Chris Brown Apologizes To Rihanna, Fans

Chris Brown Apologizes To Rihanna, Fans

Chris Brown has released an official video statement, apologizing to both Rihanna and his fans.

Here’s a snippet of his apology: “Since February, my attorney has advised me not to speak out even though ever since the incident, I wanted to publicly express my deepest regret and accept full responsibility.

“I wish I had the chance to live those few moments again but unfortunately I can’t. I cannot go into what happened and most importantly, I’m not going to sit here and make any excuses. I take great pride in being able to exercise self-control and what I did was inexcusable.

“I have told Rihanna countless times and I’m telling you today that I’m truly, truly sorry and that I wasn’t able to handle the situation both differently and better.”

Chris Brown Apologizes To Rihanna, Fans

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
sweetness @ 07/20/2009 at 4:57 pm

A bit late …his rihanna smack down happened in February….

Kinda late

punch line @ 07/20/2009 at 4:59 pm

Too bad he isnt a girl so I can feel good about Rhianna’s **** being beat!

twpumpkin @ 07/20/2009 at 5:03 pm

The only thing he is sorry about is the fact that this ruined his career. He should have got jail time!

Well he at least did the right thing and apologize, i will give props for that.

Don’t believe him

Pining for Chris @ 07/20/2009 at 5:05 pm

@punch line: LOL

He’s a crap actor, this didn’t sound genuine at all. I wonder who wrote the statement for him…

Hm, will he release a record soon or what is that suppose to be? Pretty cheap, late and transparent act.

dddjjj333 @ 07/20/2009 at 5:09 pm

He was obviously reading it off of cue cards, and not once did he actually say that it isn’t okay to hit a woman or anything of the sort. This piece of **** just wants his career back, and this is his attempt at regaining some fans. I won’t ever forgive him.

umm @#1&2 he saidd he wasnt alowed to speak publicly about the insident so of course it’s late.

the_boyfriend @ 07/20/2009 at 5:12 pm

Because sincere apologies are always read off monitors or cue cards..or maybe he has something in his ear because I’d guess his reading abilitys resemble his pronunciation capabilty..gross how he keeps bringing up his Mother and Church, what an *******, go away.

lol you guys are talent less retards who sit on the computer judging on others while you have no idea how truly sorry someone can be

He needs to try being a bit more sincere. It looks and sound like he’s reading from a script. If you want to be an actor you’ll need better training and yes i know he’s done a few movies which again proves my point. Work harder.

And you can apologize all you want but deep down you are who you are. At least now Rihanna and the public know. The only thing that be satisfactory would be for you to get life in jail. Thats said because therapy is NOT a cure for mental and personality dysfunctions and a quick stint in jail wouldn’t do anything either.

I don’t think I can forgive him. He beat a woman!! And he sits there and asks for forgiveness?!?!? I’m sorry but I have lost all respect I ever had for this man.

I would snap rihanna too, leave chris alone hes not a bad gay for doing one mistake…

KinsleyKate @ 07/20/2009 at 5:21 pm

No one cares anymore.
If Rihanna had played her cards right she could have become even bigger than before instead all we see her do is walk around and exit various athelets hotels. So whatever, in my eyes, they are both very none talented people who got lucky and took their fame forgranted.

NEXT!

Yea it’s too late and he is not convincing. If you really want forgiveness and people sympathies, then volunteer daily or the battered women’s shelter, donate some of your pity money to them.

But of course, he will take the “easy way” out. FOOL. Cant stand him and i lost my respect for his a**

i can care less about both of them, but he has seriously f*cked up his career

don’t believe him, he bludgened her

SHES DATING PHARELL NOW. YOU SUCK C BROWN

VERY LATE! But I forgive him since I bet Rihanna is the biggest b!tch in Hollywood

Too late and who cares

I believe and we are taught to forgive..no one was there, to point fingers. I love and forgive Christopher Brown..I love chris and I forgive you…Just don’T MESS with her anymore..Leave Rihanna alone, she’s no good for you.

If he had actually listened to his lawyers and not said anything, I would have believed this belated public apology. But he did say something – remember that vague, bitter video statement he made from Bow Wow’s at-home bowling alley? He sounded angry that people were still punishing him and not at all sorry in that.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All