Gerard Butler & Jennifer Aniston: Just Friends!

Gerard Butler & Jennifer Aniston: Just Friends!

Gerard Butler is debunking rumors and telling the world that his Bounty costar Jennifer Aniston is just a friend and nothing more. Gerry, 39, tells People:

On the rumors that he’s romancing Aniston: “That is just annoying. People say I’m always dating so and so, and sometimes it’s three people in one day. “I’m trying to make movies, work hard and do my best. Then this kind of thing happens and people start to associate me more with that. It gets ridiculous.”

On Aniston’s character: “She is one classy lady. Everyday I go to work with her I’m always surprised about how cool, easy and down to earth and real she is.”

On working with Aniston: “I’m in New York right now filming and I’m in heaven. I can’t always say that about movies, but to be filming this romantic comedy with Jennifer and a story that made my side split when I read it – I’m lucky. I’m happy as a pig in s—, as they say.”

This morning, Jen was nominated for an Emmy Award in the category of Guest Actress in a Comedy Series for her work on NBC’s 30 Rock. Congrats, Jen!

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 78 » Show All

@bwah: Jen isn’t have a pity party, that is brangelina trying to keep her down! She is happy and hasn’t commented on any relationships! The media has, if she did you would have something to say about that! Jen is living her life! You are the one stuck in the past. lol.

twpumpkin @ 07/16/2009 at 7:43 pm

HE SHOULD WAIT UNTIL THEIR MOVIE COMES OUT AND BOMBS LIKE EVERY OTHER MOVIE SHE IS IN. THEN LETS SEE HOW MUCH LOVE HE HAS FOR HER! LOL

we love you jen keep doing what doing , you will be in history top TV star and Top moive star. no one done it even the crap pervert writen off from his tV show becuase he can not act. but you different. we love you you are the top TV star who drow million to watch, you are top Moive star who draw to her moives millionn. and also, you are sweet and generous , class, dignity, loved by millions and group of feinds who admire you. and a lot costar and co worker who admire you. Very private in your life, very mistry woman no one knows who you .

you only born with class, t

@bwah:

She’s not pining over Brad. She herself has already said that ship has sailed and it’s time for people to move because she has. She generally only brings Brad’s name up when she is asked about him in interviews. She has already gone on record saying that she and Brad are still friends and keep in touch with one another but that is all.
Get real bwah and stop bringing up old news.

@bwah:

How is she still playing the pity card? Huh? Can you show proof? A link? She had moved on with her life and enjoying it and is a working actress. You are the one that has not moved on with this crap.

anne marie @ 07/16/2009 at 8:36 pm

@me:

Why is that embarrasing for her? Can this woman not have male friends? I’ve already posted that Jen and Bradley Cooper are just friends. Now the tabs are saying that her and Gerard are romantically linked which is BS. THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS PEOPLE!

ha ha ha

the group including thier idol the one who is using th pity card. can’nt stop crying for thier idols in jen thread,you see those loonies crying day and night for thier pervert guy and thier horse lover woman.

anne marie

the tabs can let her go , becuase jen sells, as long as thier magazine sell they are going to creat story. A lot of people love her, people want to find her soulmet .

@anne marie:
“Can this woman not have male friends?”

***

I would also say: can’t any woman have male friends and be affective with them?

***

But you know, Anne Marie, the “haters” just want to find anything to say about Jen, in an cruel way. It doesn’t matter if what they said don’t make any sense at all. They are not worried in being reasonable. They just want to distorce the real things because they are moved from hate, angry, jealous and other negative feelings. Completly silly guys! So sad for them, but true.

Could Bradley and Gerard make it ANY clearer that they are not with this woman!! LOL.

Gerald is annoying by the gossip and by the pressure of the tabs and papz to find him a girlfriend (as Jen also is). What is totaly understandable. It must be a pain in the ass! But it’s great to read he is enjoying so much filming “The Bounty”. I loved when he said he is happy as a pig with the movie, with his co-star, with the fact he’s filming in NY. Gerald rocks, Jen rocks, this movie will be so great, I’m sure they’ll be great on the screens together. Besides they are both gorgeous, they’re also two good and charismatic actors. The chances that the result of all these things on big screens be a sucessfull movie is huge!

@HA HA HA: I totaly agree (#55).

@HA HA HA: I totaly agree (#55).

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/16/2009 at 9:00 pm

BET – I can’t take anything you state about a person’s class seriously because you have shown absolutely no class in addressing anyone who does not share your opinion.
Once again. soulmate…soulmate…soulmate.
Please try to learn something.

malesston likely

i see zero class in you.

Jen is pure class. we love her.

once again Soulmet , Soulmet, Soulmet.

WOW! The Emmy’s nomination Jen just received is her what… 6th nom? It’s a great answer for the ones that still want to convince somebody that she is a no talented actress. Now, tell me, guys, 6th nom and you really want to stay playing silly here? Oh, and she was not only nominated, she had already won her Emmy before, among others great and important awards. So I think the opinion of these guys that try so hard to put her as a bad actress is not really coincident with the one from the serious and respected critics and prizes. Geez, what about now? Its past the time to OPEN YOUR MINDS and stop to judge this awesome woman just because she was married with Brad Pitt and you are Angelina Jolie’s fans! It’s very immature of you and it doesn’t make any sense, can’t you see? You just play fool with this kind of silly posture. Congratulations to Jennifer Aniston! And for Gerald, I would like to say: we are looking forward to see The Bounty. You’re also so great! Nice to know you and Jen are good friends and co-workers and you’re so happy in filming this movie with her.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/16/2009 at 9:26 pm

@bet: thanks again for proving my point. You cannot hold an adult discussion. You refuse to see that you may be flawed in your thinking AND you continue to flaunt your low class descriptions for those you hate. You are a waste of time and space on a blog. I prefer Adri and Sally. They do a little research. They are passionate in their beliefs. They will concede when a good point is made. They don’t name call and they are willing to discuss the topic not spew filth.
Just sayin…

lucy

a lot of people know that she is talented, know one can not work like her long term with no talent. ans she won a lot of collection of award for her work.

there are a group of people weather they are paid or not they think if they keep repeating the same thing again and again may be people will think that way. But the problem no matter how many times they said it, you can not take way her talent. and the people who admire her work. She is strong woman and people knows it.

manlesston likey

how could you do a grown up discusstion with you. come one please, just see what your name is Malesston llikely. aleast when you tring to act like a smart, for one change you name which is not flity. dump.

just saying @ 07/16/2009 at 9:38 pm

Sometimes I think how difficult and annoying it must be for Jennifer being a single woman at age of 40. Everybody either criticizes or feels bad for her just because she is not married and doesn’t have kids. It’s like happiness can only happen in a woman’s life with a man and children around her. And if it doesn’t happen, a sense of inadequacy is created. My question is what if she is happy just that way? I know that she said in an interview once that she wanted to get married and have children, but some dreams are simply not meant to come true. Of course I am not telling she is not capable of finding someone who really cares for her and wants to start a family. My point is if it doesn’t happen in your life, it doesn’t mean in the slightest that you are doomed to unhappiness. Maybe she doesn’t even think about it anymore. And for those who wish she could find true love, maybe she already has. Not only one, but 2 or 3, whatever. Just because a love in your life doesn’t last forever it doesn’t mean it wasn’t real love. Well, I don’t know if I am able to convey the right idea, since it’s so difficult to express yourself in a foreign language. But the thing is I do believe that life is made of moments and Jennifer has had hers. Moments that helped her to become who she is and if it is a good or bad thing we are not the ones to judge. I really like her, I don’t see her as a poor woman who hasn’t found a husband nor hasn’t had kids yet. In fact, I am pretty sure there are a bunch of women all around the globe who envy her for being free and on her own.

mslewis @ 07/16/2009 at 5:42 pm
“Also, if I were Jennifer, trying to be a movie star, an Emmy nomination would be an embarrassment!!!”
**************************************************************************
Huh??
If she tought like that she wouldn’t have done it in the first place.
And not only she did took the part, but she said she had a blast and would gladly do it again…
…and to be recognised for that….she must be very happy!

anne marie @ 07/16/2009 at 9:46 pm

@just saying:

Exactly. Do people realize that Sheryl Crow is 47 years old, never married and finally adopted a child. Why are people criticizing Sheryl?
Jen has already said she is in the right place at the right time of her life. Just let her be and let her live her life the way she wants to and not your opinion of how it should be lived.

anne marie @ 07/16/2009 at 9:48 pm

@anne marie:

Sorry, “Why AREN’T people criticizing Sheryl?

@twpumpkin:

“HE SHOULD WAIT UNTIL THEIR MOVIE COMES OUT AND BOMBS LIKE EVERY OTHER MOVIE SHE IS IN.”

***

It’s really boring to have to said it again, but you “haters” are always bringing up the same (mistaken) points, so I’ll say another time: you are so bad informed. Do you know “Marley & Me” was a completly hit? Just to mention one example. But I can mention another one: “The Break Up”. I could go on, but, as you can see, two examples are enough to put down your affirmative that every movie she is in, it bombs. I can’t believe there are still some people that doesn’t want to wake up to reality. Just in your dreams your comment can make any kind of sense.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 78 » Show All