The Gosselins Take New York City

The Gosselins Take New York City

Jon and ex-wife-to-be Kate Gosselin put on a united front and work together to take their kids to a pediatrics center on Friday (July 17) in Reading, Penn.

On Saturday morning (July 18), Kate and the kids checked into a Midtown New York City hotel. New episode of Jon & Kate Plus 8, perhaps? (People reports it’s for a photo shoot.)

Jon is probably staying at his new bachelor pad on the Upper West Side. With rumored fiancee Hailey Glassman?

10+ pictures inside of The Gosselins ready to take New York City…

gosselins new york city 01

• Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Stay strong Kate!

Jon and hailey + baby bailey @ 07/18/2009 at 1:22 pm

This family has turned into a disgusting money hungry, child pimping, train wreck and it’s truly more sad every day. I’m willing to bet most if not all of those kids will not speak to their parents when they are older

Jon and hailey + baby bailey @ 07/18/2009 at 1:23 pm

@suzie: Stay stong, kate? it is Kate’s attitude and personality that led her husband to turn 180. I dont feel bad for her one bit

It’s nice to see they are being respectful in front of their kids.

Cute shoes Kate!

Poor Kate! She looks so sad. God bless her-she’s still wearing her wedding rings

whocares? @ 07/18/2009 at 1:32 pm

What I like to know is..WHO CARES? I canceled two mag. sub. because like hell I will pay to see these 2 nobodies, and that’s what they are, on the cover, week after week. Not even attractive, so it’s getting more stupid as they walk around with frowns! they are living proof, anyone can be famous, today.

jon your no Brad @ 07/18/2009 at 1:34 pm

Jon, on the bike, get real, you love this attention but Brad you aren’t. and Kate, she’s a regular mom, mall type with kids, and yet, they are in our faces constantly. No wonder the world’s a mess.

Jon is moving on so fast its gross. And I wonder how long the cheating and everything was going on before it was in the magizines so maybe thats why kate was acting the way she was we really dont know but im glad Kate is holding on

TLC listen @ 07/18/2009 at 1:43 pm

Kate I understand that you met this loser of a lifetime when you were young. But the whole world could see this loser and the jailbait and see how they really are. I would never let this drug addicted, multiple arrested, partying girl anywhere near my children. The dumbsh*t right now wouldn’t know anything with what’s right or wrong cause he is in a drug induced state, believe me I met many people who acts exactly the same. And tlc, I would not ever support this show if this selfish ******* is every on the show again. I would watch it if he was out for good. Besides, didn’t he say that he didn’t want to be on the show? Well, give him his wish. If he ever comes on the show again, believe me so many people will not only watch the show but will never support your channel ever again, mark my words. Many of my friends feel this way.

escrow mama @ 07/18/2009 at 1:48 pm

Hey Kankles……HIRE A STYLIST

Is Jon even capable of not being a douche right now? Living with Girlfriend? Come on! I love how when Jon & Kate got married, Girlfriend was TWELVE! EWWW.

These people need to go away – stop with the champagne lifestyle & get to therapy for the sake of the kids.

@ethioma: @suzie:Yeah maybe if your a good girl Kate will let you borrow them someday.

Why does the oldest daughter look unhappy all the time, even in the older pictures. The kids are big now, not looking as cute anymore. Oh well can’t follow these two dildos around for ever so they better make as much as they can now, the kids aren’t so attractive anymore.

Kate if there was ever a job on being a good parent, this is it. You have got to keep you kids safe away from these two people(too nice of a word). If the kids were in their care, all they are going to see is drinking, drug using, and definately non-caring of human beings(too nice of a word) that will so bring your children down and believe me they will see and LEARN all the bad habits. I trully see this down the line. Please keep the children safe and AWAY from these two unstable, unpredictable, and drug addicted so called people as to not ruin these precious children’s future and their well being. Mark my words, if you don’t do this, it will be end of them

Kate’s still in denial – wearing that wedding band. heh heh! Loser!

When are those kids going to get involved with team sports?
Maybe when they don’t have to wear bibs anymore when they eat?

Jodie should take custody of these orphans.

Paddisonluvr @ 07/18/2009 at 2:19 pm

You know, my first question would normally be why does the media bother covering stories about these annoying, fame-hungry people but the obvious answer is because people apparently CARE. But why do people care? These idiots have done nothing to deserve attention and yet there are stories about them 24/7! WHO CARES?? I just feel badly for the children.

People magazine said Kate had 2 babysitters and security. Yet her followers think she “does it all”. She is a loser, flaunts that ring around when she ran Jon off with her ranting.

josephine @ 07/18/2009 at 2:20 pm

They look miserable! :(

It always takes two to make or break it. Both seem to be very selfish people always saying its for the kids. Lets wait and see in the years to come if it’s still all about the kids.

@Jon and hailey + baby bailey: Ya she really put a gun to his head. Get real what is he 5?

I think she went off on Jon because she was frustrated at him and all the stuff he did or didn’t do behind the camera’s. He is the ultimate “good time dad”. Kids will love him because they can do absolutely whatever they want. They will wind up in trouble with the law, no direction in life and very bitter if the parenting was left up to Jon. Kate gives them stability and love. This is the best thing for them.

@Jon and hailey + baby bailey:

Actually its the fact that Jon cant keep his effing **** in his pants that lead to this

HEY – where are the little princesses?? I’ve NEVER seen the boys allowed out without taking the princesses along too. Is this a first? OH KATE!!!

‘cal’ – funny funny post!!!!

Make the show KATE PLUS 8 @ 07/18/2009 at 2:42 pm

She looks sad. I bet she’s being dealing with infidelity with him for awhile but this is the final blow. And she’s probably keeping her ring on BECAUSE she does respect that SHE IS married and will take it off once the divorce is final. A lot of women do this. This is nothing new so I don’t know what the big deal is about her ring is.

blah blah blah so sick of these PEOPLE. they are nobody special for god’s sake quit posting about them!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All