Whitney Houston - 'I Look To You' Album Cover

Whitney Houston - 'I Look To You' Album Cover

Whitney Houston just unveiled the album cover for her new album, I Look To You, out September 1.

The 45-year-old will kick-off Good Morning America’s fall concert series in September.

Clive Davis (the label head who discovered her) says Whitney “still stands for the best of song writing, the best of singing — and we know the public wants it.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Whitney’s new album cover — HOT or NOT?

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I don’t know.. can’t really read her facial expression

She looks gorgeous! Also, she looks more like her mother as she ages.

She looks beautiful.

Any idea who photographed it?She looks stunning!

She looks fantastic! I hope she can make a comeback! She really is (was) an amazing singer. If this flops she’ll be the laughing stock of all her fans. Keepin my fingers crossed Whitney. Don’t let us (and yourself) down!

Wow, Photoshop really does wonders!

I love her, she looks amazing.

I must be the only one who thinks this, but I think she looks OLD. I can see Dione Warwick in her now. Her mouth looks not as pretty as it used to look.

she looks like bobbie brown

a realist @ 07/15/2009 at 4:44 pm

Whitney looks so pretty.

Whattagal @ 07/15/2009 at 4:44 pm

@North:

Exactly! She does resemble Dionne here and looks older than we are used to seeing her look, butlet’s face it…we are all getting older! Let’s just hope she stays clean and sober long enough.

Go Whitney!!! she looks great cant wait for the album :)

Oh Ma Gah! What did she do to her face? Are you sure that’s her? She looks embalmed.

I don’t know. I barely recognize her. Air brushed and photoshopped big time!

twpumpkin @ 07/15/2009 at 5:10 pm

CRACK IS WACK! AND IT DOESNT DO MUCH FOR YOUR FACE EITHER.

Benito Delicias @ 07/15/2009 at 5:15 pm

the cover is so-so. she could’ve looked at the camera instead of, I assume, the “you” on title, I guess that’s the only explanation for looking up.

and well if photoshop was used here should we be surprised? everybody uses it it’s normal and even necessary.

She looks tired in her eyes. You can tell she has lived a hard drug use life.

dover7838 @ 07/15/2009 at 5:30 pm

FABOOSH!!!

oh ****! i love whitney, and i like the cover (the colour gradation, layout, text….which gives it kind of a classic old school feel) but there is something off about her face…and i can see the airbrushing, so i don’t know why if they did that they wouldn’t atleast try to fix the face…cause that is not her au naturel. i think the problem i have with it is that it looks long instead of wide…and they should have done that opposite so it wouldn’t look so distorted. either the distortion is coming from how it is displayed on this website, or the actual final copy print. sheesh. you would think someone would have picked this up. anyways I LOVE HER AND SHE LOOKS FANTABULOUS! go whitney. i will buy anything you sell me…except for that good stuff ;P

i see there’s some comments about her eyes…my problem with that is that they obviously corrected that area, and i don’t understand how they pay people to be fixers and still they manage to not give you the best product. jeez. lol an artist hating on an artist. hahaha. it’s like they stopped the photoshop half way. they should have just done what they thought was right and dang it if people realize it doesn’t look like her. lol.

Botoxed within an inch of her life. She’s had work, which if fine, but it’s almost too perfect. Whatever, though. She still has an amazing voice.

That’s her??? I thought it was Patti LaBelle!

she looks soo pretty but i see a sadness in her eyes : ‘ (

Whitney looks beautiful, but I agree about the sadness in her eyes.

Jeff Reaves @ 07/15/2009 at 6:29 pm