Wed, 15 July 2009 at 1:20 pm
Michael Jackson's Kids: We Want Janet!
- Paris, Prince and Blanket want Janet Jackson to be their mom.
- Holly Madison busts out.
- David Beckham shows off his newest batch of tattoos.
- Monica Cruz relaxes beach side in her bikini.
- Lance Bass still wants to go into space.
- Celebrity boob groping gone wild.
- Beyonce refuses to be taken from behind.
- Madonna begins to crack.
- Jon Gosselin doesn’t waste any time.
- Heather Mills is inspired by Kate Gosselin.
- Demi Lovato releases the sequel to her single Don’t Forget.
- Robert Redford, 71, and his German girlfriend, 51-year-old Sibylle Szaggars, were married Saturday in Germany. The Hamburger Abendblatt newspaper said 30 friends and family members attended the service, presided over by Pastor Frank Engelbrecht. Szaggars is an abstract artist whose work has been exhibited in Britain, Germany, the United States and elsewhere. She moved to Sundance, Utah – where Redford‘s Sundance Institute is based – in the 1990s.
- Production has begun on a fifth season of The Real Housewives of Orange County. Original cast member Lauri Waring Peterson won’t return. In her place will be socialite Alexis Bellino.
- Singer Brandy Norwood has settled her lawsuit with Mallory Hamm, a survivor of the singer’s 2006 car crash that left one person dead.
- Real Housewives of New York City star Kelly Bensimon chated summer beauty secrets with Australian makeup maestro Napoleon Perdis and ULTA CEO Lyn Kirby at the launch of the Napoleon Perdis Divine Marchesa collection, inspired by iconic muse Marchesa Casati.
Just Jared on Facebook