Quentin Tarantino: Brad Pitt is a Smoking Apparatus Expert

Quentin Tarantino: Brad Pitt is a Smoking Apparatus Expert

Quentin Tarantino directs the upcoming WWII flick, Inglourious Basterds, wherein Brad Pitt plays a redneck collecting Nazi scalps.

After finishing the script on July 2, Quentin flew to France to persuade Brad to play Lieutenant Aldo Raine, the leader of the Basterds.

“We talked about movies into the wee hours of the night,” Brad told reporters in May. “When I got up the next morning, I saw five empty bottles of wine lying on the floor—five!—and something that resembled a smoking apparatus.… And apparently I’d agreed to do the movie.”

When GQ asked Quentin who supplied this apparatus, he says, “That was Brad. He did the fabrication. He can take a Coke can and make it—functional.”

Very crafty, that Brad!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All

@kay aye: Yet you Bring Johnny’s name in Brad threads. I don’t see you compare Depp with other actors. The trolls secratley admire Brad.They always made him a bench mark.

It’s a joke people, for heavens sake lighten up. Life isn’t that serious and Brad is no longer a drug user since leaving Jen.

just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 5:58 pm

Angelina on the situation room with Wolf Blitzer right now. I don’t care what none of y’all say she is gorgeous and her heart is in the right place and that’s what really makes her so good looking. I know she probably wishes she could do more.

@kay aye: he did a while ago.

ATHEIST ADULTERER

Are you telling the fans that you are ATHEIST ADULTERER? Thanks for the info.

This sounds like Jared’s other thread where Brad is leering at a photo of a semi-naked woman and the whole thing turned out to be a send-up.
Angie once said Brad has a wicked sense of humor, and the hags prove time and again that it is way over their heads..
As I’ve said on numerous occasions, the common denominator of the Jenhags is they aren’t very bright.

# 38 sookie soo @ 07/23/2009 at 4:08 pm
I don’t believe that he s a non believer.
***************************************************************************************

Maybe he is, and maybe he isn’t. The bottom line is, what’s it to you?

gODLESS ARE THE JOLIEPITTS @ 07/23/2009 at 8:58 pm

STONED FATHERS ARE BAD FATHERS!!!!

STONED FATHERS ARE BAD FATHERS!!!!

STONED FATHERS ARE BAD FATHERS!!!!

p.s. I wish you well Jill. I hope your life gets better and whatever has made you so mean will heal. God Bless you.

BRAD IS AN ALCOHOLIC @ 07/23/2009 at 8:59 pm

HE’S ALSO A FULL ON DRUNK!!!

drunk fathers are bad fathers @ 07/23/2009 at 9:04 pm

I will pray to the God that Brad does not believe in for him to be delivered from drugs and alcohol.

Booze, pot and wh0res. Brad’s 3 a day.

Nothing wrong with smoking pot. Would be legal but they can’t figure out how to tax it. A huvane brother is the editor in chief for GQ (that’s why Aniston gets so many sympathetic covers) so wouldn’t be surpised if they play up any negative aspect of the interviews. Hear Aniston’s December ’08 “naked doggy postion” edition was one of their worse selling, but you didn’t hear much about it (that’s their power!). Aniston’s entire career is due to her PR machine, and they deserve praise. They took an unattractive (cute in her 20′s, early 30′s at most), mildly talented ex sitcom tv star and took her to “a” list level by playing the “wronged ex wife” routine to the hilt. Lord knows how many rabid fans that route attracted (go on US weekly and you’ll see how many). As she’s funding her own career guess she’ll be around for a while (unless the next couple end up like Mgmt). Think Holler’s the Oscar? Does she produce one film she’s not the star of? Just asking.

just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 10:23 pm

@gem15: can’t stand aniston but Brad Agent is more powerful than aniston’s. Angelina is the only one with ZERO agents.

just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 10:25 pm

I think her trips to Iraq might put things into perspective and maybe she’ll dump him now. he spends millions on paintings, drugs, and booze, and then he begs for 45 million stimulus to start building more houses so people will think he’s SO wonderful when he goes for his photo-ops next to houses that someone else built and paid for

karma for loons @ 07/23/2009 at 10:31 pm

bwhahahahahaha
all those years loons having been calling Jennifer a pot-head and now we have confirmation who the real stoner is!!!!
brad is pathetic.

Where is everybody? Only the ugly trolls are here.

Where is everybody? Only the ugly trolls are here

just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 10:44 pm

@karma for loons: As I said in my previous post I can’t stand Aniston but at least she’s not getting stoned and pretending to be a good father of six .brad pitt is a big liar because he also said he was gonna stop drinking because of his zahara’s safety but he never stopped. **brad vs jon gosselin**

just sayin @ 07/23/2009 at 10:44 pm

you are stupid fcuk. you don’t know sh!t about brad. how the fcuk do you know he is pretending. what, you went inside his head and read his mind. so you know his pretending. what a stupid fcuk you are.

@reply | Flag This
# 70 wobbler30 @ 07/23/2009 at 5:13 pm He is smoking and drinking. All the things being said about how great a father and look at all the stuff that he does. If it was Angie they would drag her name across the coals. He needs to stop all the stuff that he does and grow up.
__________
I agree that he needs to grow up. I don’t get this joking about stuff – he is a full grown man with children and even though his kids may not read magazines or newspapers yet he still has a responsibility to other childred and young people in the world who may read his words and think it is cool because Brad Pitt does it or says it.

# 87 So sad @ 07/23/2009 at 8:59 pm Gosh that Jill person is such an angry, bitter, mean person. Out of the abundance of the heart speaks the mouth. I feel so sorry and sad for her.

so glad you mentioned this — I totally agree – she is so annoying. Boom out of know where she just shows up and starts spewing vile thoughts. She does it on every thread.

Iagree @ 07/23/2009 at 10:59 pm

those young children and young people don’t need brad to be bad. look at how many young fcuk up people and they are fcuk up w/o brad’s help. brad doesn’t have any responsibility to other children and young people. their parents do. brad only has responsibility to his children and we don’t know if he is a good or not good father. we don’t live with him. anyway, its a waste of time talking to you dumb haters.

Brad Pitt is hot.