Quentin Tarantino: Brad Pitt is a Smoking Apparatus Expert

Quentin Tarantino: Brad Pitt is a Smoking Apparatus Expert

Quentin Tarantino directs the upcoming WWII flick, Inglourious Basterds, wherein Brad Pitt plays a redneck collecting Nazi scalps.

After finishing the script on July 2, Quentin flew to France to persuade Brad to play Lieutenant Aldo Raine, the leader of the Basterds.

“We talked about movies into the wee hours of the night,” Brad told reporters in May. “When I got up the next morning, I saw five empty bottles of wine lying on the floor—five!—and something that resembled a smoking apparatus.… And apparently I’d agreed to do the movie.”

When GQ asked Quentin who supplied this apparatus, he says, “That was Brad. He did the fabrication. He can take a Coke can and make it—functional.”

Very crafty, that Brad!

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All
groundpilot @ 07/23/2009 at 3:38 pm

HEY ! Brad is a Pilot too !!

Hahaha god Brad is a genius!

Hahaha god Brad is a genius!

alexkziel @ 07/23/2009 at 3:43 pm

George and Brad banters all again but now with Tarantino, Brad is so funny I love him XD

Is this a new Brad thread or QT thread? Brad Pitt is so funny

digest this @ 07/23/2009 at 3:52 pm

I don’t usually understand Brad’s jokes and I guess most other people don’t. I guess he’s tired of people trying to pry into his private life and he just jokes about things .

@he’s a midget: Johnny is a little bit nuts.

he's a midget @ 07/23/2009 at 3:55 pm

@please: a bit nuts with a good heart just like my gal Angelina. That’s why I like them.

he's a midget @ 07/23/2009 at 3:57 pm

nutty actors are always the better actors. Anne Heche Kicks ass as an actress but she’s crazy as hell! Brad tries really hard to appear a bit nuts but it ain’t real and he ain’ t a good actor.

I love Brad’s sense of humor. Hilarious. He is sexy and funny so hot.

@mertz:

Hey mertz, oh this is a joke? a funny, ha ha. who knew. I just read it!
Can you explain it to us slow people?

Brad makes Angie so happy. I love him.

sookie soo @ 07/23/2009 at 4:08 pm

I don’t believe that he s a non believer.

@he’s a midget: No! nut actors are only good in nuty roles like JD is. When you are too nut you will be like TC. Not good. Btw I like JD, what is your obsesstion with Brad? he is someone who is liked by many and also a good actor. If you don’t like him you know what to do..

digest this @ 07/23/2009 at 4:09 pm

They are just trading banters.

I don’t like QT’s’ movies. I will see this movie only because of Brad Pitt.

lol. rhonda you’re not slow. stop playing. i think you just like to be/think a certain way. like i said before when i posted the comment “white people built america,” as said by pat buchanan in another thread, i know that i don’t have to agree with everything you post, and we can agree to disagree, but sometimes you, and some other people, and even including me post things that are completely sh*t infested on this website and you know what feel free to call me out on mine as i am on yours and many others. seriously. i don’t mind it. being dumb is not cool. maybe you post sh*t to stir the pot, sometimes like me and some people who admit to doing the same thing on this website, but recognize things for what they are. i mean why is his being an athiest such a big deal? are you saying this is the FIRST time you’ve heard him say that. wow. that’s like real late…but like i said before you must not be a brad pitt fan in general, a hater, or someone who likes him because you didn’t know that. you don’t have to care though really, cause we all know celebrities aren’t real people…and that’s why we are all on this website no? feeding our vanity right. please.

digest this @ 07/23/2009 at 4:15 pm

He’s joking that he would not have done QT movie, that he must have made him agree to doing it while he gave him wine etc…

he's a midget @ 07/23/2009 at 4:16 pm

@please: LoL people say the same about Angelina and girl interrupted , but if they took the time to watch her other mvies like Changeling, Gia, that one with ryan Philipe and a mighty heart , etc… they would know how wrong they are. anyway, Johnny plays many different roles. he’s eccentric and amazing. He deserves an Oscar. Yeah, I know what to do and I’m doing it. expressing my negative opinion about a bad actor and if you don’t like it you know what you can do…

Brad Pitt + QT == masterpiece

Johnny plays many different roles. he’s eccentric and amazing.
———————————
lol. being eccentric and amazing means you deserve awards. jesus. brad pitt is a good actor and so is angelina jolie and so is johnny depp…you can’t say the same for jennifer aniston though :)

love you brad. you are the best. haters are screaming in so much pain right now. I am so glad you are making them nuts. trolls are screaming out loud right now.

mertz @ 07/23/2009 at 4:20 pm

I am not a J D fan but I like him. Maybe because they were both on 21 jump st. brad was a guest star.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All