Reese Witherspoon Seeks Integrative Medicine

Reese Witherspoon Seeks Integrative Medicine

Reese Witherspoon checks her Blackberry after visiting the Akasha Center for Integrative Medicine on Thursday (July 16) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 33-year-old actress visited the medical center which draws on both the ancient wisdom of the East and the technological advances of the West.

Reese was also spotted shopping on Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood on Tuesday.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon seeking integrative medicine…

reese witherspoon seeks integrative medicine 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All
whortensia @ 07/19/2009 at 9:48 am

@julia: Julia there are several fake whories, not just one. Is there a fake Julia to go with every fake Whorie? Do you think Reese is pissed that Jake has a new beard in the movie? They should have used her, but hey blond hair doesn’t…well they could have dyed hers….couldn’t they? What I want to see is the end of the Princess movie when the Prince/Princess is revealed to be gay and the beard takes his/her place. That will be some denoument.

whortensia @ 07/19/2009 at 10:00 am

Adn the Dunst still has to be heard from. One day soon, I have no doubt, she will up and claim rights as his “first beard” “back when he didn’t amount to anything and it was really risky to beard him, I yes I did it for two years”…but “then I got tired and my beard began to slip and it became high maintenance…you know getting it trimmed every week and cleaning out the food particles…so I just told Jakey…Jakey, I said, you’ve got to get a new beard…I’m tired of this job, so he looked and looked and looked and finally found his Reeseybeard. Lotsa luck to her.”

whortensia get professional help. You sure need some. A life would do too.

whortensia @ 07/19/2009 at 3:18 pm

@eli: Which Whortensia are you talking to? There are at least three or four here, you know. Now THIS Whorie is just trying to get things straightened out. You know Jake has a beard who is Reese, but Dunst before her must also have been a beard, but for some reason her beard slipped and so Jakey had to find another one who is Reese. But now that he has made a few movies that are coming out he has different beards in those movies and that presents a problem since a gay guy should stick to one beard. Too many beards require too much upkeep to keep them clean, etc. You know. So if Jakey now has Gemma-beard in Princess of Persia who is his beard in Brothers since Tobey can’t be a beard for Jakeypoo. obviously. Now what happened to “Nailed” his other picture with Bielbeard in it. Did Biel not beard him convincingly so the flick has been dumped. There are so many confusing questions about Jakeypoop and his beards that I do DECLARE I is plum puckkkkered out…

whortensia @ 07/19/2009 at 3:22 pm

@whortensia: I bet some of the fake whortensias are really Jakeybeards sowing confusion here for some recondite purposes of their own. Beards are sneaky people you know; deception is their game. That is what a beard is all about—deception. So you never know what to think about guys with beards. Is she a real beard or just a fake beard and is he really gay or does he just pretend to be gay to get parts in movies from gay directors who can see through all his beards? Wheeew, that took quite a bit of thought. My brain is spinning.

whortensia @ 07/19/2009 at 3:26 pm

@whortensia: Let’s get back to fundamentals whorie #3: now write on the blackboard there in front of you (there right beside Bart);

“Jakeypoo is gay and Reese is his beard.”

Now write that a thousand times and it will come true. I guarantee it. But if you don’t do it exactly 1000 times it just might not come true. So watch it.

bearded chin @ 07/19/2009 at 7:29 pm

@whortensia: It puts the lotion on its chin, or else it gets the hose again

whortensia @ 07/19/2009 at 11:21 pm

@bearded chin: Voce e um estupido sacana que nao sabe nada e fala como uma porca louca e cheira como um esgoto sujo.

bearded chin @ 07/20/2009 at 12:29 am

@whortensia: you’re the stupid ***** (and you reek like RW’s no-no hole after JG pokes her)…now: It puts the lotion on its chin, or else it gets the hose again

whortensia @ 07/20/2009 at 12:42 am

@eli: I lol’d

@whortensia: VWOW can you please please please write all your responses in Portuguese so we don’t have to read them kthx

whortensia @ 07/20/2009 at 11:07 am

@Barbara: I will write some of my post in Portuguese so you will know who I really amd but the rest of it in English for the estupidos to read. OK.

whortensia @ 07/20/2009 at 11:11 am

Agora o whortensia de no. 60 nao e a verdadeira whortensia como deve entender, se tiver seso quaisquer, from the styyle of his/her writing. A verdadeira whorie nao falara assim, ne? So you can tell whorite #60 to fu*k off since he/she don’t fool ninguem!

@whortensia: Thank real whorie

whortensia @ 07/20/2009 at 11:33 am

i lol’d again

whortensia @ 07/20/2009 at 1:01 pm

@whortensia: No Portuguese, you’re a fake whorie. Voce e um carralho estupidissimo.

whortensia @ 07/20/2009 at 7:35 pm

Hey I’ve driven away all the fake whories, who have fled and gone into hiding. Good work, real whorie, we knew you could do it. Their silly little game just couldn’t last, could it? So now they are locked in their closets nursing their wounds. Silly little fakeypoos.

whortensia @ 07/20/2009 at 11:20 pm

@whortensia: I’m funneh

whortensia @ 07/20/2009 at 11:22 pm

@whortensia: yes you are hilarious real whorie. Keep up the side splitting retorts FAKE FAKE FAKE

someone is in Brazil? Who is going to msn and orkut aff but I know who are fans of Reese ok? kisses in the ass

whortensia @ 07/21/2009 at 5:45 am

@whortensia: No Portuguese in your post=fake.

whortensia @ 07/21/2009 at 5:46 am

@whortensia: No Portuguese in your post=fake.

whortensia @ 07/21/2009 at 9:20 am

@whortensia: spam post=real wartensia

whortensia @ 07/21/2009 at 9:53 am

Greasy to Jakey:”…well I did what you said I should. I went out and strolled down the street twice looking completely sober. Now that should be enough. Gimme that beer you promised me and quick or I’ll cut off your allowance.”

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All