Quentin Tarantino: Brad Pitt is a Smoking Apparatus Expert

Quentin Tarantino: Brad Pitt is a Smoking Apparatus Expert

Quentin Tarantino directs the upcoming WWII flick, Inglourious Basterds, wherein Brad Pitt plays a redneck collecting Nazi scalps.

After finishing the script on July 2, Quentin flew to France to persuade Brad to play Lieutenant Aldo Raine, the leader of the Basterds.

“We talked about movies into the wee hours of the night,” Brad told reporters in May. “When I got up the next morning, I saw five empty bottles of wine lying on the floor—five!—and something that resembled a smoking apparatus.… And apparently I’d agreed to do the movie.”

When GQ asked Quentin who supplied this apparatus, he says, “That was Brad. He did the fabrication. He can take a Coke can and make it—functional.”

Very crafty, that Brad!

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

of course they drank 5 wine bottles and some aparatus was found. sure.
stupid PR stuff.
why do they even make these interviews when they make up stuff all the time… I’d rather have one real interview on CNN or somthing similar than this plain dumb crap.

Nice can’t wait for the movie. If anyone wants to see some pics from comic-con http://www.crazycritics.com/page/comiccon-2009-pictures? there’s pics from New Moon, Iron man 2 etc.. pretty cool

Brad's no hero @ 07/23/2009 at 2:57 pm

Brad is a drugie heheheee

he's a midget @ 07/23/2009 at 2:57 pm

after 6 kids and 45 years and a whole lot of botox and butt fat injected into his face Brad Pitt is still trying to be as cool as Johnny Depp. Too bad so sad he has to use marijuana jokes to make people like him. I’m smoking a fat J right now and I still prefer the naturally cool JD to the overhyped Botox tabloid king and cheater, Brad Pitt. rotflmao

Pipe dreams of getting back with his true love Jennifer

He can take a Coke can and make it—functional.”

Very crafty, that Brad!

—————————————
lol. does that mean he has good, nimble hands ;P and a resourceful mind.

brush yo teefs! @ 07/23/2009 at 3:03 pm

what a role model for his gun/war crazy freakshow kids

Brad is self medicating ……it’s the break-up guilts

oh please @ 07/23/2009 at 3:05 pm

So sick of hearing how cool Johnny Depp is.. great actor but please he has the worst teeth. and he spends his money overseas. Uses the US and then takes the money and runs. Stop all the overhyped praise.. Depp is good but please..

He and Brad or both timeless… stop comparing..

When I smoke Angelina actually looks healthy and attractive

“ He did the fabrication. He can take a Coke can and make it—functional.”
see,

I is an R key Teckt

he's a midget @ 07/23/2009 at 3:09 pm

@oh please: her have you seen Brad’s teeth? His veneers are turning a nasty shade of poop color.

As expected GQ, the Huvane spin machine is making Brad’ s joke at the Cannes FF into a smear job. I hope they sell a lot of copies. I won’t buy any for sure, and I don’t think the jenhens would either. Good luck GQ.

brush yo teefs! @ 07/23/2009 at 3:18 pm

@an oldie: maybe brad is just a dumbass

Good luck selling your copies, GQ. This issue will be your best seller of the year, for sure. LOL.

Rhonda @ 07/23/2009 at 3:12 pm Brad told a german magazine that he is an athiest and that sex with Angie was a “trade secret” not even sure I know what that means! Girlfriend been around, alot?
————————————————–
please rhonda. stop commenting on that interview that was done months ago because you prove every single time you post something that you don’t know ****. like i said in the aj thread you also posted how you were shocked about his being athiest & agnostic, if you knew anything about bp you wouldn’t be shocked at all, and also like the many people sho thought the WIRED mag interview was true, brad pitt has a sense of HUMOUR unlike you and some of the others who refuse to laugh unless it comes to talking about someone they love like jon gosselin or sarah palin.

why do people not get humour? laughter is the greatest thing in the world…right after love and kindness lol.

Brad is so freakin’ AWESOME and SEXY!

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 07/23/2009 at 3:32 pm

angie got brad into drugs. hahahahahaha..

OMG I can’t believe that these people can’t even understand a joke.

Like these people would confirm their addiction in interview. C’mon you people don’t have any sense of humor.

I remember seeing him joking this in Cannes and obviously QT is joking too.

Good job Jared at being in the same page as IT and L&S. God you are worse than them.

I miss to see Brad and Angelina together with the kids..

this story was new when Cannes Film Festival was on. Now it’s old news Jared….

You must be joking..... @ 07/23/2009 at 3:38 pm

Bwaaahhhh!!! Guess he’s still smokin the goodies afterall!! That has to just kill you loons. Funny how none of you are here on this thread now!! Except for a few that is and not one comment about the weed! Sticking your heads in the sand again eh???? AJ must be furious that he said that **** in an interview. Seems her hold over him is starting to unravel just a touch! And in plain view for all to see. Next we’ll see them arm and arm on some beach looking all gooey and then BAM the article will come out about the breakup. He will be letting her down easy as he slides to the next girl. Could it be Megan??

groundpilot @ 07/23/2009 at 3:38 pm

HEY ! Brad is a Pilot too !!

Hahaha god Brad is a genius!

Hahaha god Brad is a genius!

alexkziel @ 07/23/2009 at 3:43 pm

George and Brad banters all again but now with Tarantino, Brad is so funny I love him XD

Is this a new Brad thread or QT thread? Brad Pitt is so funny

digest this @ 07/23/2009 at 3:52 pm

I don’t usually understand Brad’s jokes and I guess most other people don’t. I guess he’s tired of people trying to pry into his private life and he just jokes about things .

@he’s a midget: Johnny is a little bit nuts.

he's a midget @ 07/23/2009 at 3:55 pm

@please: a bit nuts with a good heart just like my gal Angelina. That’s why I like them.

he's a midget @ 07/23/2009 at 3:57 pm

nutty actors are always the better actors. Anne Heche Kicks ass as an actress but she’s crazy as hell! Brad tries really hard to appear a bit nuts but it ain’t real and he ain’ t a good actor.

I love Brad’s sense of humor. Hilarious. He is sexy and funny so hot.

@mertz:

Hey mertz, oh this is a joke? a funny, ha ha. who knew. I just read it!
Can you explain it to us slow people?

Brad makes Angie so happy. I love him.

sookie soo @ 07/23/2009 at 4:08 pm

I don’t believe that he s a non believer.

@he’s a midget: No! nut actors are only good in nuty roles like JD is. When you are too nut you will be like TC. Not good. Btw I like JD, what is your obsesstion with Brad? he is someone who is liked by many and also a good actor. If you don’t like him you know what to do..

digest this @ 07/23/2009 at 4:09 pm

They are just trading banters.

I don’t like QT’s’ movies. I will see this movie only because of Brad Pitt.

lol. rhonda you’re not slow. stop playing. i think you just like to be/think a certain way. like i said before when i posted the comment “white people built america,” as said by pat buchanan in another thread, i know that i don’t have to agree with everything you post, and we can agree to disagree, but sometimes you, and some other people, and even including me post things that are completely sh*t infested on this website and you know what feel free to call me out on mine as i am on yours and many others. seriously. i don’t mind it. being dumb is not cool. maybe you post sh*t to stir the pot, sometimes like me and some people who admit to doing the same thing on this website, but recognize things for what they are. i mean why is his being an athiest such a big deal? are you saying this is the FIRST time you’ve heard him say that. wow. that’s like real late…but like i said before you must not be a brad pitt fan in general, a hater, or someone who likes him because you didn’t know that. you don’t have to care though really, cause we all know celebrities aren’t real people…and that’s why we are all on this website no? feeding our vanity right. please.

digest this @ 07/23/2009 at 4:15 pm

He’s joking that he would not have done QT movie, that he must have made him agree to doing it while he gave him wine etc…

he's a midget @ 07/23/2009 at 4:16 pm

@please: LoL people say the same about Angelina and girl interrupted , but if they took the time to watch her other mvies like Changeling, Gia, that one with ryan Philipe and a mighty heart , etc… they would know how wrong they are. anyway, Johnny plays many different roles. he’s eccentric and amazing. He deserves an Oscar. Yeah, I know what to do and I’m doing it. expressing my negative opinion about a bad actor and if you don’t like it you know what you can do…

Brad Pitt + QT == masterpiece

Johnny plays many different roles. he’s eccentric and amazing.
———————————
lol. being eccentric and amazing means you deserve awards. jesus. brad pitt is a good actor and so is angelina jolie and so is johnny depp…you can’t say the same for jennifer aniston though :)

love you brad. you are the best. haters are screaming in so much pain right now. I am so glad you are making them nuts. trolls are screaming out loud right now.

mertz @ 07/23/2009 at 4:20 pm

I am not a J D fan but I like him. Maybe because they were both on 21 jump st. brad was a guest star.

Brad is a very gifted actor. He is a great character actor with a beautiful face and hot body.

@he’s a midget: IMO Johnny win oscar when/if he does a great acting on role that is not not a crazy . He already put his credinital for it.

@mertz:

just read this on Huff Post, not huge Pitt/Jolie fan either way. Was just shocked to read he was an athiest and sorry but I don’t get the trade secret joke.

I never read your answer on that “who built America” question!

am stoked to see the alice movie. i can do without another pirates…but for my friends i tolerated those films. ugh.

oh please @ 07/23/2009 at 4:34 pm

Well I was wondering where all the fools were..

@please:
That’s right.

Rhonda @ 07/23/2009 at 4:30 pm @mertz:

I never read your answer on that “who built America” question!
—————————————————
he’s made the same joke about his love life before. it’s in the vein of if i have to tell you i’ll have to kill you deal. and also with the whole “how does it feel when you have to do sex scenes with another actor when you’re in a committed relationship”…and the normal actors say “although it’s a job it’s still weird to do”, and the abnormal/jaded actors say “it’s all a part of the job, we’re used to it”…so it really is a trade secret no? because they are both actors, and they have both done sex scenes with others right.

lol. don’t read the answer to tghe white people built america thing. i went off on quite a tangent. a really really really really long one. lol. you read huffo post? i don’t really but i think it’s one of many places people can go to get news/op pieces. they’re probably talking about obama’s speech last night. meh. american healthcare…lol. i can’t believe it’s 18% of your gdp. that should be criminal. they need some sort of reform. i mean why is it such a big issue. you’re broke. i heard on the radio last night that china and germany were the largest exporters and that america still was the top country creating goods/things people buy. lol…i wonder how long that’s going to go on for. here comes inflation. sorry once again me on tangent. me=idiot. my brothers thing so :P

Oh, Brad, you’re so cool because you get drunk and smoke weed. Yeah, this will totally make you appealing to the younger set, old man. Good work!

Passing Through @ 07/23/2009 at 4:48 pm

# 10 oh please @ 07/23/2009 at 3:05 pm
He and Brad or both timeless… stop comparing..
++++++++++++++++++
Don’t forget to add that Brad never got into any knock-down-drag-out-tear-up-the-hotel fights with any of his women. Or Do Depp fans think that Kate Moss did all the coke by herself? Pffffft!

also i suck at spelling and making sense

I can’t wait to see IB and see Brad and Angie at Berlin and LA premiere. Brad didn’t go to London premiere because Angie went to Iraq for UN. See how they support each other. They are the real deal.

I love Brad sans his belief about the existance of god. Faith in god is not a matter of credulity. Faith follows the thing heard. By studying God’s Word, its wisdom becomes apparent and faith grows

I made an appointment to see IB when opens next month. I hope that he be in london today .. but I read he is not scheduled to be there for IB premire.

Oh and on Depp versus Pitt, Depp is not an arrogant fame-mongerer like Pitt. Depp is always really wonderful with and interested in fans (doesn’t make dedicated fans feel stupid and embarrassed like Pitt always does), never delivers pictures of his family to the press, stays way under the radar instead of merely talking about how ‘difficult’ fame is, and doesn’t feel the need to beat the public to death with stories about his underdeveloped interests – i.e., art, architecture – to make himself look sophisticated.

kay aye @ 07/23/2009 at 4:54 pm
++++++++++++
Sorry i disagree. I think JD is very stupid with his stupid greasy hair, yellow teeth and dirty clothe. I feel bad for him and his fans.

just saying @ 07/23/2009 at 5:05 pm

Johnny Depp looks bloated and orange. He is getting fat. He wasn’t a good looking guy before and now is just becoming uglier.

kay aye @ 07/23/2009 at 4:54 pm

and brad wasn’t nice to his fans. i have never heard a story about him embarrassing his fans. stop making up story. i got it. you like JD. go to his site and scream out how much you love JD. stay away from this thread. this is a brad thread. i wouldn’t waste so much of my time on some one I don’t like. you like brad. you found him fascinating but won’t admit. i dare you to stay away from this thread…..not you’ll probably change your name to stay on this thread.

I am glad Brad wasn’t at London premiere. It is amazing how he and Angie function as a family. Jolie_Pitts family is the greatest family in Hollywood.

wobbler30 @ 07/23/2009 at 5:13 pm

what is this chick talking about. since when was being a fan of architecture and art a bad thing. does she know anything about brad pitt. ugh. please. i feel like i’m reading fcuken talking points to the worst debate ever. please. as freaking if. lol i’m a fan…when was the last time brad pitt made me feel stupid, when he was joking, which he usually is, huh? lol or when he told ryan seacrest or other journalists that it’s none of their business his relationship with aj…i like depp enough, but lol at him being mr. high and mighty.

@Rhonda:
If you don’t get his jokes, it is your problem. Others love his humor.

Rhonda @ 07/23/2009 at 5:12 pm Ok mertz, thanks, its not really a joke its just the way he handles those kinds of questions. makes sense to me. thanks
——————————————–
lol. kinda like a deflection. he’s been doing it for such a long time

i bet he’s used to it. he’s been like that for a long time. he is funny. it’s not something a lot of people get or like he’s more of a dry humour sarcasm type. i like it. i’m the same way lol but worse. pitt fans should know that by now. i don’t think he has his guard down much. smart dude.

holy moly @ 07/23/2009 at 5:30 pm

The trolls are too serious. Light up would you.

Angie said Brad has a wicked sense of humor. She is right and she loves it.

@kay aye: Yet you Bring Johnny’s name in Brad threads. I don’t see you compare Depp with other actors. The trolls secratley admire Brad.They always made him a bench mark.

It’s a joke people, for heavens sake lighten up. Life isn’t that serious and Brad is no longer a drug user since leaving Jen.

just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 5:58 pm

Angelina on the situation room with Wolf Blitzer right now. I don’t care what none of y’all say she is gorgeous and her heart is in the right place and that’s what really makes her so good looking. I know she probably wishes she could do more.

@kay aye: he did a while ago.

ATHEIST ADULTERER

Are you telling the fans that you are ATHEIST ADULTERER? Thanks for the info.

This sounds like Jared’s other thread where Brad is leering at a photo of a semi-naked woman and the whole thing turned out to be a send-up.
Angie once said Brad has a wicked sense of humor, and the hags prove time and again that it is way over their heads..
As I’ve said on numerous occasions, the common denominator of the Jenhags is they aren’t very bright.

# 38 sookie soo @ 07/23/2009 at 4:08 pm
I don’t believe that he s a non believer.

Maybe he is, and maybe he isn’t. The bottom line is, what’s it to you?

gODLESS ARE THE JOLIEPITTS @ 07/23/2009 at 8:58 pm

STONED FATHERS ARE BAD FATHERS!!!!

STONED FATHERS ARE BAD FATHERS!!!!

STONED FATHERS ARE BAD FATHERS!!!!

p.s. I wish you well Jill. I hope your life gets better and whatever has made you so mean will heal. God Bless you.

BRAD IS AN ALCOHOLIC @ 07/23/2009 at 8:59 pm

HE’S ALSO A FULL ON DRUNK!!!

drunk fathers are bad fathers @ 07/23/2009 at 9:04 pm

I will pray to the God that Brad does not believe in for him to be delivered from drugs and alcohol.

Booze, pot and wh0res. Brad’s 3 a day.

Nothing wrong with smoking pot. Would be legal but they can’t figure out how to tax it. A huvane brother is the editor in chief for GQ (that’s why Aniston gets so many sympathetic covers) so wouldn’t be surpised if they play up any negative aspect of the interviews. Hear Aniston’s December ’08 “naked doggy postion” edition was one of their worse selling, but you didn’t hear much about it (that’s their power!). Aniston’s entire career is due to her PR machine, and they deserve praise. They took an unattractive (cute in her 20′s, early 30′s at most), mildly talented ex sitcom tv star and took her to “a” list level by playing the “wronged ex wife” routine to the hilt. Lord knows how many rabid fans that route attracted (go on US weekly and you’ll see how many). As she’s funding her own career guess she’ll be around for a while (unless the next couple end up like Mgmt). Think Holler’s the Oscar? Does she produce one film she’s not the star of? Just asking.

just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 10:23 pm

@gem15: can’t stand aniston but Brad Agent is more powerful than aniston’s. Angelina is the only one with ZERO agents.

just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 10:25 pm

I think her trips to Iraq might put things into perspective and maybe she’ll dump him now. he spends millions on paintings, drugs, and booze, and then he begs for 45 million stimulus to start building more houses so people will think he’s SO wonderful when he goes for his photo-ops next to houses that someone else built and paid for

karma for loons @ 07/23/2009 at 10:31 pm

bwhahahahahaha
all those years loons having been calling Jennifer a pot-head and now we have confirmation who the real stoner is!!!!
brad is pathetic.

Where is everybody? Only the ugly trolls are here.

Where is everybody? Only the ugly trolls are here

just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 10:44 pm

@karma for loons: As I said in my previous post I can’t stand Aniston but at least she’s not getting stoned and pretending to be a good father of six .brad pitt is a big liar because he also said he was gonna stop drinking because of his zahara’s safety but he never stopped. **brad vs jon gosselin**

just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 10:44 pm

you are stupid fcuk. you don’t know sh!t about brad. how the fcuk do you know he is pretending. what, you went inside his head and read his mind. so you know his pretending. what a stupid fcuk you are.

@reply | Flag This
# 70 wobbler30 @ 07/23/2009 at 5:13 pm He is smoking and drinking. All the things being said about how great a father and look at all the stuff that he does. If it was Angie they would drag her name across the coals. He needs to stop all the stuff that he does and grow up.
__________
I agree that he needs to grow up. I don’t get this joking about stuff – he is a full grown man with children and even though his kids may not read magazines or newspapers yet he still has a responsibility to other childred and young people in the world who may read his words and think it is cool because Brad Pitt does it or says it.

# 87 So sad @ 07/23/2009 at 8:59 pm Gosh that Jill person is such an angry, bitter, mean person. Out of the abundance of the heart speaks the mouth. I feel so sorry and sad for her.

so glad you mentioned this — I totally agree – she is so annoying. Boom out of know where she just shows up and starts spewing vile thoughts. She does it on every thread.

Iagree @ 07/23/2009 at 10:59 pm

those young children and young people don’t need brad to be bad. look at how many young fcuk up people and they are fcuk up w/o brad’s help. brad doesn’t have any responsibility to other children and young people. their parents do. brad only has responsibility to his children and we don’t know if he is a good or not good father. we don’t live with him. anyway, its a waste of time talking to you dumb haters.

Brad Pitt is hot.

just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 11:07 pm

@pokeman: common sense. If you’re getting stoned and drunk every chance you get chances are you’re not a very good father. When Angelina was filming he was busy flying all over the world but he lied and said he was taking care of the children while angelina worked.

# 103 just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 11:07 pm
****************************************************************************************

How do you know, Assley? You were there with him? In your wettest dreams, maybe.

just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 11:08 pm

@damn: I don’t think so.

just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 11:10 pm

@Jill: excuse me? Assley? anyway, I know because Brad called the paparazzi every time. I’m sure any paparazzi sites archives would prove my point.

I love Brad. He is the coolest man in HW. He is so funny.

Brad is cool and hot. Love BILD interview. They are working on baby # 7.

Jen the Hag @ 07/23/2009 at 11:59 pm

just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 11:10 pm

===========
You know Brad called the paparazi because you live w/ Brad 24/7 Hag?? Don’t think so. Wishing and Dreaming about it does not mean it’s the truth HAG!!

Jen the Hag @ 07/24/2009 at 12:18 am

he’s a midget @ 07/23/2009 at 2:57 pm

Johhny Depp is FUGLY looking just like Jennifer Aniston !! No wonder you like HIM.

Jen the Hag @ 07/24/2009 at 12:23 am

OT

Brad did not show up in IB premier in LONDON so where are the JENHAGS that keep on repeating that only Brad will attend the premier and Jolie will not bwahahhahahahha. WRONG again JENHAGS !!! See HAGS daddy Pitt rather stayed at home than go to the premier without his gorgeous baby MAMA!!

Ugly Troll @ 07/24/2009 at 12:40 am

@ yes/yep
Where is everybody? Only the ugly trolls are here
**************************************************

Loons? Stoned.

Ugly Troll @ 07/24/2009 at 12:44 am

@ Jen The Hag
*******************************************
Without his gorgeous baby MAMA = Stoned.

Jen the Hag @ 07/24/2009 at 3:45 am

Ugly Troll @ 07/24/2009 at 12:44 am

Ugly jenhag that interview happened a month ago. The only stoned one here is YOU.

Jen the Hag @ 07/24/2009 at 3:47 am

Ugly Troll @ 07/24/2009 at 12:44 am

Ugly jenhag that interview happened a month ago.. The only one stoned here is YOU Hag!

i can’t believe idiots bombed this thread. saw the whole vid on wolf blitzer’s the situation room and it’s good to see some ladies with a brain on tv. lol.

What the hell is this fascination with the smallest details of actors? So what if they have bad teeth? They’re human beings people. Good for them if they’re enjoying everyday vices!

@just sayin: Angie has visited over 30 refugee camps so this trip to Iraq is not going to change her perspective. Brad has been drinking and spending millions on art sense they have been together so obviously she approves. Get over it

just for show @ 07/24/2009 at 1:23 pm

He is not aging well at all. Of course he HAS to say he loves it, not like he has a choice, fake bestard!

fillerfacebrad @ 07/24/2009 at 1:24 pm

He’ll be getting a facelift soon.

lol. nice of filerfaceaniston ot adopt filerfacebrad as a new project.

he’s still a sexy beast. bp=my future husband…he just doesn’t know it yet :P

who cares about all of this. jeez.. i’d rather talk about how excited i am to see IB. lol. saw the commericals on tv and i think this is my type of film.

Good grief people, they were JOKING. Some people are so willing to believe most things, they can’t see the humor in anything.

FOXY BROWN @ 07/25/2009 at 12:06 am

What if he did? What if he did not? I do not know Brad Pitt but I know of the great work he does to help others!!! Thank you Brad Pitt and thank your family. You are helping those in need and we need you and more people like you!!!

angie's old nose @ 07/25/2009 at 7:59 am

Well this doesn’t surprise me at all. Brad has always believed HE”S GOD. Self centered ******** that he is….

Love Brad. He’s a big joker.

Love Brad. He’s a big joker.