Gerard Butler & Jennifer Aniston: Just Friends!

Gerard Butler & Jennifer Aniston: Just Friends!

Gerard Butler is debunking rumors and telling the world that his Bounty costar Jennifer Aniston is just a friend and nothing more. Gerry, 39, tells People:

On the rumors that he’s romancing Aniston: “That is just annoying. People say I’m always dating so and so, and sometimes it’s three people in one day. “I’m trying to make movies, work hard and do my best. Then this kind of thing happens and people start to associate me more with that. It gets ridiculous.”

On Aniston’s character: “She is one classy lady. Everyday I go to work with her I’m always surprised about how cool, easy and down to earth and real she is.”

On working with Aniston: “I’m in New York right now filming and I’m in heaven. I can’t always say that about movies, but to be filming this romantic comedy with Jennifer and a story that made my side split when I read it – I’m lucky. I’m happy as a pig in s—, as they say.”

This morning, Jen was nominated for an Emmy Award in the category of Guest Actress in a Comedy Series for her work on NBC’s 30 Rock. Congrats, Jen!

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All
ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/16/2009 at 10:34 pm

@Sally: No offense taken. I read 3 in a row, I didn’t realize the content was last three hits. My mistake. How ya doing by the way?
Sorry about the BET thing. She is a piece of work. She doesn’t even realize how foolish she makes herself look. Oh well…on to better things.
I was glad that something was said about all the rumors with Jen and Gerry. All the tabs were making both of them miserable and really stirring up the haters big time. I like that they were both respectful to each other. Gerry can sometimes speak without thinking and it can backfire. I was glad his comments were well thought out.

@Tammy: Tammy @ 07/16/2009 at 10:22 pm I feel sorry for her. They say she is classy but non of them wants to be with her.
————————
So true! I don’t know any man who stick around and say this about her. They all say this on the way out. Evem Bradly said that when denying a relationship she confirmed

anne marie @ 07/16/2009 at 10:35 pm

@NO: Mangement has grossed almost 1 Million dollars worldwide as opposed to Nicole Kidman’s film “Fur” which only grossed $270,000 some dollars. Same situation, both were small budget independent films. So Management as grossed more than Fur……go shout that on the Nicole Kidman board.

@anne marie: Now you compare her with Nichole Kidman an oscar winner and someone who is a worldwide star? A criticaly successful movie with the bomb in every angle? You got some gut girlfriend.

anne marie @ 07/16/2009 at 10:38 pm

@anne marie:

Correction: Fur has grossed only $223,202.

anne marie @ 07/16/2009 at 10:42 pm

@NO: All I’m saying is every actor at one point in their life has financial bombs. Unfortunately Management was not released wide but limited. Yes Nicole is an Oscar winner but she has had more financial bombs than Jennifer ever has had. And if you want, I can post Kidman’s flops to Jennifer’s and you’ll see who the winner is in that category.

Have you notice how every co-stars say exactly same thing about Jen? Always use the word “class” and “down to earth” as if those are the words Jen’s PR are forcing her co-stars to say. Never beautiful, never intelligent…always classy. For someone who dates John Mayer, tans, and wears clothes that are meant for 20 year old, “classy”? Please!! GB was required in his contract to say those words!!!

anne marie @ 07/16/2009 at 10:46 pm

@jo:

Well I believe Brad Pitt also used the same description of his ex-wife. So if more than one person can see the classiness in Jennifer, then perhaps it’s true.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/16/2009 at 10:04 pm
“Management was not a commercial success and did not open at #1.”
***************************************************************************
1. “Management” is an indie movie. Not at all commercial, to begin with…
2. If not opening at #1 is a sign that JA is a bad actress, or “box-office poison”…then poor idols of yours…how many of their latest movies oppened at #1?

@liz:
Anne Marie had already answered so well to your so bad informed comment, but I just wanna say one more thing about this line you wrote: “She plays Rachel Green in EVERY role.” Please, how about try to watch “Rockstar”, “The Good Girl”, “Friends With Money” and “Derailed” before pointing fingers? You could avoid to look fool by saying these silly things like you did, ok? It would be great.

kG

what is this love dovy relationship with the haters, first of all she is the one who all over me, becuase i admire jen, but you went on to defend her, i smell somthing here. May be the pervert fan.

i mean sorry about Nichole but she very known about her moive bombs, most her miove are bomb, even she has been called the woman with a lot of bomb movies.

@Sally:

Sorry, but I just can’t agree with you; I don’t really see much intelligence in a person whose nick contains “manless.” Is it supposed to be an insult to a woman? I really hope Manlesston is not a woman – because if she is, she’s no better than all those chauvinistic pigs out there.

mimilala

thank you, aleast here is the real fan of jen. there are here a lot of fake fans of jen. We jen fans we do not like chauvinistic pig. We are strong women.

Hi Sally,
—-
I don’t know if you are on the West Coast or not,but Jen is in “Derailed”
on the Lifetime Channel at 9:00 PM. I really liked that movie. It sure was different. I’am going to watch it again.

@NO:
About your comment #104, Anne Marie isn’t comparing Jen to Nicole, but their independent movies and the ammount of money that each one made… please, don’t you try to messy things here. We are inteligent people. Anne Marie didn’t say any of it. Try to read her comment again with more careful before judge so quickly. Or if you already read it carefuly and you’re just trying to bother us, we are not stupid, you know? We can realize what she wanted to say with her comment, even when you try so hard to put words in her mouth. Silly of you!

# 75 Sally @ 07/16/2009 at 9:53 pm
**************************************************************************************

You haven’t been posting on JJ very long, Sally, so let me take some time to fill you in.
One of the oldest canards the Jolie-Pitt haters keep spewing out is that Angelina is “box office poison”, that her movies bomb, that nobody wants to see them, etc. etc.
Then when you come back at them with the numbers for Jolie’s films vs. Aniston’s films and show them that Jolie’s films have made two to three times what Aniston’s movies have brought in, they drag up A Mighty Heart as if this one movie represented the sum total of Angie’s films.
Now granted, AMH was not a hit in any sense of the term. It only made $9 million. But people who live in glass houses have no business throwing stones, and Management was a prime weapon for the J-P fans to slam the Aniston fans back with.
If AMH was a bomb, Management was a thermonuclear meltdown. Never mind making silly excuses that AMH had premieres and Management didn’t. AMH premiered at Cannes in 2007 and was a hit at that film festival. Management premiered at Toronto in 2008 and it was immediately apparent that they had a stinker on their hands. For the next six months after its premiere, it foundered around like a beached whale, unable to find a distributor.
The rest, as they say, is history. Management ended up making only one-tenth of what AMH grossed at the box office.
After that, Aniston’s fans tried to say “Changeling” was a bomb. Most studios would love to have a movie that cost $50 million to make earn $112 million. And we won’t even get into “Wanted”, which was a huge hit by any standard.
Now we come to the big battle between Marley & Me and CCOBB. There is no denying that in its first two weekends, M & M did very well indeed. But Aniston’s fans seemed to think this represented some kind of karma for Brad dumping Aniston. Saner heads tried to tell them that once the Oscar nominations started rolling in, and both movies opened overseas, CCOBB would leave M & M in the dust. Which, as it turned out, is exactly what happened. All of a sudden you didn’t hear any more talk about karma.
What it boils down to is that Angie and Brad are at a point in their careers where they can do just about anything they want to and the major studios are breaking down their door to get them to play in their films, whereas Aniston has to bankroll her own films because no major studio will greenlight her, especially after the fiasco of Management. Of the 100 most bankable actors in Hollywood, Angie and Brad are tied for #2, whereas Aniston is down the list at #55 or something like that. If Traveling, or whatever they are calling that movie now, has the same fate as Management, she might as well pack it in. She never was much of a movie actress anyway. When all is said and done, she’s a TV sitcom star. Nothing more.

To anne marie,

Then, how come if she is so “classy” she dates people like John Mayer and Vince Vaugh and gets dumped by them? Wouldn’t “classy” people date other “classy” people?

Her lifestyle and type of men she seems to be dating lately tells me she is not “classy” but “trashy”.

jo

you do not know a person who he is from outside, you do not judge a person by the cover, She taught they are good giuy and it did not work you move on as classy person. a in my book she make a big mistake landing with the pervert.

Acutually your pervert got dump by Goop, i mean if one got dump by Goop i do not have nothing to say more.

Jennifer Aniston,

People’s Choice Awards, USA
Year Result Award Category/Recipient(s)
2007 Won People’s Choice Award Favorite Female Movie Star

2003 Nominated Emmy Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series
for: “Friends” (1994)

2002 Won Emmy Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series
for: “Friends” (1994)
and…
Won Golden Globe. Another 22 wins & 41 nominations !

@anne marie:
Domostic
Fur = 200,000 =39 theathers on release 42 days
Mangament =900,000 =212 theaters on realise 8.5 weeks

Forgein
Fur=2,220,000 Nichole is a world wide star
Mangment= 50,000 Jen is a domostic only star .It only finish 100,000 at the most. at the end Jen can’t even make 1,000,000 domostically for more than 2 months release even though she is considerd a domistic star.
One Critic said people go see movies that has Jennifer Anison in them, they don’t go see movies becuase of Jennifer Aniston.

@chris: all TV we know she is a TV girl

@bet: If you see their totoal box office numbers and also their acting they are umcomparable.

umm

yes your are rigth one hell of big TV moive star and Big moive star, sorry your idols written out of the Tv show becuase he can not act.

@bet: On that time your girl was a nobody she can’t even get tv roles.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All