Thu, 16 July 2009 at 1:48 pm
Hayden Panettiere is a Disco Ball Babe
- Hayden Panettiere books Room 23.
- Cheryl Tweedy arrives at LAX.
- Double the Pattinson, double the fun.
- A preview of Madonna’s new song Celebrate.
- Bar Refaeli shows off her belly piercing.
- Jennifer Aniston wears a little black dress.
- Amy Adams doesn’t know when she wants to settle down.
- Robert Pattinson is bloody and bruised.
- Lourdes Leon proves style might be genetic.
- Trailer for the new Ellen Page movie Whip It.
- The many moods of David Beckham.
- First Daughter Malia Obama, who’s entering 6th grade in the fall, has “politely declined” an invitation to appear on Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?.
- Daniel Radcliffe says he doesn’t care what nationality his girlfriend is – she just has to be curvy.
- Real Housewife Bethenny Frankel is ditching the rest of the NYC clan for her own Bravo talk show currently titled Skinny & The City. Life & Style also reports she’s penning a second book about “romance, money and friends.”
- Bravo’s Andy Cohen launches his late-night talk show, Watch What Happens: Live! tonight with Sarah Jessica Parker appearing.
Like Just Jared on Facebook