Channing Tatum: Wedding Details!
A then-unmarried Channing Tatum is spotted out and about in Los Angeles on Wednesday (July 8).
– Chan wore a Giorgio Armani two-button peak lapel tuxedo with a classic evening shirt and cream silk neck tie. His 12 groomsmen also wore G.A. tuxedos with classic evening shirts and black silk neck ties.
– Jenna wore a Reem Acra gown
– The couple exchanged Neil Lane wedding bands
– The wedding cake by Cake Divas was shaped as a magic castle filled with fairies in several flavors: red velvet, chocolate with chocolate fudge, and white with “funfetti” frosting, a favorite of the newlyweds.
– Appetizers served to the guests included mini burgers, mozzarella sticks, bacon wrapped dates, macaroni truffles and lobster fried corn dogs. For the main course, the catering company, The Kitchen for Exploring Foods of Pasadena, served chicken and beef dishes.
In case you missed it, check out Channing on the cover of the August 2009 issue of GQ!
10+ pictures inside of Channing Tatum‘s wedding program and schedule…