Freddie Stroma To Go Nude For Art!

Freddie Stroma To Go Nude For Art!

Freddie Stroma is all the buzz in the much-anticipated film Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, out tomorrow (July 15). Already the 22-year-old actor has a video of himself dancing in his underwear but he’s ready to take it all off! Check out what he told UK’s Now Magazine:

If you had Harry’s [invisibility] cloak for one day what would you do? I would go into the offices of the hard-working men and women of London and throughout the day steal/move stationary from their desks. I would probably grab a free lunch while I was there…

In his theatre role for Equus, [Daniel] Radcliffe got his kit off, would you ever consider going nude for a role? Hmm… I suppose I would yes, depending on whether it was tastefully done…

Check out the full interview at NowMagazine.co.uk.

SPOILER ALERT: In the Half-Blood Prince, Freddie‘s character Cormac eats dessert at a table with fellow Hogwarts students. At one point, he flirts with Hermione (Emma Watson) by dipping his finger into chocolate and licks it off. Tasty!

Photos: Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
Posted to: Freddie Stroma

• Kevin Sorbo isn't happy that he wasn't included in Dwayne Johnson's Hercules - US Weekly
  • Jake T. Austin has been charged for a hit-n-run- TMZ
  • Real Housewives' Aviva Drescher rips off a prosthetic leg- Gossip Cop
  • Peyton List introduces her best friend Kaylyn- Just Jared Jr
  • How many viewers watched the premiere episode of Dating Naked?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Julia Ormond discusses her 1995 classic film Legends of the Fall - Huffington Post
  • Marvel Comics is having a female Thor?- Lainey Gossip
  • Weird Al' Yankovic is looking to top the Billboard 200 for the first time- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Natasha Oakley shows off her bikini body while swimming in the ocean- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

freddie ishot !! ;-)

freddie is hot !! ;-)

He’s so SEXY! I can’t wait to see him HBP tonight! It’s going to be bloody awesome!

His answer to the invisibility cloak question is hilarious!

I would lick the cream off his fingers for him….*drool*

irish girl @ 07/14/2009 at 2:13 pm

@me: Ahhhh… are you in the UK? HP doesn’t come out until Wednesday in Canada.
I’m looking forward to it too. I want to re-read the last book before I see it tho’. It’s sad… no more Harry Potter after these films. :(

Realme2008 @ 07/14/2009 at 2:15 pm

“In the Half-Blood Prince, Freddie’s character Cormac eats dessert at a table with fellow Hogwarts students. At one point, he flirts with Hermione (Emma Watson) by dipping his finger into chocolate and licks it off. Tasty!”-Um…dang I thought these were children’s books??? lmao

HOW do you get “Freddie Stroma TO GO NUDE FOR ART”
Out Of = “Hmmâ�¦ I suppose I would yes, depending on whether it was tastefully doneâ�¦”
Shesh Jared, bring it down a bit.
(talk about wishfull thinking dude)
Someone has a man crush

wow, if he had an invisibility cloak he would go to the offices of hard working men and women of london and move stationary and grab a free lunch? how ambitious and very creative :S

Lol, seems like he’s ready to do ANYTHING for fame!

@irish girl:

IT comes out Wednesday in the US too…I’m going to the midnight release tonight.

@DD:

I know right…I was thinking the same thing. But I would definitely support ANY nudity Freddie decides to do. lol.

Keira Nightly, the guy who plays Harry Potter and now this one-
Why are all those British actors insisting on getting naked?

lol freddie. hahahaa ania. lol. anyways the guy is so hot. i cannot wait to see the movie. hey jared, does he have a significant other?

funkymonkey @ 07/14/2009 at 3:24 pm

Why is this guy so popular all of a sudden?? He has what? Three scenes? If he wasn’t so hot nobody would even care.

kyra182lovesgosling @ 07/14/2009 at 3:46 pm

He’s super hot!!!!!!!

funkymonkey stfu, jealous.

@funkymonkey:

Because he’s HOT and even though he’s only in Harry Potter 6 for a few scenes, you can tell he’s a really talented actor. Hopefully he does something else soon.

Robert Pattinson started with Harry Potter too and now look where he is.

hot as hell!

i’m waiting for him to be offered a role in the twilight series!

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 07/14/2009 at 4:47 pm

who? LOL

I already saw the movie on sunday for a sneak preview ..
but he’s hardly in the movie, but his part is pretty funny.
actually the whole movie is pretty funny.

jessica.potter @ 07/14/2009 at 9:26 pm

aww love him oh and stop saying hp is for children cause it’s not!
I hope he won’t go for that twilight crap, I know he is hot but he is very talented to be in that “movie”

Saw the movie this morning in Australia.
It was REALLY GOOD!

SPOILER….

Cormac throws up on Snape after eating ‘Dragon Balls’!

he looks a bit like young Justin Timberlake! Anyways he looks so cute and hot! <3

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All