Dita Von Teese is a Martini Glass Girl

Dita Von Teese is a Martini Glass Girl

Dita Von Teese holds up a “Cointreau Teese” martini glass prior to her striptease show “An Evening with Dita Von Teese” at Hollywood’s Avalon nightclub on Wednesday (July 22).

The 36-year-old burlesque superheroine debuted her new Opium Den Chinese number at the show. “I worked on it for four years,” Dita explained. “The set is really elaborate and fun to do. Heavy rhinestone lifting! There will be no living with me once I get my crystal headdress on! It’s BEYOND!”

15+ pictures inside of martini glass girl Dita Von Teese

dita von teese martini glass 13
dita von teese martini glass 14
dita von teese martini glass 15
dita von teese martini glass 16
dita von teese martini glass 17

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

before I even saw the comments I saw the close up pic to check out her make up and the first thing I said was “She has a mustache” She needs to use some hair remover. She is gorgeous. Such a unique look.

true blood @ 07/23/2009 at 9:19 am

We need to see a Dita cameo on Mad Men.
She has the perfect hour-glass figure. Her and Joan could compare notes.

Love her style :)

That face of hers could stop traffic.
Hideous

Oh, how fascinating…….
another slime ball hooker walking around Hollywood.

Her face is fine. Her body could definitely stop traffic.
She’s very pretty in a pin-up way.

WOW SHE LOOKS LIKE MY DOG AND EVEN HE HAS LESS HAIR IN THE FACE…
SHE LOOKS LIKE A TRANNY AS USUAL…..

Not bad for an ex POR,N_STAR, but Dita should tone down the makeup!

It makes you think she must be really ugly since she is always covering her face with tons of make up!!!!!!!!!!
and what’s up with hte mustache in the second pic???????????

WHATS UP WITH ALL THE POSTS OF MARILYN MANSON’ S EX?
Thats all I think when I see this woman”””””’this is the one who married Marilyn Manson and I feel like puking just thinking of her having sex with him!
EEEEEEEEEWWWWWW
She must have been on drugs or something to be attracted to Marilyn Manson! EW!

nil @ 07/23/2009 at 8:06 am
You are right
Dita does have a mustache, it looks kind of gross

That is a really pretty dress. She looks lovely. If this woman resembles your dog, you must have a really cute puppy. And get real, your dog has more hair than Dita. lol
She could have done a better job bleaching her upper lip (course that is an extreme close-up), but she’s still a pretty lady and that’s less hair than horsey-faced, husband stealing Roberts has shown.
Good luck with the show, Dita!

Bittersweetrc @ 07/23/2009 at 11:40 am

Yes I see the moustache but she to me it adds to her beauty – I have a slight one too and people still tell me I’m very pretty.

Aussie @ 07/23/2009 at 11:25 am
and you are also right
I just looked it up and she did some lesbian por.n
So not classy at all
So cheap from her

The whole outfit looks amazing. From what I’ve read and heard, she’s kind, courteous and exercises good manners to others, so I think she’s classy regardless of her past.

She totally has a mustache and her eyebrows need some cleaning up. Isn’t ths her big night? I know she’s all period-centric but they had tweezers in the twenties honey!

I just never have got the hype on her. Boring.

YouAlllose @ 07/23/2009 at 12:19 pm

@nyros:

She’s a natural blonde, dumba.ss.

@YouAlllose: She was a blonde in high school, dumb.ASS and if you’ve seen her yearbook photos in-person, you’d know she had a little help from Sun-In/Mr. Peroxide.
She’s probably a natural brunette by now and like this person said, needs to wax/bleach. Nothing wrong with that. Lots of woman do.
That said, she looks fabulous as always.

She is overrated!
She looks retarded as usual!
Mustache and all hahahahahahaha

Irish Girl @ 07/23/2009 at 1:15 pm

@nil: All women have hair in that area. I’m not sure how old you are, but if you haven’t hit your 30s yet… wait for it… changes are coming! haha
Dita is glorious as usual. I would love to have skin that porcelain.

I think Ms. Von Teese is a beautiful woman who is very in-touch with her sexuality. She is always impeccably dressed and even through the camera’s eye you can see how self-confident she is. I am so sorry for the haters who can’t see these things in spite of how they feel. They are missing out on a thing of beauty that is timeless.

I see a cheap ex lesbian po.rn star wh.ore there!
I just think this woman is repulsive!

@Brian: You sound like a jealous tranny wannabe. Actually you sound like a really unhappy person . God bless you.

DITA___P.O.R.N___TEESE

Gosh .. I want to see some of your faces under a microscope lens. This was not visible to ANYONE talking to her in person. She looks good as usual and different from your typical HW bimbos… she put on a good spectacle! Bravo Dita

thats probably her biggest accomplishment
making a new drink
she’s so useless
no talent at all and she creeps the shiz out of me
she just seems like a crazy lady stuck in the past 2 me with her style