Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner: Engaged!

Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner: Engaged!

Ivanka Trump got engaged to her longtime love Jared Kushner last night (July 15).

Ivanka, 27, is the Vice President of Real Estate Development and Acquisitions at the Trump Organization. She tweeted earlier today, “I got engaged last night…truly the happiest day of my life.” Jared, 28, is the owner of The New York Observer.

Donald Trump tells Us Weekly, “I’m very happy about it. They make a magnificent couple.”

Congrats to the happy couple!

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

She is a stunning girl, she looks as beautiful as her mother did in her young years.

she’s a billion times better looking than him!

kayy – looks doesnt matter when it comes to love…. no wonder people fail ‘love’ these days…..

Kayy…. I think he is a very handsome looking guy. Maybe he is just to “clean cut” for you?

I am very happy for the both of them!

So is she going to convert to judaism for him?

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 07/16/2009 at 2:38 pm

she’s smoking hot, and smart. he’s… um, yeah.. LUCKY! she could do a million times better. mmmm.. poor rich kids should turn out like her.

I agree, Lisa too. I’ve seen other pictures and he is very handsome. I think she did very well for herself.

GORGEOUS couple. I actually like her. She not one of these heiresses (sp?) spending daddy money.

i like her. she is smart and not spoil. she is so not like other rich girls. she is so grounded and level headed. I am happy for her.

Irish Girl @ 07/16/2009 at 3:09 pm

Ivanka is a gorgeous, intelligent, and well-mannered woman. The Trumps did very well raising their kids. Quite unlike other “socialites” who flash their cooter at every pap in the vicinity.

They are both beautiful. Will likely have stunning children! Thank god they won’t look like The Donald.

I just a story about Jared in New York magazine. He’s sounds like a good guy…And Ivanka is gorgeous. She did say she was converting to Judaism (sp?)

A fantastic couple! Stunning! Wish them every happiness!

office fan @ 07/16/2009 at 3:38 pm

I think Ivanka is lovely, and the first thing I thought when I saw this picture of them was “oh, he’s a cutie.” I love his dimples.

Orphan annie @ 07/16/2009 at 4:26 pm

His filfthy rich and so is she, but they work. they are not idle, rich kids who are ninnys and get in scandals. They are both good looking.They did go to school and earn degrees and they work.
Good for them.May they stay together.They have it all.
Hmmm,look.All of the post are not knocking them.Yeah,they are rich.Yeah,they are good looking.They can’t help that they were born rich. Looks,these days,anybody can buy some looks if you did not get them by genetics.
People are not knocking these people because they are not tramps,acting like fools.

Ivanka is such a classy, glamourous looking girl. She also seems smart which is a plus too. They make a cute couple.

well done Ivanka. congratulations!

Lillianne @ 07/16/2009 at 4:52 pm

Mazel Tov! Hope their children get his dimples.

Ivanka is ugly @ 07/16/2009 at 4:55 pm

Ivanka’s conversion to Judaism is about as phony as her nose, chin and boob job. That is why Jared’s mother hates her. I feel sorry for their future children.

ive heard that she’s had work done on her face so i dont no if it’s 100% real
if she hasnt had any work done then she has one beautiful face,congrats 2 her
the reason i think it’s fake is because she’s always looking shinny

I always admired Ivanka. She’s class all the way. They make an amazing couple.

Ivanka is ugly @ 07/16/2009 at 5:22 pm

Ivnak and her father are immoral extortionists. They should be in prison for stealing millions of dollars from hard-working people. Jared, her dorky fiance, is just as unethical as the ugly Trump family. He paid off the “Rabbi” who performed Ivanka’s phony conversion. It takes three years to go through an “Orthodox” conversionand Ivanka only went through a year of “conversion” classes. What a bunch of fraudulent scumbags!

of course she had her face done years ago. if you look at her early modeling pictures, her cheeks were rounded and her chin not so defined. but she had it done well and she is gorgeous now. nothing wrong with that. also she found someone in her league whom she obviously will build a good life with. she wouldn’t get married if she didn’t think it would work. and she’ll be a good mother, too. bravo for both of them.

I think they make a stunning couple, too. I did not read that she has finished w/ the conversion process — yes, it does take time. It also must mean she’s in this for real as it’s a bit step to convert, not something taken lightly.

I think they are both marrying well, in their league. Best of luck to them, I hope they have a long, happy life together.

she’s a real beauty and seems like a class act. I feel sorry for him for marrying into her nutjob of a father’s family though.

goodlooking couple.

They look very happy and will make beautiful babies

twpumpkin @ 07/16/2009 at 7:51 pm

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! SHE WENT TO COLLEGE AND WORKS HARD. UNLIKE IDIOTS LIKE PARIS HILTON SHE IS VERY CLASSY AND SEEMS LIKE A NICE PERSON. I AM HAPPY FOR THEM.

They look so cute together. Congrats!

They look so cute together. Congrats!

Very smart couple. Her parents did a great job and the Donald is quite accepting considering the fact that the guys family were not willing to have a gentile in their family

I do not wish that well accomplished a girl any distress but seems like she will be better off in a family that will accept her just as she is,,because she is one smart intelligent well accomplished woman and does not need to be jewish in order to marry anyone

Too many choices out there….first husband might start felling underaccomplished once he hangs too long with her family…

Why does she have to convert? Why doesn’t he? Who would choose that religion on purpose??? To the moron posting as ‘Ivanka is Ugly’ … first, no, she isn’t, and second, you should choke on your ham sandwich.

Screw his mother! She’s married to a con.