Fergie & The Black Eyed Peas: I Gotta 'Filming'

Fergie & The Black Eyed Peas: I Gotta 'Filming'

Fergie takes a break from filming and posing for a photo shoot with the Black Eyed Peas in downtown Los Angeles on Wednesday (July 15).

The 34-year-old Fergilicious singer and BEP are slated to make an appearance on So You Think You Can Dance in tonight’s live results show @ 9PM ET/PT on FOX.

BEP continue their reign at number one in the US singles chart. The band spends their 15th week at the top with their single ‘I Gotta Feeling’.

10+ pictures of Fergie and the Black Eyed Peas in a video shoot…

fergie gotta filming 01
fergie gotta filming 02
fergie gotta filming 03
fergie gotta filming 04
fergie gotta filming 05
fergie gotta filming 06
fergie gotta filming 07
fergie gotta filming 08
fergie gotta filming 09
fergie gotta filming 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I actually really like her despite the ‘meth face’

I really like her despite her ‘meth face’

black beauty @ 07/16/2009 at 5:22 pm

she looks so f*ckin stupid with that hair color.

Shes really looking good.

black beauty @ 07/16/2009 at 5:23 pm

and it’s not fergie and the black eye peas it’s the black eye peas.

christine @ 07/16/2009 at 5:32 pm

SHE LOOKS OLD FOR HER AGE.
JEEZ… LOOKING AT JEN ANISTON AND FERGIE MAKE ME WANT TO RUSH TO HAVE KIDS AND GET MARRIED AND I’M SCARED HOW OLD I’LL LOOK AS I GET OLDER. I LOOK REAL YOUNG FOR MY AGE, SO TO LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THEM IN A COUPLE YEARS WOULD BE SCARY.

christine @ 07/16/2009 at 5:35 pm

WORLD’S OLDEST NEW MOM DIES AT 69???
JUST SAW THE HEADLINES OF THOSE VIDEOS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS WEBPAGE.
GOODNESS, THIS IS GETTING SCARIER BY THE MOMENT!

she looks like a hot 50 old woman

I say she’s 44………..+

Fergie Fan ! @ 07/16/2009 at 6:06 pm

she looks so cute ! as always !

Fergie go back blonde girlfriend…

@christine:

Insecure much?

She has the best figure. . .and she has Josh. Both make a cute couple.

I don’t believe she is 34, she can be 44 but 34 was at least 10 years ago.

ew and yes i agree.. its THE BEP not fergie AND the BEP

christine @ 07/16/2009 at 9:11 pm

UH, WHY WOULD I BE INSECURE IF I LOOK 18 FOR SOMEONE CLOSE TO 30, HUN? LET’S SEE YOU GET CARDED AT 40. CAUSE I’M SURE I’LL HAVE TO PUT UP WITH GETTING CARDED FAR LONGER THAN YOU. I’M ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING GRAY HAIR. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU? BEAUTY’S A *****!

too hard looking
face and boobs are now plastic
it is just going to get worse
looks too old for her age

Total butterface! Such a great body, but that face is FUG FUG FUG.

Fergie looks fabulous no matter what color her hair is. The dark color suit’s her well and makes her look very Celtic actually. Fergie should be the fashion icon. She looks gorgeous to me.

UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they had the crowd really going on sytycd. good job bep. i will not comment about the obvious (lol ashleigh covered that part for me, and so did a few others. lol. we are so mean :() but i do really like her.

Where’s her main thug, Will.I.Aint?

Thugs & Fugs!!!!

she looks beautiful like always! i really like this girl!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All