Quentin Tarantino: Brad Pitt is a Smoking Apparatus Expert

Quentin Tarantino: Brad Pitt is a Smoking Apparatus Expert

Quentin Tarantino directs the upcoming WWII flick, Inglourious Basterds, wherein Brad Pitt plays a redneck collecting Nazi scalps.

After finishing the script on July 2, Quentin flew to France to persuade Brad to play Lieutenant Aldo Raine, the leader of the Basterds.

“We talked about movies into the wee hours of the night,” Brad told reporters in May. “When I got up the next morning, I saw five empty bottles of wine lying on the floor—five!—and something that resembled a smoking apparatus.… And apparently I’d agreed to do the movie.”

When GQ asked Quentin who supplied this apparatus, he says, “That was Brad. He did the fabrication. He can take a Coke can and make it—functional.”

Very crafty, that Brad!

Getty

125 Responses to “Quentin Tarantino: Brad Pitt is a Smoking Apparatus Expert”

1. 1
    purna Says:

2. 2
    thomas Says:

of course they drank 5 wine bottles and some aparatus was found. sure.
    stupid PR stuff.
    why do they even make these interviews when they make up stuff all the time… I’d rather have one real interview on CNN or somthing similar than this plain dumb crap.

3. 3
    NIck Says:

Nice can’t wait for the movie. If anyone wants to see some pics from comic-con http://www.crazycritics.com/page/comiccon-2009-pictures? there’s pics from New Moon, Iron man 2 etc.. pretty cool

4. 4
    Brad's no hero Says:

Brad is a drugie heheheee

5. 5
    he's a midget Says:

after 6 kids and 45 years and a whole lot of botox and butt fat injected into his face Brad Pitt is still trying to be as cool as Johnny Depp. Too bad so sad he has to use marijuana jokes to make people like him. I’m smoking a fat J right now and I still prefer the naturally cool JD to the overhyped Botox tabloid king and cheater, Brad Pitt. rotflmao

6. 6
    smokey Says:

Pipe dreams of getting back with his true love Jennifer

7. 7
    mertz Says:

He can take a Coke can and make it—functional.”

Very crafty, that Brad!

—————————————
    lol. does that mean he has good, nimble hands ;P and a resourceful mind.

8. 8
    brush yo teefs! Says:

what a role model for his gun/war crazy freakshow kids

9. 9
    Jen A. Says:

Brad is self medicating ……it’s the break-up guilts

10. 10
    oh please Says:

So sick of hearing how cool Johnny Depp is.. great actor but please he has the worst teeth. and he spends his money overseas. Uses the US and then takes the money and runs. Stop all the overhyped praise.. Depp is good but please..

He and Brad or both timeless… stop comparing..

11. 11
    Brad Says:

When I smoke Angelina actually looks healthy and attractive

12. 12
    Brad Says:

“ He did the fabrication. He can take a Coke can and make it—functional.”
    see,

I is an R key Teckt

13. 13
    he's a midget Says:

@oh please: her have you seen Brad’s teeth? His veneers are turning a nasty shade of poop color.

14. 14
    Rhonda Says:

15. 15
    an oldie Says:

As expected GQ, the Huvane spin machine is making Brad’ s joke at the Cannes FF into a smear job. I hope they sell a lot of copies. I won’t buy any for sure, and I don’t think the jenhens would either. Good luck GQ.

16. 16
    brush yo teefs! Says:

@an oldie: maybe brad is just a dumbass

17. 17
    an oldie Says:

Good luck selling your copies, GQ. This issue will be your best seller of the year, for sure. LOL.

18. 18
    mertz Says:

Rhonda @ 07/23/2009 at 3:12 pm Brad told a german magazine that he is an athiest and that sex with Angie was a “trade secret” not even sure I know what that means! Girlfriend been around, alot?
    ————————————————–
    please rhonda. stop commenting on that interview that was done months ago because you prove every single time you post something that you don’t know ****. like i said in the aj thread you also posted how you were shocked about his being athiest & agnostic, if you knew anything about bp you wouldn’t be shocked at all, and also like the many people sho thought the WIRED mag interview was true, brad pitt has a sense of HUMOUR unlike you and some of the others who refuse to laugh unless it comes to talking about someone they love like jon gosselin or sarah palin.

19. 19
    mertz Says:

why do people not get humour? laughter is the greatest thing in the world…right after love and kindness lol.

20. 20
    me Says:

Brad is so freakin’ AWESOME and SEXY!

21. 21
    i n f a m o u s l y c o o l Says:

angie got brad into drugs. hahahahahaha..

22. 22
    Nassy Says:

OMG I can’t believe that these people can’t even understand a joke.

Like these people would confirm their addiction in interview. C’mon you people don’t have any sense of humor.

I remember seeing him joking this in Cannes and obviously QT is joking too.

Good job Jared at being in the same page as IT and L&S. God you are worse than them.

23. 23
    me Says:

I miss to see Brad and Angelina together with the kids..

24. 24
    um Says:

this story was new when Cannes Film Festival was on. Now it’s old news Jared….

25. 25
    You must be joking..... Says:

Bwaaahhhh!!! Guess he’s still smokin the goodies afterall!! That has to just kill you loons. Funny how none of you are here on this thread now!! Except for a few that is and not one comment about the weed! Sticking your heads in the sand again eh???? AJ must be furious that he said that **** in an interview. Seems her hold over him is starting to unravel just a touch! And in plain view for all to see. Next we’ll see them arm and arm on some beach looking all gooey and then BAM the article will come out about the breakup. He will be letting her down easy as he slides to the next girl. Could it be Megan??

26. 26
    groundpilot Says:

HEY ! Brad is a Pilot too !!

27. 27
    Sofia Says:

Hahaha god Brad is a genius!

28. 28
    Sofia Says:

Hahaha god Brad is a genius!

29. 29
    alexkziel Says:

George and Brad banters all again but now with Tarantino, Brad is so funny I love him XD

30. 30
    awwww Says:

Is this a new Brad thread or QT thread? Brad Pitt is so funny

31. 31
    digest this Says:

I don’t usually understand Brad’s jokes and I guess most other people don’t. I guess he’s tired of people trying to pry into his private life and he just jokes about things .

32. 32
    please Says:

@he’s a midget: Johnny is a little bit nuts.

33. 33
    he's a midget Says:

@please: a bit nuts with a good heart just like my gal Angelina. That’s why I like them.

34. 34
    he's a midget Says:

nutty actors are always the better actors. Anne Heche Kicks ass as an actress but she’s crazy as hell! Brad tries really hard to appear a bit nuts but it ain’t real and he ain’ t a good actor.

35. 35
    wow Says:

I love Brad’s sense of humor. Hilarious. He is sexy and funny so hot.

36. 36
    Rhonda Says:

@mertz:

Hey mertz, oh this is a joke? a funny, ha ha. who knew. I just read it!
    Can you explain it to us slow people?

37. 37
    loveAJ Says:

Brad makes Angie so happy. I love him.

38. 38
    sookie soo Says:

I don’t believe that he s a non believer.

39. 39
    karenina Says:

@smokey: yeap

40. 40
    please Says:

@he’s a midget: No! nut actors are only good in nuty roles like JD is. When you are too nut you will be like TC. Not good. Btw I like JD, what is your obsesstion with Brad? he is someone who is liked by many and also a good actor. If you don’t like him you know what to do..

41. 41
    digest this Says:

They are just trading banters.

42. 42
    hmmmm Says:

I don’t like QT’s’ movies. I will see this movie only because of Brad Pitt.

43. 43
    mertz Says:

lol. rhonda you’re not slow. stop playing. i think you just like to be/think a certain way. like i said before when i posted the comment “white people built america,” as said by pat buchanan in another thread, i know that i don’t have to agree with everything you post, and we can agree to disagree, but sometimes you, and some other people, and even including me post things that are completely sh*t infested on this website and you know what feel free to call me out on mine as i am on yours and many others. seriously. i don’t mind it. being dumb is not cool. maybe you post sh*t to stir the pot, sometimes like me and some people who admit to doing the same thing on this website, but recognize things for what they are. i mean why is his being an athiest such a big deal? are you saying this is the FIRST time you’ve heard him say that. wow. that’s like real late…but like i said before you must not be a brad pitt fan in general, a hater, or someone who likes him because you didn’t know that. you don’t have to care though really, cause we all know celebrities aren’t real people…and that’s why we are all on this website no? feeding our vanity right. please.

44. 44
    digest this Says:

He’s joking that he would not have done QT movie, that he must have made him agree to doing it while he gave him wine etc…

45. 45
    he's a midget Says:

@please: LoL people say the same about Angelina and girl interrupted , but if they took the time to watch her other mvies like Changeling, Gia, that one with ryan Philipe and a mighty heart , etc… they would know how wrong they are. anyway, Johnny plays many different roles. he’s eccentric and amazing. He deserves an Oscar. Yeah, I know what to do and I’m doing it. expressing my negative opinion about a bad actor and if you don’t like it you know what you can do…

46. 46
    CK Says:

Brad Pitt + QT == masterpiece

47. 47
    mertz Says:

Johnny plays many different roles. he’s eccentric and amazing.
    ———————————
    lol. being eccentric and amazing means you deserve awards. jesus. brad pitt is a good actor and so is angelina jolie and so is johnny depp…you can’t say the same for jennifer aniston though :)

48. 48
    pokeman Says:

love you brad. you are the best. haters are screaming in so much pain right now. I am so glad you are making them nuts. trolls are screaming out loud right now.

49. 49
    anon Says:

Floyd.

50. 50
    pokeman Says:

mertz @ 07/23/2009 at 4:20 pm

I am not a J D fan but I like him. Maybe because they were both on 21 jump st. brad was a guest star.

51. 51
    imo Says:

Brad is a very gifted actor. He is a great character actor with a beautiful face and hot body.

52. 52
    please Says:

@he’s a midget: IMO Johnny win oscar when/if he does a great acting on role that is not not a crazy . He already put his credinital for it.

53. 53
    Rhonda Says:

@mertz:

just read this on Huff Post, not huge Pitt/Jolie fan either way. Was just shocked to read he was an athiest and sorry but I don’t get the trade secret joke.

I never read your answer on that “who built America” question!

54. 54
    mertz Says:

am stoked to see the alice movie. i can do without another pirates…but for my friends i tolerated those films. ugh.

55. 55
    oh please Says:

Well I was wondering where all the fools were..

56. 56
    imo Says:

@please:
    That’s right.

57. 57

Rhonda @ 07/23/2009 at 4:30 pm @mertz:

I never read your answer on that “who built America” question!
    —————————————————
    he’s made the same joke about his love life before. it’s in the vein of if i have to tell you i’ll have to kill you deal. and also with the whole “how does it feel when you have to do sex scenes with another actor when you’re in a committed relationship”…and the normal actors say “although it’s a job it’s still weird to do”, and the abnormal/jaded actors say “it’s all a part of the job, we’re used to it”…so it really is a trade secret no? because they are both actors, and they have both done sex scenes with others right.

lol. don’t read the answer to tghe white people built america thing. i went off on quite a tangent. a really really really really long one. lol. you read huffo post? i don’t really but i think it’s one of many places people can go to get news/op pieces. they’re probably talking about obama’s speech last night. meh. american healthcare…lol. i can’t believe it’s 18% of your gdp. that should be criminal. they need some sort of reform. i mean why is it such a big issue. you’re broke. i heard on the radio last night that china and germany were the largest exporters and that america still was the top country creating goods/things people buy. lol…i wonder how long that’s going to go on for. here comes inflation. sorry once again me on tangent. me=idiot. my brothers thing so :P

58. 58
    kay aye Says:

Oh, Brad, you’re so cool because you get drunk and smoke weed. Yeah, this will totally make you appealing to the younger set, old man. Good work!

59. 59
    Passing Through Says:

# 10 oh please @ 07/23/2009 at 3:05 pm
    He and Brad or both timeless… stop comparing..
    ++++++++++++++++++
    Don’t forget to add that Brad never got into any knock-down-drag-out-tear-up-the-hotel fights with any of his women. Or Do Depp fans think that Kate Moss did all the coke by herself? Pffffft!

60. 60
    mertz Says:

also i suck at spelling and making sense

61. 61
    omg Says:

I can’t wait to see IB and see Brad and Angie at Berlin and LA premiere. Brad didn’t go to London premiere because Angie went to Iraq for UN. See how they support each other. They are the real deal.

62. 62
    amy Says:

I love Brad sans his belief about the existance of god. Faith in god is not a matter of credulity. Faith follows the thing heard. By studying God’s Word, its wisdom becomes apparent and faith grows

I made an appointment to see IB when opens next month. I hope that he be in london today .. but I read he is not scheduled to be there for IB premire.

63. 63
    kay aye Says:

Oh and on Depp versus Pitt, Depp is not an arrogant fame-mongerer like Pitt. Depp is always really wonderful with and interested in fans (doesn’t make dedicated fans feel stupid and embarrassed like Pitt always does), never delivers pictures of his family to the press, stays way under the radar instead of merely talking about how ‘difficult’ fame is, and doesn’t feel the need to beat the public to death with stories about his underdeveloped interests – i.e., art, architecture – to make himself look sophisticated.

64. 64
    geez Says:

kay aye @ 07/23/2009 at 4:54 pm
    ++++++++++++
    Sorry i disagree. I think JD is very stupid with his stupid greasy hair, yellow teeth and dirty clothe. I feel bad for him and his fans.

65. 65
    just saying Says:

Johnny Depp looks bloated and orange. He is getting fat. He wasn’t a good looking guy before and now is just becoming uglier.

66. 66
    pokeman Says:

kay aye @ 07/23/2009 at 4:54 pm

and brad wasn’t nice to his fans. i have never heard a story about him embarrassing his fans. stop making up story. i got it. you like JD. go to his site and scream out how much you love JD. stay away from this thread. this is a brad thread. i wouldn’t waste so much of my time on some one I don’t like. you like brad. you found him fascinating but won’t admit. i dare you to stay away from this thread…..not you’ll probably change your name to stay on this thread.

67. 67
    cute Says:

I am glad Brad wasn’t at London premiere. It is amazing how he and Angie function as a family. Jolie_Pitts family is the greatest family in Hollywood.

68. 68
    Rhonda Says:

69. 69
    wobbler30 Says:

70. 70
    mertz Says:

what is this chick talking about. since when was being a fan of architecture and art a bad thing. does she know anything about brad pitt. ugh. please. i feel like i’m reading fcuken talking points to the worst debate ever. please. as freaking if. lol i’m a fan…when was the last time brad pitt made me feel stupid, when he was joking, which he usually is, huh? lol or when he told ryan seacrest or other journalists that it’s none of their business his relationship with aj…i like depp enough, but lol at him being mr. high and mighty.

71. 71
    hmm Says:

@Rhonda:
    If you don’t get his jokes, it is your problem. Others love his humor.

72. 72
    mertz Says:

Rhonda @ 07/23/2009 at 5:12 pm Ok mertz, thanks, its not really a joke its just the way he handles those kinds of questions. makes sense to me. thanks
    ——————————————–
    lol. kinda like a deflection. he’s been doing it for such a long time

73. 73
    mertz Says:

i bet he’s used to it. he’s been like that for a long time. he is funny. it’s not something a lot of people get or like he’s more of a dry humour sarcasm type. i like it. i’m the same way lol but worse. pitt fans should know that by now. i don’t think he has his guard down much. smart dude.

74. 74
    holy moly Says:

The trolls are too serious. Light up would you.

75. 75
    well Says:

Angie said Brad has a wicked sense of humor. She is right and she loves it.

76. 76
    amy Says:

@kay aye: Yet you Bring Johnny’s name in Brad threads. I don’t see you compare Depp with other actors. The trolls secratley admire Brad.They always made him a bench mark.

77. 77
    teri Says:

It’s a joke people, for heavens sake lighten up. Life isn’t that serious and Brad is no longer a drug user since leaving Jen.

78. 78
    just sayin Says:

Angelina on the situation room with Wolf Blitzer right now. I don’t care what none of y’all say she is gorgeous and her heart is in the right place and that’s what really makes her so good looking. I know she probably wishes she could do more.

79. 79
    please Says:

@kay aye: he did a while ago.

80. 80
    ?? Says:

ATHEIST ADULTERER

81. 81
    to ?? Says:

Are you telling the fans that you are ATHEIST ADULTERER? Thanks for the info.

82. 82
    Jill Says:

This sounds like Jared’s other thread where Brad is leering at a photo of a semi-naked woman and the whole thing turned out to be a send-up.
    Angie once said Brad has a wicked sense of humor, and the hags prove time and again that it is way over their heads..
    As I’ve said on numerous occasions, the common denominator of the Jenhags is they aren’t very bright.

83. 83
    Jill Says:

# 38 sookie soo @ 07/23/2009 at 4:08 pm
    I don’t believe that he s a non believer.

Maybe he is, and maybe he isn’t. The bottom line is, what’s it to you?

84. 84
    gODLESS ARE THE JOLIEPITTS Says:

STONED FATHERS ARE BAD FATHERS!!!!

STONED FATHERS ARE BAD FATHERS!!!!

STONED FATHERS ARE BAD FATHERS!!!!

85. 85
    So sad Says:

p.s. I wish you well Jill. I hope your life gets better and whatever has made you so mean will heal. God Bless you.

86. 86
    BRAD IS AN ALCOHOLIC Says:

HE’S ALSO A FULL ON DRUNK!!!

87. 87
    drunk fathers are bad fathers Says:

I will pray to the God that Brad does not believe in for him to be delivered from drugs and alcohol.

88. 88
    diam Says:

Booze, pot and wh0res. Brad’s 3 a day.

89. 89
    gem15 Says:

Nothing wrong with smoking pot. Would be legal but they can’t figure out how to tax it. A huvane brother is the editor in chief for GQ (that’s why Aniston gets so many sympathetic covers) so wouldn’t be surpised if they play up any negative aspect of the interviews. Hear Aniston’s December ’08 “naked doggy postion” edition was one of their worse selling, but you didn’t hear much about it (that’s their power!). Aniston’s entire career is due to her PR machine, and they deserve praise. They took an unattractive (cute in her 20′s, early 30′s at most), mildly talented ex sitcom tv star and took her to “a” list level by playing the “wronged ex wife” routine to the hilt. Lord knows how many rabid fans that route attracted (go on US weekly and you’ll see how many). As she’s funding her own career guess she’ll be around for a while (unless the next couple end up like Mgmt). Think Holler’s the Oscar? Does she produce one film she’s not the star of? Just asking.

90. 90
    just sayin Says:

@gem15: can’t stand aniston but Brad Agent is more powerful than aniston’s. Angelina is the only one with ZERO agents.

91. 91
    just sayin Says:

I think her trips to Iraq might put things into perspective and maybe she’ll dump him now. he spends millions on paintings, drugs, and booze, and then he begs for 45 million stimulus to start building more houses so people will think he’s SO wonderful when he goes for his photo-ops next to houses that someone else built and paid for

92. 92
    karma for loons Says:

bwhahahahahaha
    all those years loons having been calling Jennifer a pot-head and now we have confirmation who the real stoner is!!!!
    brad is pathetic.

93. 93
    yes Says:

Where is everybody? Only the ugly trolls are here.

94. 94
    yep Says:

Where is everybody? Only the ugly trolls are here

95. 95
    just sayin Says:

@karma for loons: As I said in my previous post I can’t stand Aniston but at least she’s not getting stoned and pretending to be a good father of six .brad pitt is a big liar because he also said he was gonna stop drinking because of his zahara’s safety but he never stopped. **brad vs jon gosselin**

96. 96
    pokeman Says:

just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 10:44 pm

you are stupid fcuk. you don’t know sh!t about brad. how the fcuk do you know he is pretending. what, you went inside his head and read his mind. so you know his pretending. what a stupid fcuk you are.

97. 97
    Iagree Says:

@reply | Flag This
    # 70 wobbler30 @ 07/23/2009 at 5:13 pm He is smoking and drinking. All the things being said about how great a father and look at all the stuff that he does. If it was Angie they would drag her name across the coals. He needs to stop all the stuff that he does and grow up.
    __________
    I agree that he needs to grow up. I don’t get this joking about stuff – he is a full grown man with children and even though his kids may not read magazines or newspapers yet he still has a responsibility to other childred and young people in the world who may read his words and think it is cool because Brad Pitt does it or says it.

98. 98
    thankyou Says:

# 87 So sad @ 07/23/2009 at 8:59 pm Gosh that Jill person is such an angry, bitter, mean person. Out of the abundance of the heart speaks the mouth. I feel so sorry and sad for her.

so glad you mentioned this — I totally agree – she is so annoying. Boom out of know where she just shows up and starts spewing vile thoughts. She does it on every thread.

99. 99
    pokeman Says:

Iagree @ 07/23/2009 at 10:59 pm

those young children and young people don’t need brad to be bad. look at how many young fcuk up people and they are fcuk up w/o brad’s help. brad doesn’t have any responsibility to other children and young people. their parents do. brad only has responsibility to his children and we don’t know if he is a good or not good father. we don’t live with him. anyway, its a waste of time talking to you dumb haters.

100. 100
    damn Says:

Brad Pitt is hot.

101. 101
    just sayin Says:

@pokeman: common sense. If you’re getting stoned and drunk every chance you get chances are you’re not a very good father. When Angelina was filming he was busy flying all over the world but he lied and said he was taking care of the children while angelina worked.

102. 102
    Jill Says:

# 103 just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 11:07 pm
    ****************************************************************************************

How do you know, Assley? You were there with him? In your wettest dreams, maybe.

103. 103
    just sayin Says:

@damn: I don’t think so.

104. 104
    just sayin Says:

@Jill: excuse me? Assley? anyway, I know because Brad called the paparazzi every time. I’m sure any paparazzi sites archives would prove my point.

105. 105
    seriously Says:

I love Brad. He is the coolest man in HW. He is so funny.

106. 106
    yay Says:

Brad is cool and hot. Love BILD interview. They are working on baby # 7.

107. 107
    Jen the Hag Says:

just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 11:10 pm

===========
    You know Brad called the paparazi because you live w/ Brad 24/7 Hag?? Don’t think so. Wishing and Dreaming about it does not mean it’s the truth HAG!!

108. 108
    Jen the Hag Says:

he’s a midget @ 07/23/2009 at 2:57 pm

Johhny Depp is FUGLY looking just like Jennifer Aniston !! No wonder you like HIM.

109. 109
    Jen the Hag Says:

OT

Brad did not show up in IB premier in LONDON so where are the JENHAGS that keep on repeating that only Brad will attend the premier and Jolie will not bwahahhahahahha. WRONG again JENHAGS !!! See HAGS daddy Pitt rather stayed at home than go to the premier without his gorgeous baby MAMA!!

110. 110
    Ugly Troll Says:

@ yes/yep
    Where is everybody? Only the ugly trolls are here
    **************************************************

Loons? Stoned.

111. 111
    Ugly Troll Says:

@ Jen The Hag
    *******************************************
    Without his gorgeous baby MAMA = Stoned.

112. 112
    Jen the Hag Says:

Ugly Troll @ 07/24/2009 at 12:44 am

Ugly jenhag that interview happened a month ago. The only stoned one here is YOU.

113. 113
    Jen the Hag Says:

Ugly Troll @ 07/24/2009 at 12:44 am

Ugly jenhag that interview happened a month ago.. The only one stoned here is YOU Hag!

114. 114
    mertz Says:

i can’t believe idiots bombed this thread. saw the whole vid on wolf blitzer’s the situation room and it’s good to see some ladies with a brain on tv. lol.

115. 115
    Dogma Says:

What the hell is this fascination with the smallest details of actors? So what if they have bad teeth? They’re human beings people. Good for them if they’re enjoying everyday vices!

116. 116
    cassie Says:

@just sayin: Angie has visited over 30 refugee camps so this trip to Iraq is not going to change her perspective. Brad has been drinking and spending millions on art sense they have been together so obviously she approves. Get over it

117. 117
    just for show Says:

He is not aging well at all. Of course he HAS to say he loves it, not like he has a choice, fake bestard!

118. 118
    fillerfacebrad Says:

He’ll be getting a facelift soon.

119. 119
    mertz Says:

lol. nice of filerfaceaniston ot adopt filerfacebrad as a new project.

he’s still a sexy beast. bp=my future husband…he just doesn’t know it yet :P

who cares about all of this. jeez.. i’d rather talk about how excited i am to see IB. lol. saw the commericals on tv and i think this is my type of film.

120. 120
    jaye Says:

Good grief people, they were JOKING. Some people are so willing to believe most things, they can’t see the humor in anything.

121. 121
    FOXY BROWN Says:

What if he did? What if he did not? I do not know Brad Pitt but I know of the great work he does to help others!!! Thank you Brad Pitt and thank your family. You are helping those in need and we need you and more people like you!!!

122. 122
    angie's old nose Says:

Well this doesn’t surprise me at all. Brad has always believed HE”S GOD. Self centered ******** that he is….

123. 123
    zen2 Says:

Love Brad. He’s a big joker.

124. 124
    zen2 Says:

Love Brad. He’s a big joker.

125. 125