Gerard Butler & Jennifer Aniston: Just Friends!

Gerard Butler & Jennifer Aniston: Just Friends!

Gerard Butler is debunking rumors and telling the world that his Bounty costar Jennifer Aniston is just a friend and nothing more. Gerry, 39, tells People:

On the rumors that he’s romancing Aniston: “That is just annoying. People say I’m always dating so and so, and sometimes it’s three people in one day. “I’m trying to make movies, work hard and do my best. Then this kind of thing happens and people start to associate me more with that. It gets ridiculous.”

On Aniston’s character: “She is one classy lady. Everyday I go to work with her I’m always surprised about how cool, easy and down to earth and real she is.”

On working with Aniston: “I’m in New York right now filming and I’m in heaven. I can’t always say that about movies, but to be filming this romantic comedy with Jennifer and a story that made my side split when I read it – I’m lucky. I’m happy as a pig in s—, as they say.”

This morning, Jen was nominated for an Emmy Award in the category of Guest Actress in a Comedy Series for her work on NBC’s 30 Rock. Congrats, Jen!

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All

@bet:
Bet, I love Jen, really, I admire her a lot as an actress and as a person. She is an example to me, as I said before. And I’m so upset like you do when I read all the cruel, nasty, shallow and silly things they try to say about Jen. I mean, it’s completly for free. The “haters” don’t even know Jen and they are so closed minds! But I must to agree with K.G. that ManLESSton, I likely doesn’t seem to be part of the “haters”. OK, I know she may be a fan of Angelina and you can don’t like her idol, it’s your totaly right. But at least with her we can have a respectful debate, if you try so. Sometimes I see you’re so defensive here, and I really understand it, because the “haters” are a pain in the ass. So boring and nasty. But she said once she doesn’t hate Jen. She may not to be a fan, but she can talk without hate, and it’s a huge thing because at least, even when you disagree, you can do it with respect. Think about it, please. I’m not saying to you what you have to do. No. I’m not arrogant. Who am I to say something like this? I’m just asking, in a polite way, to you think that maybe we can talk with somebody that doesn’t agree with us without angry. And it can be a good thing in such a hostile world. Don’t you think? I really hope you understand my point because we both like Jen so much and I’m sure we both also wish to Jen only the best!

To Bet

trust me i do not want to compare them. i love all the woman except women who does not have respect for other women. So cudo for both Jen and Nicole success .i bring the piont one was lieing.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/16/2009 at 11:19 pm

bet @ 07/16/2009 at 10:58 pm
mimilala
thank you, aleast here is the real fan of jen. there are here a lot of fake fans of jen. We jen fans we do not like chauvinistic pig. We are strong women.
—————————
Yes I am a woman. And no I don’t think it is derogatory. You are all screaming on here the Jen does not need a man. I happen to agreed.
Why would you think it is chauvinistic? Women are not defined by men. At the time I created the nickname, you fans were hotly contesting that very fact. So it is a nickname. I won’t change it because I own my comments. There are too many on all these threads that change their usernames to suit the snarky comments they make.
Did I use good judgement with the name, maybe not. But I have made my bed and will live with it.
As for you BET, turning on other fans because they will not stoop to your level shows how immature you really are. Whining, why the love for the hater? Who says I am a hater. I don’t wish Jen ill. The only things about her that I take issue with is 1) I don’t believe she is that good of an actor. Yes she is successful and can open at #1 but that doesn’t make her a great actor. 2) She doesn’t control her PR people very well. They have placed her into many embarrassing situations that she should never have been in. She needs to remember that they work for her. There are other minor issues but they just don’t matter.
I enjoy discussion with those who have passion, whether I agree with them or not, who can articulate their facts and feelings in an adult manner. Which is impossible for you.
If they don’t jump to your defense quickly maybe you need to take a look at how you appear on this thread. Irrational, hate-filled, unintelligent, and REDUNDANT. You spew the same things over again and again and again. You don’t even comment on the thread currently being discussed.
So to you little hater, go scream in your corner. The adults are getting tired of you.
Also, Anne Marie, you were right. Jen creamed Nicole in the Box Office race in 2008.

Sally

why you will have respectfull discusstion with person who thing women can not live as single woman, she/he consider Woman as an object who owen by a man. i mean why would you do that?

To bet

so now she is getting moive roles left and right, laugh luck to you.

The Goddess circle @ 07/16/2009 at 11:26 pm

Jeffrey Wells is right.
___________________________

Choices Slip Away

One of the many things that make Cary Grant feel angry and humiliated in Bringing Up Baby is Katherine Hepburn’s decision to refer to him “Mr. Bone.” I thought of this because poor Jennifer Aniston must feel angry and humiliated by the tabloid media’s characterizing her as “Mrs. Bone” — i.e., a woman who rarely if ever sleeps alone.

The best acting she ever did was in The Breakup, but after that, what? I don”t like submitting to tabloid chatter as topics of mosquito conversation in my head, but when I think of Aniston I really don’t think of her work. I think of her bouncing-ball personal life. The associative dramas in her life aren’t about performances but when if ever will she finally stop shopping around? She’s like a 21st Century incarnation of what the romantically excitable Mary Astor and Tallulah Bankhead were known for in their day. Their cavortings, I mean. Except Bankhead killed in Lifeboat and Astor had her Maltese Falcon performance to point to.

The fact is that even among those who’ve never so much as glanced at a supermarket rag Aniston’s rep is that of (a) someone whose prime artistic opportunity days are probably behind her, (b) who’s never going to make another Good Girl (which wasn’t that great to begin with) and © who, at age 40, is basically competing with Sandra Bullock for Sandra Bullocky-styled romantic roles and that’s all. The only thing she might be ale to do and really get rolling with again is another TV series.

malesston likey

thank you for your point ” women are not difine by men ” then you should not have a name it says manleston which actually refer to jen . as if it is diseases. i mean if you are not chuvinistic pig , who will be one.

@bet: Same old Rachel roles yes.

Funny how all her friends and co-stars always say how wonderful of a person she is, yet she can NEVER hold on to a man? Am I the only one who finds that strange?

A woman who’s been in therapy for as many years as she has and who’s always getting dumped must have some serious issues. She must have a side that only her boyfriends/husband sees and no one else because other wise I don’t get it. How come such a “great, down to earth” person is always getting dumped? She must have some major issues no doubt.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/16/2009 at 11:34 pm

bet @ 07/16/2009 at 11:21 pm
Sally
———————-
BET you are beyond help. You don’t even understand what is being discussed.
Sally, KG, Anne Marie…Sorry. Being adult and having a discussion with me is costing you and that was never my intent. I am so sorry that by conversing with me you have to deal with BET’s whining now.
BET: Now I see you are grasping on any intelligent thing said by someone else because you can’t come up with any of your own.
Now you are stamping your foot like a 3 year old saying I hate her and all of you should and if you don’t I will hold my breath like a spoiled child.
BET, I am attacking you. Not because you are a Jen fan, not my style, but because you are ignorant and hate so senselessly and easily. Shame on you.

@bet: You bet. Your whinne idol gets hots when someone is fcuking her only ,otherwise ,she is a desperate ho for the world.

# 134 Autumn M @ 07/16/2009 at 11:33 pm
*****************************************************************************************

You most certainly are not. I have asked on this blog at least 100 times: If Aniston is so hot, so cute, so wonderful, etc. etc. etc., why does she keep getting dumped? Why can’t she hold a man?
I have yet to receive a response from any of her fans. Just like Aniston herself, they don’t have a clue.

bet @ 07/16/2009 at 11:26 pm malesston likey

———————————-
It is you bet. Your whinne idol gets hots when someone is fcuking her only ,otherwise ,she is a desperate ho who sold victimness for so long.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/16/2009 at 11:39 pm

bet @ 07/16/2009 at 11:26 pm
malesston likey
——————-
ManLESSton is a lot less offensive to me than referring to her as a Man. I don’t have any affection for those who call her Maniston, fugly, etc. Commenting on her choice in life at this time is inconsequential to me. I would rather do that than degrade her as a woman.

jill i mean you guys said the pervert man is the blonde good looking guy in the world, then why he got dump by Goop? that is very funny by Goop who want to teach people about what is the meaning furt.

@mimilala:

As I said, I don’t like her nick as you. And almost of all my comments here said exactly what you also mean about this silly “man” thing. It’s sad and shallow thoughts to me. I totaly agree with you: a woman doesn’t need desperately a man to be happy. Thank God we are in this century and we can be free to take all the time we want or need to find our true love. Or if it doesn’t happen, there is others ways to be really happy, not only by marriage and children. I absolutely agree. See, I’m divorced too. It was painful, like almost every break-up is, but I’m live and doing fine. And I’m the one who asked for it because I wasn’t happy. So I really don’t think at all you need to have a relationship to be happy. In fact, I know how hard it can be. Marriage is not easy at all. I think some people are too naive and it’s a pity, because the world sells us a lot of illusions about love and this bring us a lot of problems then. So, this is my honest experience of life and my opinion. This is one of the reasons why I understand so well the posture of Jen. Why to have someone just to prove the world you can? She obviously can. Just look at her! But there’s no meaning in be with someone just to have company or to prove you are ok when you want to live truely, as Jen seems to want (and so do I). Love happens or not, you can’t force it, I think. And you can be happy by working, traveling, reading, hanging out with your friends, knowing new interesting people and do whatever makes you feeling good with yourself. Right? :)

@Jill: she is either a controling B or a B that is the reason why her men can’t stick around.

# 140 bet @ 07/16/2009 at 11:40 pm
****************************************************

Like I said, bet, you don’t have a clue. Sit down and shut up. Go chew holes in your socks or something.

Manlisston likely

you all are chuvinistic pig. all of you dimish women becuase of look and not having a man. That what chuvinistic pig flag.. Women are an object who are owen by man, who just sit and look good for the man. you all sound chuvinistic pig who are women beater live in kentucky.

@bet: Brad dumped Goop and she even said ” I will never be the same ” after that. She also said. It took her a good 4 years to get over it. She is cheater and a liar but she got burned for it.Finally, she settled for the ugly ( a good singer though) rocker with the bad marriage ( he don’t live with them).

@bet:
I’m not a fake fan of Jen. I see you didn’t understand my last post to you. That’s ok. Let it go. But, please, can you read my last coment to Mimila? Maybe you can understand me better. Jen is my reference of life. She is brave and awesome. I so completly admire her that I couldn’t tell you how much. And I think she is a great and talented actress that deserves to be always recognized (like she already is) and a very beautiful, smart, funny and sensitive woman, whom I like a lot. She is absolutly incredible to me!

@Jill

Yes, something is definitely a miss here with Aniston. Her fans are such hypocrites though, whenever she does have a man, they all say how Jen is so great, Jen is so beautiful and happy, how she’s so hot and can have anyone,etc. When she doesn’t, they say oh it’s because she’s an independent woman, she doesn’t need a man, etc. Then of course they usually blame the guy and say that Jennifer is better off without him when not long before they were praising him. They are full of it.

Something is wrong with her. Her fans can keep denying it, but a truly stable, wonderful, amazing, incredible person that they all like to make Jen out to be would not be getting dumped like this all the time and having so many problems in their relationships. How come she hasn’t been in a serious relationship since Brad though? hmmm….

Unstable, selfish, controlling and emotional issues. That’s what i’m thinking.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/16/2009 at 11:55 pm

@bet: You are certifiable. You really don’t understand do you?
chau⋅vin⋅ism  [shoh-vuh-niz-uhm] –noun
1. zealous and aggressive patriotism or blind enthusiasm for military glory.
2. biased devotion to any group, attitude, or cause.
If anyone is a chauvinist dear BET, it’s you!

@um..:
WOW! Am I taken this rigth? I don’t know if I got it, but now you’re attacking Gwyneth Paltrow too? My God, how far is this thing goes? Gwyneth isn’t even part of this thread. I know that Angelina also isn’t a part, but you know, it happens so often that I’m getting used to find the “haters” here, some of fans of Angelina that are constantly trying to attack Jen just because she was married with Brad and blablabla… well, you know all the history. It’s so sick, all of this. Jen is nominated to the Emmy Awards and then you’re so envy and you’re so angry that you seem like babies crying! What does Gwyneth have to do with it? The woman is married for years, as far as I know, and have two kids, let her alone. Neither Jen nor Gwyneth are resumed by the relationships they had with Brad Pitt. For God sake, how more obsessive this can be? Geez!

LOL@Sally

Who on earth would anyone be jealous of Jennifer? A 40 year old woman with no kids, no man, always getting dumped and keeps playing similar roles in movies. Especially not Angie fans like myself would never be jealous. Angie has a wonderful life, countless awards, including an Oscar dear, something Jen will never get. No one’s jealous of JA.

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All