Jonathan Waud is a Bello Magazine Man

Jonathan Waud is a Bello Magazine Man

British model Jonathan Waud (pronounced “Ward”) takes front and center on the cover of Bello Magazine, a lifestyle glossy for the modern man.

The 26-year-old former Make Me A Supermodel contestant was asked what sets him apart from other models. Jonathan answered, “I’ve worked with a bunch of models that have shown up late, hungover, complaining about the rate, etc. I have a small handyman company in L.A. where I’ll work twice as hard for half the money of modeling. So I guess something that sets me apart is I’m beyond appreciative to be able to model. I don’t take anything for granted and am thankful for the lifestyle it provides.”

15+ pictures inside of Bello Magazine man Jonathan Waud

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
rachel_la @ 07/21/2009 at 2:21 am

well, hello. :)

FIRSTTTTT heck yeah

he ugly

veronikka @ 07/21/2009 at 2:24 am

yummy !!!! too perfect for my taste .. but nice to look at …

deraj tsuj @ 07/21/2009 at 2:35 am

no one wants to see your armpit

wow this guys is prefect! yummy my fav model=)

Whoa, HOT HOT HOT!!! @ 07/21/2009 at 3:06 am

Perfection at its best. I knew the UK had the best guys! Man, what EYE CANDY. You other jealous losers must be blind or just have no taste. This guy is the ideal. :)

butterface

Sexy…… but not my type.

liverwurst @ 07/21/2009 at 7:00 am

Well good morning super alien!

Don’t find him that handsome at all.
I know i have said it before but when he squints his eyes like that, he looks like Bryan Adams..

WEll, the body is perfect but his face is not so special imo.

hahahahah. In the interests of equal opportunity, I’d just like to say, nice bod but shame about the face!!

I’m a big fan of this show, and I was pretty sure that he will definitely win the supermodel contest and I was totally surprised what that guy Brandon won it, but so far we have been seeing Johnathan in a many magazines which prooves that their judgement was totally wrong.

Still though, I believe that the first season was way too better than the second one, the guys were more charismatic.

I love this guy……..

Bradon won because the industry is selling to kids…they are looking for prebuscent boys and girls.

Jonathan is MAN!!

he had nothing to worry over, winning the competition would have been good money, but overall he is better off booking jobs and making his own way

the whole show they said he was money and brandon kept getting bad feedback. This guy is the real star and sexy as hell. I’m glad he’s doing well and hope hes on tv again. I saw him in person and hes even hotter in person and that voice!

Trimmed Armpit Hair @ 07/21/2009 at 1:22 pm

LOL, My pet peeve. Hairy men(and women) please take note. Your armpit hair can be trimmed if you do not want to shave it off ! Please, it is quite unsightly to see a bush under a persons armpit !

I saw him on make me a super model and he is HOT I am so glad he is still modeling I know he’s married but he still gets my motor running

yummy

You ppl are crazy….this guy is wayyyyyyyyyyyy HOT! Why can’t american guys look like this :(

sexy jonathan @ 07/21/2009 at 2:41 pm

YUMMMMMM!!! Post #19 – What’s wrong with a bush of hair under a mans armpit? I’ve honestly never met a man in my whole life that trims his armpit hair. Men are hairy and they always will be. lol. I might be a little biased because I like a little hair on my men. Not a whole lot, but just a little. lol.

uh it would be weird if he trimmed his armpit hair.
he’s HOT the way he is. BEAUTIFUL

I doubt this guy will be going back to his handyman business.

He can work on my plumbing any time… ;o)

“Little Johnny! Start playing with the faucets…Mommy needs a diversion!”

(How does one book him?)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All