Lady GaGa: It's Not Easy Being Green!

Lady GaGa: It's Not Easy Being Green!

Lady Gaga channels her inner Kermit the Frog as she puts on a green jacket while interviewing for a Germany television show on Monday (July 20).

The 23-year-old Yonkers-born singer’s song, “Just Dance”, was recently parodied at the weekly Republican conference meeting on Tuesday. The parody was entitled, “Just Tax”! CNN reported that Peter Cowman, a 23-year-old from Seattle created the tape and Rep Dave Reichert showed the tape to his colleagues to demonstrate new media and encourage the youth.

House Republican Conference Chairman Mike Pence did say however, that few members knew the original Gaga song. (Duh)

More pictures inside of Lady GaGa channeling her inner Kermit the Frog…

lady gaga not easy being green 01
lady gaga not easy being green 02
lady gaga not easy being green 03
lady gaga not easy being green 04
lady gaga not easy being green 05
lady gaga not easy being green 06
lady gaga not easy being green 07
lady gaga not easy being green 08

Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Lady Gaga

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
sillyputty @ 07/22/2009 at 1:02 am

this woman has really gone gaga in the head

oh man i love it haha

This scared me.

Uncle Leo @ 07/22/2009 at 1:09 am

finally, tori spelling has competition.

Bruno alike

she’s so stupid..l hate her

no!!!! please put the sunglasses back on!!!
*runs out screaming*

SHE IS SO UGLY!!!!
MY EYES ARE BURNING FROM HER FUGLINESS!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW

Hmmmm..... @ 07/22/2009 at 1:23 am

Is there something wrong with her eyes? They look weird.

what a total and complete moron

why does she always HAVE to be so different? Its all an act. And her face scares me.

Butterfly @ 07/22/2009 at 1:37 am

Kermit is prettier than her.

WTF IS SHE WEARING!?

omg someone needs to smack her really hard in the face.

Well, I guess is better showing up in this frog outfit than being another ho showing off the big butt.

She kind of looks like the wife in Jaws. But older.

HER MUSIC IS GOOD BUT WHAT THE HELL IS SHE WEARING OKAY LADY GAGA I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER THEN THAT GIRL YOU SEX GODESS LOL KIDDING!!!!

dddjjj333 @ 07/22/2009 at 1:52 am

Her music sucks, she is ugly as sin, and she tries sooooooo hard to be original that it’s just embarrassing. I’m glad that I’ve never been a fan of her, she gets more ridiculous by the day.

!!!!!!!!!! @ 07/22/2009 at 1:52 am

mmmmmmmmm THIS IS KIND OF DISTURBING……..

geez, this and that black lampshade thing she wore…gaga wants to be different. we get the point already! her outfits are getting more and more ridiculous.

She is such an attention seeker. Her songs are okay if you dont have to look at her. She hurts my eyes.

She looks older than 23. She looks about 43, which I don’t think is old, but she just doesn’t look like a 23 year old. Oh, and I think her music blows. That outfit is silly, but it will get her the attention she wants.

Amanda (From Brazil) @ 07/22/2009 at 2:43 am

My god, she’s soooo ugly!

Is she actually serious??! Sweet Lord….

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All