Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Reese Witherspoon is a Swift Shopper

Reese Witherspoon is a Swift Shopper

A solo and striped Reese Witherspoon goes shopping on Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood on Tuesday (July 14).

The 33-year-old actress and boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal enjoyed a night of performances by Ray LaMontagne, Jenny Lewis, and Blitzen Trapper at the Hollywood Bowl on Sunday.

Last week, Reese and Jake worked up a good sweat together at Burn 60 gym.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon as a swift shopper…

reese witherspoon swift shopper 01
reese witherspoon swift shopper 02
reese witherspoon swift shopper 03
reese witherspoon swift shopper 04
reese witherspoon swift shopper 05
reese witherspoon swift shopper 06
reese witherspoon swift shopper 07
reese witherspoon swift shopper 08
reese witherspoon swift shopper 09
reese witherspoon swift shopper 10

Photos: Flynetonline
Posted to: Reese Witherspoon

John Parra/Getty

oh my lord. what is she wearing?

it looks like a tent! there is nothing attractive about her. And is she sure she can be out without Jake I thought they are joined at the hip.

so pretty. and classy.<3

Reed Richards @ 07/15/2009 at 6:13 pm

Did she finish filming How Do You Know already?

Jon and hailey + baby bailey @ 07/15/2009 at 6:14 pm

dude that dress is soooo see-through. I can see her baby maker

What class? Relax Reese, your lips will turn blue otherwise.

say something nice @ 07/15/2009 at 6:20 pm

Ummmm her hair looks cute. But after that it’s all negative.

food fight @ 07/15/2009 at 6:28 pm

She is very pretty but that dress is very see-through.

She is not drink? LOL

okay, I’m assuming she was still drunk when she decided to go out of the house dressed like that..

One of the ugliest actresses in Hollywood. Her legs are like a man’s. ewwww. Where is Toothy Tile aka Jake Gyllenhaal, her fake gay bf?

@Jon and hailey + baby bailey: haha
This dress is atrocious. Love her but a bad choice

she has to be preggers she has been wearing the most ill fitting clothing around the belly area

T. if she’s preggers pity the poor embryo that was exposed to all that beer she had the other night.

i no it’s because the way the dress is but it’s still a pretty unflattering dress
she still looks pretty cute tho
@Jon and hailey + baby bailey: really? at 1st in the the main pic i thought it was see through but then i saw the other pics and saw nothing
i think it’s the stripes playing tricks on my eyes, but im not sure i saw the same thing u did at 1st

Reese Bitchface @ 07/15/2009 at 7:16 pm

Jared,
Who needs more pictures of that f.a.g. hag?

whortensia @ 07/15/2009 at 7:25 pm

she should put that potato sack of a dress over her head

Looking pretty frosty today….blaming the paps for catching her drunk mayeb?

whortensia @ 07/15/2009 at 7:43 pm

needs to apply more Avon products to camouflage the chin

at first I thought it was Kate-8.

whortensia @ 07/15/2009 at 8:02 pm

@whortensia: Hey Fakey fakey *****, I’m the real *****. I’m loving all the attention. Keep it up. At last count there were…errr…uummm….lots of fakeys (I forgot I can’t count)

whortensia @ 07/15/2009 at 8:35 pm

@whortensia: @whortensia: You’re getting your whortensias mixed up. I am the real one and this is my first post. I gather she was not so tipsy that a good night’s rest couldn’t get her back into shape. And doubtless a bit of sex with Jakey probably did her a world of good. Freshens the complexion and stimulates the circulation. LOL.

whortensia @ 07/15/2009 at 8:53 pm

@whortensia: all the whortensias are hoes…welcome to the sisterhood ‘ho. And I agree with you sista, Reese is a beard and JG likes the ‘****

whortensia @ 07/15/2009 at 8:59 pm

Reese is looking old. Jake better get a baby from her quick seeing as he’s such a straight stud. Then you haterz will be so jellus you’ll all explode.

Reese looks gorgeous! I love her dress! She looks so pretty…

whortensia @ 07/15/2009 at 9:13 pm

@whortensia: Yes all the jealous haters will be eating their words (like JG eats c.o.c.k)

Four words:
Horizontal stripes = bad idea

whortensia @ 07/15/2009 at 10:42 pm

Under the weather Sunday night; out shopping on Tuesday. I gather Monday was a day of rest and recuperation: Facials, massages, hairdo, a lot of herbal teas and vitamins, etc., then a bit of snooky, some sex, and presto chango, Reese is her old self again. LOL.

PREGGERS!!!!

GET LOST REESE @ 07/15/2009 at 11:33 pm

What the hel! kind of GD outfit is this?! And the b!tch face is back. Reese believe us you wouldn’t be here without those paps you have on speed dial so stop pretending you hate the attention you fcuking f@g hagging famewhore.

GOOD LORD!!!! What does she have on???? Oh my god, she has the worse taste in clothes!! Does she ever do anything else besides shop all of the time????????

whortensia @ 07/15/2009 at 11:53 pm

Under the weather Sunday night; …pointless sh!t… LOL.

Am so glad others mentioned the see through qualities of the thing she’s wearing. Thought it was my eyes. Yes those stripes are a bad idea, the impression of endless hip acreage is amazing. Even I know she’s not that fat. She’s getting bingo wings though. Needs to work on that.

ROTFLMAOPIMP @ 07/16/2009 at 12:20 am

OMFG look at pic #4, the one from behind. Holy Sh!t she looks like a GD hippo!

Pic #4: Were LAX and the FAA notified that there was an unauthorized blimp in the area?

whortensia @ 07/16/2009 at 3:08 am

All the anti-Reese stuff is amusing indeed. I would think the amount she is paid per movie goes a long way to making her happy about herself whatever her detractors say. In sum, she’s crying all the way to the bank. LOL.

Ugly woman in ugly dress

HI HERE!!!! Tell you a secret. All of us know Michael Jackson has passed away. BUT Someone saw Michael Jackson’s wife on *******Cougar circle.com**********She was dating with other rich men….Go there NOW and maybe you can meet her on that site!

Just out of curiousity, why all the hate for Reese? Inquiring minds want to know!

whortensia @ 07/16/2009 at 11:46 am

@Shae: Easy answer: envy and jealousy.

I like her and think she is cute. However, does she do anything but go shopping?

She looks really good here fresh but i hate when she do this with her mouth.

how can all of you say such terrible things about Reese???! It’s sooo meann…. she looks great, in my opinion!!! After having two kids!!! She is AMAZINGGG <33

whortensia @ 07/16/2009 at 6:24 pm

@Amanda: stating the facts is not being mean or terrible. She is a beard. Trying to fool the public with this fake relationship IS mean and terrible…but all the fangirls lap it up.

whortensia @ 07/16/2009 at 7:11 pm

@whortensia: Amanda, just saying something over and over doesn’t make it true except to the stupido who does that. You have no proof at all that she is a “beard” you just repeat the silly things you read and hear because you have no brain to figure out the truth using your head (which you don’t have).

whortensia @ 07/16/2009 at 7:16 pm

@Amanda: You have to be careful since there are lots of false whortensias here since the real one has upset many people and they defend their brainlessness by mocking him. The real one says Reese is NOT a beard; Jake is NOT gay, etc.
And the reason so many want him to be gay is clearly because it pains them to think he and Reese are having lots of fine sex together when they, silly little nobodies, have no boy or girl friends, their sex is likely nonexistent, and to soothe their tortured souls they claim the relationship is all fake. That makes them feel better about their own emotionally impoverished lives.

Unfortunate fashion choice @ 07/16/2009 at 9:14 pm

Ugh – awful dress. Doubt if it would really look good on anyone though. Reese is cute but she certainly looks pissed off here for some reason. She has to watch it – she has a tendency to get a little chub if she’s not careful – and styles like this do her no favors.

whortensia @ 07/16/2009 at 10:59 pm

My guess is that she got out on the street as quickly as possible to rub out the images of those pictures in the parking garage at the Bowl. They were not flattering. So she had to get out and look fresh like a daisy.

whortensia @ 07/16/2009 at 11:13 pm

The peeps who are imbeciles are the ones who lap up what the Beard’s PR machine pumps out everyday. Open your eyes and your mind. Don’t just suck up whatever is served to you by Hollywood PR machines and what the fake whortensias are spewing. Reese has a spoonchin and is a BEARD. F-A-C-T.

bearded chin @ 07/16/2009 at 11:22 pm

RW is a beard who doesn’t give a sh!t about her fangirls, as long as they keeping believing that her partner is a breeder and that her fauxmance is legit.

beautiful, wonderful and perfect *-*

bearded chin @ 07/17/2009 at 2:25 am

beautiful, wonderful and perfect beard >.<

whortensia @ 07/17/2009 at 4:46 am

What Jake will do to counter those awful pictures of him after the Bowl concert I have no idea. He appeared to be beside himself with rage; not a good picture to leave with fans. He must have a TERRIBLE temper when crossed.

whortensia @ 07/17/2009 at 4:49 am

The morons who think that telling themselves a lie over and over and over again makes it true are out and flourishing. No wonder the US is going downhill: morons everywhere. Chanting their lies to themselves. No proof needed. Just repeat it a million times and presto, it’s true. The Hitler/Goebbles technique.

whortensia no. 69 @ 07/17/2009 at 5:20 am

@whortensia: how the fcuk would you know that “he must have a TERRIBLE temper when crossed”…you scold and slander every other poster…”chanting their lies”…”no proof”…”Hitler” Get over your self inflated (gaseous) opinions. Hypocrite much. STFU & GTFO

whortensia @ 07/17/2009 at 10:23 pm

@whortensia no. 69: Which Hortensia are you speaking to. There are so many both real and fake since Whorie has become famous here. I would say his expression indicates a terrible temper, as did his behaviour (note the “u”) when he was called for jury duty in LA. I adore it when people get heated up about my opinions; I know I am hitting the mark.

whortensia @ 07/17/2009 at 10:25 pm

Whorie has managed to turn these posts into posts about him rather than the supposed subject of the post. More attention to Whorie than to Reese. LOL

whortensia no. 69 @ 07/18/2009 at 1:58 am

@whortensia:
“I adore it when people get heated up about my opinions; I know I am hitting the mark”. That’s right, they are just your weak opinions, just like when posters say RW is beard. Your hypocrisy is blinding
**reaches for sunglasses**

whortensia @ 07/25/2009 at 6:12 pm

I think Reese and Jake had a ferocious argument at the Bowl and the pictures are of him screaming at her. They have not been spotted together since. She shopped alone and he went to a Lakers game with his brother in law. Splitsville? Very possibly.