Gerard Butler & Jennifer Aniston: Just Friends!

Gerard Butler & Jennifer Aniston: Just Friends!

Gerard Butler is debunking rumors and telling the world that his Bounty costar Jennifer Aniston is just a friend and nothing more. Gerry, 39, tells People:

On the rumors that he’s romancing Aniston: “That is just annoying. People say I’m always dating so and so, and sometimes it’s three people in one day. “I’m trying to make movies, work hard and do my best. Then this kind of thing happens and people start to associate me more with that. It gets ridiculous.”

On Aniston’s character: “She is one classy lady. Everyday I go to work with her I’m always surprised about how cool, easy and down to earth and real she is.”

On working with Aniston: “I’m in New York right now filming and I’m in heaven. I can’t always say that about movies, but to be filming this romantic comedy with Jennifer and a story that made my side split when I read it – I’m lucky. I’m happy as a pig in s—, as they say.”

This morning, Jen was nominated for an Emmy Award in the category of Guest Actress in a Comedy Series for her work on NBC’s 30 Rock. Congrats, Jen!

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 78 » Show All
ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/16/2009 at 9:55 pm

bet @ 07/16/2009 at 9:32 pm
manlesston likey
how could you do a grown up discusstion with you. come one please, just see what your name is Malesston llikely. aleast when you tring to act like a smart, for one change you name which is not flity. dump.
——————–
what are trying to say, can someone translate? I don’t change my name because I am not like others who change on a whim. I own my comments. And my name reflects Jen. She is without a man. You say she doesn’t need a man. So what is wrong with the name?
I have never called Jen ugly or sl*t or attack her personally. I believe is an overrated actress. So what? I just state my opinion and also admit when I am wrong. I appreciate when others give facts to support their opinions and will take the time to read them.
And as far as smart…compared to you, I’m a frickin genius!

anne marie @ 07/16/2009 at 9:57 pm

@Sally:

You are so right, Sally. Marley and Me and The Break Up both opened at number 1 and both grossed over 100 Million domestic and over 200 Million worldwide. In fact, He’s Just Not That Into You also opened at number 1 which makes 3 films in row that Jen was in that opened at number 1.

@anne marie:
“Jen has already said she is in the right place at the right time of her life. Just let her be and let her live her life the way she wants to and not your opinion of how it should be lived.”

***

I couldn’t agree more with this part of your comment. Why is so hard to some people realize it?

malesston likely

so if i call you idol pervert, what is wrong with that, he date under age girls, that is the truth. so we all equal. You or him should not be shamed about it, becuase he did it.

Manlesston likely

i forget about your horse lover too. i mean she pose having S ex with the horse, if she is not shame about it, why you are ?

I’am looking forward to this movie. Gerard talks nice of Jen,good for
him. They are just friends and that is fine. This movie will be great.

Jen Fan in blue, I wish you would check in.Remember the good time we had,waiting for Jen to appear in 30 Rock? Now she has been nominated for an Emmy Award for that show. Congratulations, Jen!

@just saying:

Very well said. There are specially three moments in your comment that I loved:

***

“It’s like happiness can only happen in a woman’s life with a man and children around her. And if it doesn’t happen, a sense of inadequacy is created. My question is what if she is happy just that way?”

***

“Just because a love in your life doesn’t last forever it doesn’t mean it wasn’t real love.”

***

“I really like her, I don’t see her as a poor woman who hasn’t found a husband nor hasn’t had kids yet. In fact, I am pretty sure there are a bunch of women all around the globe who envy her for being free and on her own.”

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/16/2009 at 10:04 pm

#76 & #77
Sorry gals. Jen’s last three movies were HNTIY, Marley & Me, and then Management. Management was not a commercial success and did not open at #1.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/16/2009 at 10:13 pm

BET #79 & #80
Are we really going back to your p*rn surfing? Stick and Stones BET. I could care less what you think of me. Like I said, anyone with ANY intelligence will spot you for the low-class filth spewer you are.
Keep it up…The grownups will get tired of you and you will be standing in the corner screaming all by yourself. Even the fans will grow weary of the crap you vomit because they have better things to do with their time.
Clean it up girl, then come back and let’s talk.
Oh yeah, I can hear you sputtering already…

@ManLESSton, I likely:
Hi there! Well, I was not trying to mention her last movies, in chronological order, I mean, but the ones that were a hit on the theathers. I’m aware that “Management” is a different case (since it’s not even a comercial movie). But when I enumerated “Marley & Me” and “The Break-Up” as examples (and Anne Marie well completed my comment with another example: “He’s Not Just Into You”) of her sucessfull movies, I was answering a comment very bad informed that said something like “every movie she is in, bombs”. I was just trying to show to the author of this comment that she/he was completly wrong. I know “Management” was not a hit. It also happens. You can’t win all the time, can you? That’s ok. :). :)

anne marie @ 07/16/2009 at 10:21 pm

@ManLESSton, I likely:

I didn’t say “last 3 films”. I said 3 films in a row that opened at number 1. Re-read my post. And Management is a small independent film that wasn’t expected to gross big numbers.

SHE (JA) cannot act! She’s just a tv actress and not very good at that! She got lucky, that’s all. Her movies are flops because she cannot act with the big girls. Stay with tv and give up the big screen. She plays Rachel Green in EVERY role.

WHo care who she dates? If she wants a yahoo like Gerard (not Ger ARD), whatever, well, wait, WHY would HE want her? I never understood how she got BP to marry her.

I feel sorry for her. They say she is classy but non of them wants to be with her.

manlesston likely

You come in jen thread to spit your filth and you act the moral and decency police. ha ha funny. loser

as long as i make you scream and pull your hair in jen thread, i accomplsihed,

@ManLESSton, I likely:
Sorry for the double smile faces in the end of my last comment to you. Actually, I think a smile face is never too much, specially with all hostility we have in these threads here, so I think it’s all oK, right? Hope so! ;)

anne marie @ 07/16/2009 at 10:24 pm

@liz:

If she cannont act why does she have 6 Emmy nominations with one win and 2 Golden Globe nominations with one win and a SAG award and 5 SAG nominations, and the Hollywood Award for Actress of the Year and etc etc etc. And her movies do not flop. Read my earlier post dear.

@anne marie: It was expected to do way better tha 900 ,000 in 3 weeks.. lol the story is, you all were bosting how it is a slow budget movie and how she will make profit out of it since she was also a co producer but it bombed both finanically and ciritcally.

Congrats to Jen on her Emmy nomination and Gerald handled the rumors of him and Jen dating maturely.
and everyone leave Manlesston, I likely alone, she/he is the only Brangelina fan that is nice on here.

manlesston likely

you or your idols are the last person to teach other about moral and decency.

@Tammy:
Again this same fool point? I bet a lot of men, I mean, really a lot of men would love to be with a pretty, independent, inteligent and funny woman like Jen. If you think nobody wants to be with her, or you’re so naive or you are trying to be nasty here, but in any of these ways, it’s just a silly thing to you say.

@bet: Posing with horse is better than sleeping with dog.

Um

yea right, She is not sicko like your idol,

Dlisted:

Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler are working on a movie together, so the rumors that they are going around in a romantic were bound to happen. But Gerard is not happy about it. In fact, all the rumors are more annoying than 120 “I LUVZ u PlZ luvz me” text messages from Aniston in a 20-minute period. That’s really annoying.

Gerry tells People, “That is just annoying. People say I’m always dating so and so, and sometimes it’s three people in one day. I’m trying to make movies, work hard and do my best. Then this kind of thing happens and people start to associate me more with that. It gets ridiculous. She (Aniston) is one classy lady. Everyday I go to work with her I’m always surprised about how cool, easy and down to earth and real she is.”

I’m with Gerry. How dare the tabloids queef out that Gerry is bo ning three ladies in one day when they know very well he’s doing at least a dozen. Gerry has a reputation to uphold as big ole’ manwh*re who plugs p*ssies like it’s going out of style.

Furthermore, Gerry is not some dude who is into “going out on stupid dates” and doing lovey dovey sh it. No. Gerry is a “bust and bounce” man. Gerry’s d*ck is not about to have brunch with you or go apple picking in the country. Don’t. Get. It. Twisted.

K.G

what is here love dovy relationship with the haters.

@K.G.:
I should agree about Manlesston, I likely. I mean, besides her nick that I obviously don’t like, she is inteligent and reasonable, so at least you can have an adult debate with her, even when we disagree, very different from the “haters”.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 78 » Show All