Reese Witherspoon is a Swift Shopper

Reese Witherspoon is a Swift Shopper

A solo and striped Reese Witherspoon goes shopping on Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood on Tuesday (July 14).

The 33-year-old actress and boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal enjoyed a night of performances by Ray LaMontagne, Jenny Lewis, and Blitzen Trapper at the Hollywood Bowl on Sunday.

Last week, Reese and Jake worked up a good sweat together at Burn 60 gym.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon as a swift shopper…

reese witherspoon swift shopper 01

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

oh my lord. what is she wearing?

it looks like a tent! there is nothing attractive about her. And is she sure she can be out without Jake I thought they are joined at the hip.

so pretty. and classy.<3

Reed Richards @ 07/15/2009 at 6:13 pm

Did she finish filming How Do You Know already?

Jon and hailey + baby bailey @ 07/15/2009 at 6:14 pm

dude that dress is soooo see-through. I can see her baby maker

What class? Relax Reese, your lips will turn blue otherwise.

say something nice @ 07/15/2009 at 6:20 pm

Ummmm her hair looks cute. But after that it’s all negative.

food fight @ 07/15/2009 at 6:28 pm

She is very pretty but that dress is very see-through.

She is not drink? LOL

okay, I’m assuming she was still drunk when she decided to go out of the house dressed like that..

One of the ugliest actresses in Hollywood. Her legs are like a man’s. ewwww. Where is Toothy Tile aka Jake Gyllenhaal, her fake gay bf?

@Jon and hailey + baby bailey: haha
This dress is atrocious. Love her but a bad choice

she has to be preggers she has been wearing the most ill fitting clothing around the belly area

T. if she’s preggers pity the poor embryo that was exposed to all that beer she had the other night.

i no it’s because the way the dress is but it’s still a pretty unflattering dress
she still looks pretty cute tho
@Jon and hailey + baby bailey: really? at 1st in the the main pic i thought it was see through but then i saw the other pics and saw nothing
i think it’s the stripes playing tricks on my eyes, but im not sure i saw the same thing u did at 1st

Reese Bitchface @ 07/15/2009 at 7:16 pm

Jared,
Who needs more pictures of that f.a.g. hag?

whortensia @ 07/15/2009 at 7:25 pm

she should put that potato sack of a dress over her head

Looking pretty frosty today….blaming the paps for catching her drunk mayeb?

whortensia @ 07/15/2009 at 7:43 pm

needs to apply more Avon products to camouflage the chin

at first I thought it was Kate-8.

whortensia @ 07/15/2009 at 8:02 pm

@whortensia: Hey Fakey fakey *****, I’m the real *****. I’m loving all the attention. Keep it up. At last count there were…errr…uummm….lots of fakeys (I forgot I can’t count)

whortensia @ 07/15/2009 at 8:35 pm

@whortensia: @whortensia: You’re getting your whortensias mixed up. I am the real one and this is my first post. I gather she was not so tipsy that a good night’s rest couldn’t get her back into shape. And doubtless a bit of sex with Jakey probably did her a world of good. Freshens the complexion and stimulates the circulation. LOL.

whortensia @ 07/15/2009 at 8:53 pm

@whortensia: all the whortensias are hoes…welcome to the sisterhood ‘ho. And I agree with you sista, Reese is a beard and JG likes the ‘****

whortensia @ 07/15/2009 at 8:59 pm

Reese is looking old. Jake better get a baby from her quick seeing as he’s such a straight stud. Then you haterz will be so jellus you’ll all explode.

Reese looks gorgeous! I love her dress! She looks so pretty…

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All