Katie Price Loves It In L.A.

Katie Price Loves It In L.A.

Katie Price aka Jordan shops with a gal pal at The Grove on Thursday (July 16) in Hollywood, Calif.

The 31-year-old glamour model is reportedly being targeted to star in a remake of Baywatch. David Hasselhoff says he’d love Katie to slip into a red racy swimsuit.

“I’ve been thinking about basing a new show over here. It would be called UK-Watch. And Jordan is certainly feisty and has curves in all the right places,” Hasselhoff said. Katie has just flown to Hollywood, reportedly to meet with some top agents for acting auditions.

30+ pictures inside of Katie Price loving it in Los Angeles…

katie price loves it in la 01
katie price loves it in la 27
katie price loves it in la 28
katie price loves it in la 29
katie price loves it in la 30

Photos: Famepictures, Wright/Beiny/WENN
Posted to: Katie Price

Curves in all the right places? You mean a stick figure with big plastic orbs on her chest.

Who is this *****?

whortensia @ 07/17/2009 at 10:09 am

the only thing real about her is the thrush in her special no-no place

David Hasselhoff must be nuts to think of using her for the UK Baywatch, She is loathed by most people there so would make it the laughing stock of shows.

orlandobloomismine. @ 07/17/2009 at 10:29 am

@whortensia: she is uk gold lols.

A british baywatch babe?
I dunno about this one…

I hate this chick…. she ain’t good looking and those breasts are ridiculous. She doesn’t seem like a nice person too!

Irish Girl @ 07/17/2009 at 1:27 pm

I know that she’s a plastic as a barbie, but I like her. She seems down to earth (ish) and you have to admit her body is fabulous. I’m not crazy about the super dark tan, but it works for her, I guess.

Velvet Goldminee @ 07/17/2009 at 1:31 pm

Shes a good person, her kids are cute

#1: You got that right! Jordan’s ridiculous and I would definitely not want to see her act. Besides, a UK Baywatch seems like a horrible idea anyway.

iamwhoiam @ 07/17/2009 at 1:40 pm

she is absolutely great. I love her. I am a big fan of her. She has achieved so much and will achieve some more.
You are so bitter I bet you are all fat and ugly and underachievers.. lol

Countess von Zinzendorf @ 07/17/2009 at 2:14 pm

Don’t know who she is but remember that Pam Anderson’s boobs are fake too.

Very calculating person. Knows how to work people/situations. She’s a, I want, I’m gonna have (at all costs) kinda woman. It’s all about her………..

where is the brown fringed bag from that she is carrying ?

god i hate this chick so bad
she’s nothing but a fame *****
she has 2 be near the top of celebs i hate
she’s just so trashy and it’s obvious she doesnt give an eff about anything
going out partying and getting gang banged by a bunch of guys instead of being with her kids
her ex at least spends time with them unlike this ho

These photos are really bad! aren’t there any good paps in LA?

That “woman” disgusts me. And doesn’t she have kids to take care of instead of shopping, partying and strolling around half naked ?

oi my friend took them pics and he’s a bloody good pap so shut it!

and she’s not hated over here by everyone..when she releases a book or clothing range it always sells through the roof and theres hundreds of people queing on the street to get their s**t signed

Trout mouth trollop.

After her interview with Piers Morgan, the woman deserves an oscar. so fake!
She just needs to let Pete have custody of the kids and then she can go around being a slapper more often.

Too much jealousy people! If you have nothing nice to say dont say anything!. I had the pleasure of meeting her last month, and she was friendly, chatty and really nice! x