It took Ryan’s cheating for Reese to wake up and it’ll take the same thing when Ben cheats on Jen Garner (if he hasn’t already) to wake her up from trying so hard to create a “perfect” marriage. Geez.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All